Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Message limit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone know how long you have to wait to get messages back? I'm out and for some reason the bank payment is failing so I can't upgrade and can't text because I have a stupid 0 limit on my phone

Many thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

I think it resets at midnight not fully sure been a long time since I've reached the limit i don't message much on here

over a year ago

Fingers crossed literally arranging a meet and the message with address and number got denied haha, hopefully does not make me wait 24 hours

over a year ago

Thabks for the reply

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Does anyone know how long you have to wait to get messages back? I'm out and for some reason the bank payment is failing so I can't upgrade and can't text because I have a stupid 0 limit on my phone

Many thanks"

For the network that you're using you can go on the site and change your spends limit

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Can you receive messages? Maybe the woman who you’re meant to be meeting will read this thread and she could send you a message with her phone number, or another way to contact her, so that you can continue chatting?

over a year ago

She has messaged with her number now haha, but still want my messages whilst she gets ready and drives over

over a year ago

It's sky I have been on the app but it won't let me change it! Fuming

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"She has messaged with her number now haha, but still want my messages whilst she gets ready and drives over"

Do you mean you want to be able to message other women on here whilst you’re waiting for her to get to yours?

over a year ago

I'm talking to other people on here aswell, not arranging a meet or anything I literally sit on here for hours talking to mates,

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"She has messaged with her number now haha, but still want my messages whilst she gets ready and drives over"

Don't go to too much effort preparing for her arrival

I have a feeling she just might not make it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"She has messaged with her number now haha, but still want my messages whilst she gets ready and drives over

I have a feeling she just might not make it"

I can see nothing going wrong with a sunday evening midnight meet at a strangers house

over a year ago

What makes you say that?

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"She has messaged with her number now haha, but still want my messages whilst she gets ready and drives over

I have a feeling she just might not make it"

Really? I’ve got a feeling that OP will tell us that she did make it and they had a wild time together…

over a year ago

Why would I? What would be the point in bragging about something what never happened? Don't need to big myself up at all

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"I'm talking to other people on here aswell, not arranging a meet or anything I literally sit on here for hours talking to mates, "

You let your subs run out? Or you tried to be a paying member for the first time? I'm confused, especially if you have her number.

over a year ago

She inboxed me her number I put a status up, I used to be a member let it run out and now going to do it again

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Why would I? What would be the point in bragging about something what never happened? Don't need to big myself up at all"

Totally as she would do that in her verification she leaves you

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"She inboxed me her number I put a status up, I used to be a member let it run out and now going to do it again "

I hope it goes well

over a year ago

Thanks she does seem genuine but so many time wasters these days

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Thanks she does seem genuine but so many time wasters these days "

Only one way to find out give them a call

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

What time are you expecting her to arrive at yours OP? I guess if you go offline around that time and stay offline for the rest of the night then we’ll all know that it went well. But if you stay online all night we’ll know she didn’t turn up.

over a year ago

We have spoke and are messaging

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"What time are you expecting her to arrive at yours OP? I guess if you go offline around that time and stay offline for the rest of the night then we’ll all know that it went well. But if you stay online all night we’ll know she didn’t turn up. "

She'd be staying the night you mean

over a year ago

Dont know why this post has turned like this? Have I said something wrong? Literally just asked a question about message limits, not bogged myself up in any way not said this that or anything has happened not said just got the best blow ever etc, why be like you are?

Post new Message to Thread