Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What Would You Chose?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Your life as it is with sex or.

No sex but you get to live until 100 looking and feeling like you're 25.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No sex.

over a year ago

No sex

I don’t get any as it is but could do with my 25yo body back it's knackered now

By *lueFireCouple
over a year ago

just somewhere around here

Life as is

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Oh Christ, that's a really difficult one. I've never gone without sex for longer than 6 weeks, so not sure I would enjoy my life as much, as I genuinely love sex.

But to live to 100 being as fit and healthy as a 25 year old, ahhhhh, one question, would I have to still work as if I was 25 or would I still get my pension?

over a year ago

"No sex. "

It would be a waste don't you think

By *929Man
over a year ago

newcastle

Even with the sex fuck living till 100 all friends, family and likley your kids will be dead you see enough funerals getting older as it is so I’d pick stay as are

over a year ago

"Oh Christ, that's a really difficult one. I've never gone without sex for longer than 6 weeks, so not sure I would enjoy my life as much, as I genuinely love sex.

But to live to 100 being as fit and healthy as a 25 year old, ahhhhh, one question, would I have to still work as if I was 25 or would I still get my pension?"

You get your pension as regular but you're 25 so horny as fuck. Just can't get dicked

over a year ago

"No sex.

It would be a waste don't you think"

Nope. Sex is generally underwhelming anyway.

I want the 25yr old body!

over a year ago

"No sex.

"

I hear that 25 year old body got up to some things ...

Also your whatever age you are again body is pretty damn special as it is thanks

over a year ago

"No sex.

"

Remember how horny you were at 25? You'll be like that for life but no sex

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Do you mean that from this point forward I’ll look and feel like I’m 25 but never have sex again whilst still remembering the sexual experiences I’ve already had or do you mean that I’ll have to rewind my life to before I had sex, then age as normal until I reach the age of 25 and then not age for 75 years without ever having sex?

It would be a lot easier to live without ever having sex again after having experienced enough in the past to feel like I haven’t missed out than it would be to have to go back to before I’d had any sexual experiences and have to live the rest of my life without ever having sex.

Also, when you say no sex does that mean no sexual activity at all, like is oral allowed? Is kissing allowed? What are the parameters?

And what happens when I do turn 100? Does my 25 year old body start ageing normally then, so when I turn 101 I have the body of a 26 year old? Or does it turn into a 100 year old body?

Also, when I turn 100 am I allowed to have sex then?

over a year ago

"Do you mean that from this point forward I’ll look and feel like I’m 25 but never have sex again whilst still remembering the sexual experiences I’ve already had or do you mean that I’ll have to rewind my life to before I had sex, then age as normal until I reach the age of 25 and then not age for 75 years without ever having sex?

It would be a lot easier to live without ever having sex again after having experienced enough in the past to feel like I haven’t missed out than it would be to have to go back to before I’d had any sexual experiences and have to live the rest of my life without ever having sex.

Also, when you say no sex does that mean no sexual activity at all, like is oral allowed? Is kissing allowed? What are the parameters?

And what happens when I do turn 100? Does my 25 year old body start ageing normally then, so when I turn 101 I have the body of a 26 year old? Or does it turn into a 100 year old body?

Also, when I turn 100 am I allowed to have sex then?"

There's always that 1 extra person isn't there.

Post new Message to Thread