Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What’s your secret?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What’s something you got away with as a child that your family still doesn’t know about .

I absolutely hated going to school so to make sure I went my mum would watch me walking up the hill every morning forgetting my auntie lived there . I’d keep walking until I was sure she could see me anymore then make a run for it to my aunties house where she’d let me stay until the end of school. To make extra sure I never got caught I’d take out the attendance sheet from my school report and chuck it away . I don’t know how I got away with it for so long without the school contacting her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nah, it’s a trap guys don’t do it

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

I pissed behind the curtain in games room once and let the dog take the blame for it

By *onkeyandBonesCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

Don't have any, I always got caught ha ha

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I never went to a single German class the entire year I was supposed to take it. I was annoyed that Spanish was only for the kids that were in the lower performing sets and didn't want to learn stupid ugly German, so I didn't. I actually quite like the language these days though.

I think the teacher just couldn't remember who I was at that moment and followed the trend of all my other grades with super generic blurb. I got an A for attainment, D for effort

over a year ago

I mean, I wanked alot?.

over a year ago

"I pissed behind the curtain in games room once and let the dog take the blame for it "

over a year ago

"I never went to a single German class the entire year I was supposed to take it. I was annoyed that Spanish was only for the kids that were in the lower performing sets and didn't want to learn stupid ugly German, so I didn't. I actually quite like the language these days though.

I think the teacher just couldn't remember who I was at that moment and followed the trend of all my other grades with super generic blurb. I got an A for attainment, D for effort "

Well at least it worked out in your favour in the end

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

"I pissed behind the curtain in games room once and let the dog take the blame for it

"

I am taking it to the grave with me. I did buy my dog a treat as compensation for getting told out for pissing when it was me

over a year ago

"I pissed behind the curtain in games room once and let the dog take the blame for it

I am taking it to the grave with me. I did buy my dog a treat as compensation for getting told out for pissing when it was me "

Poor dog Your secret is safe with me and the rest of fab. We won’t tell anyone I promise

over a year ago

I don't think I have any, I was a good girl.

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

Making your Aunt an accomplice to your crime! Tut tut!

Mine would definitely have told my Mum!

By *opetop4UMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I once aimed a shadow punch at a break glass point but over reached and set the fire alarm off.

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Predictably, when I was home alone after school I used to wear my mum's and sister's undies, pantihose and dresses. I even found a wig and once or twice tried lipstick. I don't know how I got away with it, lol

over a year ago

"I don't think I have any, I was a good girl. "

I'm guessing your family don't know about certain secrets from your 20s...

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

My assigned school pe group went swimming but I wanted to stay in the other group to play footie. I faked wet hair/towl by rubbing puddle water into both!

over a year ago

"Making your Aunt an accomplice to your crime! Tut tut!

Mine would definitely have told my Mum!

"

Her and my mum weren’t the best of friends but I was her favourite so it was perfect

over a year ago

I didn’t wash my hair today. Or yesterday. Or maybe the day before that....

over a year ago

I had a massive crush on one of my friends. It was always going to be unrequited so no one ever knew.

By *he love catsCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

I kept a stray cat in my wardrobe and fed it frozen fish fingers and sausages, I also ate raw sausages as a child.

Post new Message to Thread