Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Different level of Bi sexual

Jump to newest

By *tyoursecretservice OP   Man
over a year ago

Horny Mood

No matter How it's looked at I'm Gay...even if I actively say I'm BiSexual. What the Hell is BI curious?.

We all Have arse holes if I'm prepared to fuck one. What's the difference between a man's and a woman's. Shit still comes out of both.

I love women can't beat a nice mout full of pussy. Then couples. Balls Deep in his wife and he rims my ass fantastic.

The buck stops with me taking anal...if the moment is wtf. I will fuck his and his wife's ass if that's what they want.

Transexuals mmmmm they just turn me on completely.

Transvestite you got to be really convincing.

What do you guys think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

What’s the actual question?

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

It sounds like you know just what you want, OP. That's excellent.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *r_PinkMan
over a year ago

london stratford

I do not fancy men. I never look at a guy and think "cor, I wanna fuck him" or "god, I wanna suck his dick".

But playing with couples is my fav thing. having them both suck my cock and sucking cock while im fucking the woman is heaven.

So the best way to classify myself on here is bi curious.

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

I think sexuality, in reality, can be fluid for some and not for others.

I class myself as bi-curious simply because I don't find men attractive to have a relasionship with but I do enjoy a bit of cock play.

Women are my primary attraction where I'm physicaly, emotionaly and mentaly attracted and trans women I can find very attractive, WiltsTgirl is hot as fuck and she can get away with anything, perhaps it's more of a feminine attraction I have.

Who knows.

over a year ago

I think whatever makes you happy.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/04/23 18:35:04]

over a year ago

Don't you mean you are bi not gay

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

I don't think you can have different levels of being bi, I think if you're happy to be sexual with both sexes then you're just bi.

Bi curious if you think you might like it but don't know yet as haven't tried it.

I don't understand why people say I'm not willing or don't want a relationship with the same sex so I'm not bi because I only have sex with them so I'm just bi curious.

Sexuality is based on who you get physical with, not who you're willing to have a relationship with. Some people just want sex and no relationship.

By *andC1000Couple
over a year ago

Ashford

"I think sexuality, in reality, can be fluid for some and not for others.

I class myself as bi-curious simply because I don't find men attractive to have a relasionship with but I do enjoy a bit of cock play.

Women are my primary attraction where I'm physicaly, emotionaly and mentaly attracted and trans women I can find very attractive, WiltsTgirl is hot as fuck and she can get away with anything, perhaps it's more of a feminine attraction I have.

Who knows."

this. It’s often very fluid and very much in the moment thing. J has played both ways but not with me yet although hopefully one day he might finally do so. For me I’d probably say slightly curious too, J would describe me as bi-selfish, as happy to be played with by other females but don’t fully return the favour but again maybe one day that might change with the right person. I would still have to find the woman attractive for her to play with me. Think as long as everyone comfortable doesn’t really matter what your preferences as long as your honest and open about them which sadly too many aren’t for fear of judgment

over a year ago

Horny Mood

"What’s the actual question?"

Nora the explora ....I guess am asking the ???.

If I'm prepared to fuck a guys ass in a couples relationship....thake the wife out of the room....we are two gay men.

Regardless weather I'm Bi or Not. Yes or no ?

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

"I don't think you can have different levels of being bi, I think if you're happy to be sexual with both sexes then you're just bi.

Bi curious if you think you might like it but don't know yet as haven't tried it.

I don't understand why people say I'm not willing or don't want a relationship with the same sex so I'm not bi because I only have sex with them so I'm just bi curious.

Sexuality is based on who you get physical with, not who you're willing to have a relationship with. Some people just want sex and no relationship. "

Because some people can't get emotional and mentaly invested in both sexes equaly. From my personal experiance and I know who I am, I'm not attracted to men, it doesn't appeal to me to kiss another man or have any emotional affection towards them. With women I love kissing and cuddling and I simply find men to be a sex toy, only on rare occasions. I look at all types of women and have instant attraction.

To say I was bisexual would imply I could have a romatic relationship with another man but, like I said, I'm simply not attracted to men in that way.

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

"I think sexuality, in reality, can be fluid for some and not for others.

Who knows.

this. It’s often very fluid and very much in the moment thing. J has played both ways but not with me yet although hopefully one day he might finally do so. For me I’d probably say slightly curious too, J would describe me as bi-selfish, as happy to be played with by other females but don’t fully return the favour but again maybe one day that might change with the right person. I would still have to find the woman attractive for her to play with me. Think as long as everyone comfortable doesn’t really matter what your preferences as long as your honest and open about them which sadly too many aren’t for fear of judgment "

Worded much better then me.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

"What’s the actual question?

If I'm prepared to fuck a guys ass in a couples relationship....thake the wife out of the room....we are two gay men.

Regardless weather I'm Bi or Not. Yes or no ?"

If you are currently eating just chips with no meat, does that make you a vegetarian even though you'd usually eat meat?

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"I don't think you can have different levels of being bi, I think if you're happy to be sexual with both sexes then you're just bi.

Sexuality is based on who you get physical with, not who you're willing to have a relationship with. Some people just want sex and no relationship. Because some people can't get emotional and mentaly invested in both sexes equaly. From my personal experiance and I know who I am, I'm not attracted to men, it doesn't appeal to me to kiss another man or have any emotional affection towards them. With women I love kissing and cuddling and I simply find men to be a sex toy, only on rare occasions. I look at all types of women and have instant attraction.

To say I was bisexual would imply I could have a romatic relationship with another man but, like I said, I'm simply not attracted to men in that way.

"

But bisexuality is a romantic or sexual attraction to the same sex so you don't have to have a romantic attraction to be classed as bi sexual

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Regardless weather I'm Bi or Not. Yes or no ?

If you are currently eating just chips with no meat, does that make you a vegetarian even though you'd usually eat meat?"

How do you eat yours

By *akeanyoneMan
over a year ago

LH

I'd say you're bi, but who am I to judge. I'm as straight as can be, the thought of another man does the complete opposite of turning me on. I envy those that are bi, you get to experience and enjoy a sexual act that I never could.

I wouldn't get too hung up on title's, you know what you like, that's all that matters.

over a year ago

I think that was really lovely written OP.

Beautiful in fact.

Poetry in motion.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

"How do you eat yours "

With great enthusiasm

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

"How do you eat yours

With great enthusiasm "

I'll take one now please

By *unnyPairCouple
over a year ago

Seminole

Maybe previously stated, but the Mrs is so turned on by me having anything to do with the other guys cock while we are playing that it makes me desire it even more.

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

I'd probably describe myself as a heteroromantic bisexual - I love playing with women but when it comes to relationships it's always been with men.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Regardless weather I'm Bi or Not. Yes or no ?"

No. I’d say you were bi

over a year ago

Last night after a few drinks we spoke about the following and didn’t conclude which one we will try next:

Ps note that we’re a couple

My wife knows that I get turned on and want to try some form of being fucked.

1: her fucking me

2: threesome with me fucking her while a guy fucks me

3: her watching me and another guy play

4: I meet a guy alone - she’s cool with this

5: her suggestion and I’m not sure that I’m into this but now I’m starting to come around - a guy fucking her while I fuck him

over a year ago

I'm a toaster.

By *ancy BCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Completely agree with everything you said..

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Regarding the title. I do agree there’s different levels. I like women but it’s more the boobs than anything else. I adore kissing men, not that bothered about kissing women if I’m honest. I know a few men who will get involved a little bit with another cock during a threesome but would never meet a man one to one. So yeah I think there’s different levels.

over a year ago

Horny Mood

So...I'm as I say Bisexual. I like what I like and we ....Men and women should not be afraid to be open about it.

My thing is all things Feminine. Slim petite great hips pale skin smelling wonderful . Skin in skin touching tasting exploring each other.

Woman Transexual Doesn't really matter. Attraction and sensual moments is what sex is all about for me... The more beautiful the better. No slut treatment.

Thank you all enjoyed reading this argument with you all xxx

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

"I'd probably describe myself as a heteroromantic bisexual - I love playing with women but when it comes to relationships it's always been with men."
Again, another peson who eloquenly word it, and with less word count, then I do.

over a year ago

Horny Mood

"I think that was really lovely written OP.

Beautiful in fact.

Poetry in motion.

Lol ?? poet didn't even know it xxx

"

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

"I'm a toaster. "
Explain?

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I love a man who enjoys a bit of cock play

Or even more than a bit

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

"I love a man who enjoys a bit of cock play

Or even more than a bit "

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

Bi curious works for me.

Why?

Because I feel if I say bi then it's expected ( even though I can be even more picky/not in the mood with a woman than I am with men)

For me it's really the time, place, my headspace and so many things.

So for me...

Bi curious works as I feel no anxiety, overthinking or pressure

over a year ago

Horny Mood

I love a man who enjoys a bit of cock play too. Especially if I'm playing with/ eating his wife while he's playing with my cock....super horny xxx

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

I'm not attracted to men that much at all, but I love cock.

By *arkshadyMan
over a year ago

reading

Tv is my dream yum yum

Post new Message to Thread