Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do I need to change my profile

Jump to newest

By *ivek68 OP   Man
over a year ago

york

Not getting anywhere on here . Is it my profile. Was ok at the beginning but very quiet now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

Hi OP, sorry to hear you’re not having much luck. Fab can be a difficult place. I’d suggest doing a forum search for profile advice, there are literally hundreds of threads, each with hundreds of responses. You’ll find tips there.

I know I’m not your target audience, but:

A silhouette is never as inviting as a profile picture. It doesn’t have to be your face and shouldn’t be your cock.

Similarly, your four public photos are all of your cock (one including a messy bed). Have a think about what image you want to project. Maybe look at some of the better profiles of male forum users (not mine!) for inspiration.

In your bio, tell women about you and what you’re seeking. This is subjective, but “I can now accommodate” smacks of being on the rebound from a relationship, which may put some off.

Best of luck pal.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi OP, sorry to hear you’re not having much luck. Fab can be a difficult place. I’d suggest doing a forum search for profile advice, there are literally hundreds of threads, each with hundreds of responses. You’ll find tips there.

A silhouette is never as inviting as a profile picture. It doesn’t have to be your face and shouldn’t be your cock.

Similarly, your four public photos are all of your cock (one including a messy bed). Have a think about what image you want to project. Maybe look at some of the better profiles of male forum users (not mine!) for inspiration.

In your bio, tell women about you and what you’re seeking. This is subjective, but “I can now accommodate” smacks of being on the rebound from a relationship, which may put some off.

Best of luck pal."

This, OP, is probably the best and most comprehensive advice you will get x

By *ivek68 OP   Man
over a year ago

york

Thanks for the info . I'll have a re think and change photos

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"Hi OP, sorry to hear you’re not having much luck. Fab can be a difficult place. I’d suggest doing a forum search for profile advice, there are literally hundreds of threads, each with hundreds of responses. You’ll find tips there.

Best of luck pal.

This, OP, is probably the best and most comprehensive advice you will get x"

Mwah darling!! x

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Yes, loose some cock pics, that's immediately a put off for me, one is enough.

No profile pic I generally wouldn't look any further.

In your bio write a bit about yourself, what you want, what your looking for, what your good at, likes, dislikes etc.

Take a look at some other guys profiles and see how's there's differs.

Mrs

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

If you can accommodate op change that you can ,you will still show up as can't accom in searches.

Get rid of some cock shots and try and take some different pics that leave a bit more to the imagination.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Also instead of a shadow set a pic as a profile pic.

Post new Message to Thread