Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Anti-Green Anti-Environment Thread

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That's it! I had enough! I'm not buying it!

Ain't ya just sick and fookin tired of all this carbon footprint environmentally friendly bollocks! From now on I'm gonna run the tap while brushing my teeth, I'm also gonna stop being an unpaid council recyle operative and tip all my rubbish in the same bin (the same as they do a few streets down in ChavTown and don't get fined for it). I'm not going to buy products with less packaging and I'm definately going fart more.

Fuck em, I say! It's all a con anyway.

What are you going to do/not going to do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i wont be using my femmecup/mooncup

over a year ago

"i wont be using my femmecup/mooncup "

huh? what's one of them then?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i wont be using my femmecup/mooncup

huh? what's one of them then?"

google wishy!!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"That's it! I had enough! I'm not buying it!

Ain't ya just sick and fookin tired of all this carbon footprint environmentally friendly bollocks! From now on I'm gonna run the tap while brushing my teeth, I'm also gonna stop being an unpaid council recyle operative and tip all my rubbish in the same bin (the same as they do a few streets down in ChavTown and don't get fined for it). I'm not going to buy products with less packaging and I'm definately going fart more.

Fuck em, I say! It's all a con anyway.

What are you going to do/not going to do?

"

Beginning to think you have the right idea ... its all a money making scam, especially when we are going to be asked to pay more in taxes and on fuel bills, to fund the changes and new developments

over a year ago

Oh and not going to be doing so much recycling ... sick of my back garden looking like Steptoes yard half the time

over a year ago

huh? what's one of them then?google wishy!!!! "

Holy crap! Is nothing sacrosanct these fuckin days! Who the hell came up with the idea of recycling menstrual waste ffs!

I'm assuming one re-uses these things, and if so, cleaning it has gotta be a horrible task, hasn't it?

What a minging idea. I feel sick.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

huh? what's one of them then?google wishy!!!!

Holy crap! Is nothing sacrosanct these fuckin days! Who the hell came up with the idea of recycling menstrual waste ffs!

I'm assuming one re-uses these things, and if so, cleaning it has gotta be a horrible task, hasn't it?

What a minging idea. I feel sick. "

lmao.....well i wont be going to purchase one trust me

over a year ago

huh? what's one of them then?google wishy!!!!

What a minging idea. I feel sick. lmao.....well i wont be going to purchase one trust me "

Not used one as dont need to but they dont sound nice

they wont you to recycle that stuff now who the hell wants to use second had stuff god the thought

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I did something really naughty today, i put my black bin out and next door put there grey bin out and i knew it was black bin day but didnt knock on the door to tell them. When the bin men had been i lifted there lid to find there rubbish hadnt been taken. It amused me for the rest of the day

over a year ago

It's not just about that though, it's encroaching on every aspect of our lives. They're making new rules and laws that make it easier for councils to fine you for this and that all under the guise of not being environmentally friendly.

Even credit card companies use it in their advertising: a light bulb: £6, a glass: £4, a clean environment: priceless.... like who they trying to fuckin kid! I notice they don't say: We're not gonna make our cards out of unrecyclable plastic anymore. Do they?

Here's some more credit, go buy some more shit with fuck loads of packaging.

over a year ago

"I did something really naughty today, i put my black bin out and next door put there grey bin out and i knew it was black bin day but didnt knock on the door to tell them. When the bin men had been i lifted there lid to find there rubbish hadnt been taken. It amused me for the rest of the day"

I'm just glad they don't knock on ya door for their Christmas tip anymore coz I'd soon tell them where to go, lazy wankers.

over a year ago

"I did something really naughty today, i put my black bin out and next door put there grey bin out and i knew it was black bin day but didnt knock on the door to tell them. When the bin men had been i lifted there lid to find there rubbish hadnt been taken. It amused me for the rest of the day"

this made me laugh so much! does that make me as naughty as you? I just visualised the image of you checking out their bin chuckling to yourself!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I did something really naughty today, i put my black bin out and next door put there grey bin out and i knew it was black bin day but didnt knock on the door to tell them. When the bin men had been i lifted there lid to find there rubbish hadnt been taken. It amused me for the rest of the day

this made me laugh so much! does that make me as naughty as you? I just visualised the image of you checking out their bin chuckling to yourself! "

Yes it makes you as bad as me pmsl

over a year ago

This is well worth a look, it tells the truth about climate change:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgaeyMa3jyU

over a year ago

Ooooooo Wishy your bad you made me think and this time of night that’s a bad idea

I have been promised since I was a nipper that the temperature is going to rise in Britain well they lied didn’t they???

When I was a kid and we all had coal fire I don’t remember hearing about bridges being washed away and towns being cut in half by flooded rivers. I remember hotter summers and colder winters with real snow!!

I remember being told there wasn’t going to be any rain by now!!!! Fecking liars any more rain in my town and I will need Noahs Ark to get the kids to school!!

We were all going to have drought conditions in the winter!!! Fecking liars I have yet to have drought conditions placed on my kids paddling pool in the summer never mind anything else!!

If it is really getting warmer where the feck is all this rain coming from (and before loads of people tell me I know its cos the icecaps are melting Im not that stupid)

Global warming . . . . . . . .fecking liars its global coldning!!!

Shona

x x x

PS I have put down the coffee cup and walked away

over a year ago

next time you go the supermarket , remember to say 'yes i do want a fookin carrier bag for my over-priced groceries please' lol xx

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

the problem with waste and rubbish is not what it is ..... it is the quantity

50 years ago we could bung it in a hole and forget about it , now the UK population is exploding theres nowhere to put it

all the cobblers about recycling dont make sense as they send it at a massive carbon footprint to india etc , where THEY bung it in a hole

why is it only the UK that does all this pissing about with recycling , having lived in the USA ( the biggest poluter ) they put all there crap in one bin like we used to ( AND STILL DO TODAY )

during the expenses scandal the tv cameras looked at a lot of MP,s houses and every one had a number of 4 wheel drive gas gusslers in the drive , but were told to do 5 miles per week less in our fiat 500s

as far as global warming is concerned there has been hundreds of ice ages every 100,000 years with the UK going from 2 miles deep in snow to steamy hot jungle with crocodiles etc , and then back again to 2 miles deep in snow

the almost imperceptable rise in temperature we have at the moment is all because you leave your mobile phone on charge too long ............. yea

like someone said on here earlier " do you want a plastic bag "

no .......... i,ll walk home juggling 15 items of shopping on my hands feet and shoulders FFS

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

I have often had arguements about the NATURAL state of the climate changes that have happened in history.

If it happened then, and there were no cars and electricity - whats to stop it now.

Maybe the dinosaurs did HUGE big farts every two minutes and sped up the climate change.

We are just doing it in other ways.

What ever we do we are not going to stop it - or even realistically slow it down - but by making us numpties have 6 bins and being charged for em - makes us feel better.

Supposedly

Post new Message to Thread