Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anyone else?

Jump to newest

By * Naughty Sparky OP   Man
over a year ago

Jude Bellingham country

Hi forum

A group of us were chatting and it came round to the amount of women/men each had sex with in our lives.

Being vwe and a good fuck (ex partner said it was the only good thing in the relationship during an arguement lol)

I was confident i'd be top even my mates said so 7 of us played 5 men 2 women.

The women had 15 and 18 roughly the men had between 25 and i can't remember I had too many

So I was last and when I named all 9 I have slept with and remembered over 25 bjs (all deepthroat fails)..,I got laughed at and called a amateur wasting a big dick.

My question is this is 9 low even tho the sex was regular with all and anyone else as low or can beat 9 lol?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't think about numbers. I want memories that make me smile. Anything else is irrelevant.

Try that. You'll worry less

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

I don't think it matters. People use it as an ego boost or to belittle people.

I simply am attracted to people who embace their sexuality and are sexualy enlightened.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I've never seen it as a competition. I've only just made double figures and most of those have been through here in the last 6 years.

I've never had a conversation with friends or colleagues about my sex life or theirs so I've no idea how active any of them have ever been.

By * Naughty Sparky OP   Man
over a year ago

Jude Bellingham country

"I've never seen it as a competition. I've only just made double figures and most of those have been through here in the last 6 years.

I've never had a conversation with friends or colleagues about my sex life or theirs so I've no idea how active any of them have ever been. "

It just came up in conversation i took the banter well tbh but I couldn't help wander

over a year ago

"Hi forum

A group of us were chatting and it came round to the amount of women/men each had sex with in our lives.

Being vwe and a good fuck (ex partner said it was the only good thing in the relationship during an arguement lol)

The women had 15 and 18 roughly the men had between 25 and i can't remember I had too many

So I was last and when I named all 9 I have slept with and remembered over 25 bjs (all deepthroat fails)..,I got laughed at and called a amateur wasting a big dick.

My question is this is 9 low even tho the sex was regular with all and anyone else as low or can beat 9 lol?

"

9 is definitely amateur status....do better be better....I jest btw...

Numbers are just Numbers with no importance or significance. They just are, what makes them important or significant is your thinking around them. So try to look at objectively. The amount of ppl you've with is how many your meant to have slept with up till this point. Simples

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

It means nothing. My number is quite a lot lower than yours just by virtue of having been married for 20 years to the second person I slept with.

There's nothing wrong with a high or low number, it just is what it is.

J

over a year ago

I think experiences are better than numbers.

One hundred one night stands, or one person, one hundred times is still the same amount of lays.

It gets better when you get to know one another also.

A one off brings excitement, but repeats bring knowledge and experience.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I've never seen it as a competition. I've only just made double figures and most of those have been through here in the last 6 years.

I've never had a conversation with friends or colleagues about my sex life or theirs so I've no idea how active any of them have ever been. "

Kind of thing We used to do age 14 when we were all virgins and making it all up

What matters to me is that through each relationship on here , we both develop, learn & grow. Otherwise it’s just sex for the sake of it and I’ve had enough of that

By *ing_of_the_swingers400Man
over a year ago

edinbugh

Numbers mean nothing, means more having a good connection with a person rather than a notch on the bed post, anyone can have sex but something your going to remember is the real deal

over a year ago

It's not really a numbers game for me

I know there has been many

I think, having been sexually active for 35+ years, the "many" is more a factor of age than trying to bed anyone I could

Strangely, I remember all the women, but very few of the men

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

"It's not really a numbers game for me

I know there has been many

I think, having been sexually active for 35+ years, the "many" is more a factor of age than trying to bed anyone I could

Strangely, I remember all the women, but very few of the men "

See I am very much out of sight out of mind with casual sex. Only really relationship partners or someone that was extremely unique tend to stick in my thought process easily.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Really juvenile isn't it?

Why do numbers matter to you Op?

I think I'm just at the stage of my life where I don't really care how many someone has been with - it doesn't reflect on our compatibility, how good the sex will be. I want fantastic sex, each time. How many times that is? Irrelevant.

Were those 9 memorable? Enjoyable?

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

You have to remember, to get the true number multiply a woman's answer by three and divide a man's by three.

(Thank you American Pie)

over a year ago

I wouldnt worry about numbers, it's all about how you feel.

Some people think low /high their plus points.

By *uri00620Woman
over a year ago

Croydon

I didn't think adults cared. I work with older teens. I get why they're obsessed with this *or making up numbers more to the point. But fully grown adults

over a year ago

Is this a okay round ive fucked more than you thread?

Or an, I’ve got a big dick and I’m vwe thread? I’m not sure….

I can name everyone Ive had sex with. Less than ten.

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

The 'body count' convo came up at work, during the 'kinder shift'. My effectionate name for me at 50, working with the 17 & 18 year olds. Most of them had 3. When they asked me, my reply was, the offical or the unoffical count? I never actually gave the answer. They were so busy trying to work out what that ment. 1, I don't know , 2, none of there business! (Fem).

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

" when I named all 9 I have slept with ......I got laughed at and called a amateur wasting a big dick.

"

You were very indescrete to name all your shags in public and how do your mates know you have a big dick ?

By *ig_eric_tionMan
over a year ago

IPSWICH

"Hi forum

"

You're assuming they were all being honest.

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Sex isn't an RPG. You don't level up after every encounter.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I think you should have more self worth in other aspects of life, rather than just how many times/people you've used your dick/had sex with

Your friends have a very strange attitude!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Sex isn't an RPG. You don't level up after every encounter."

Why is this so good? I hope you don't mind but I'm going to share this elsewhere.

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

I’m still stuck on 1.

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

I stopped counting at 2.5

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I haven’t stopped dancing yet…

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Sex isn't an RPG. You don't level up after every encounter."

Oh bugger! I was hoping for additional proficiencies and more hit points!

over a year ago

" when I named all 9 I have slept with ......I got laughed at and called a amateur wasting a big dick.

You were very indescrete to name all your shags in public and how do your mates know you have a big dick ? "

Don't ever look at verifications on here.

over a year ago

"Sex isn't an RPG. You don't level up after every encounter.

Oh bugger! I was hoping for additional proficiencies and more hit points!

"

Or at least a feat.

over a year ago

In all honesty, I actually think it’s more admirable the amount of sex you turn down over numbers,

Many would be d*unken regretful sex,I can’t remember numbers due to many not having any relevance

But let’s just say that if id have actioned all the sexual advances Iv had the number would be very high!!! This gives me more of a smile

MR

Post new Message to Thread