Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

°· Gentlemen and Shirts ·°

Jump to newest

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

Gentlemen, Sirs, Gallant Men, Fine Fellows of the Fora...

When buying a shirt are you quite particular in the cut and style?

Do you like collars that are button-down, classic or cutaway? Do you prefer iron or non-iron, and - my particular favourite - the 'fit': tailored, slim or classic?

And, who would disagree that nothing is more enticing and appealing than your naked partner wearing your fine crisp shirt...and nothing else!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"….

And, who would disagree that nothing is more enticing and appealing than your naked partner wearing your fine crisp shirt...and nothing else!? "

This is a sexy thought,….

I buy medium slim sizes if anyone can fit into that size…

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

I go with slim fit with long sleeves usually so I can roll them up and avoid low cotton ones as they don't breath well and you end up feeling clamy and have to strip

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"I go with slim fit with long sleeves usually so I can roll them up and avoid low cotton ones as they don't breath well and you end up feeling clamy and have to strip "

I've got some shirts here you could have. They're 5% cotton... that'll do the job

over a year ago

It seems quite a few guys buy with the length in mind judging by the shirt cockers at our club lol.

It’s an odd but strangely endearing look.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"I go with slim fit with long sleeves usually so I can roll them up and avoid low cotton ones as they don't breath well and you end up feeling clamy and have to strip

I've got some shirts here you could have. They're 5% cotton... that'll do the job "

Not at 5% they wouldn't

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"I go with slim fit with long sleeves usually so I can roll them up and avoid low cotton ones as they don't breath well and you end up feeling clamy and have to strip

I've got some shirts here you could have. They're 5% cotton... that'll do the job

Not at 5% they wouldn't "

Trust me. They would...

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"It seems quite a few guys buy with the length in mind judging by the shirt cockers at our club lol.

It’s an odd but strangely endearing look. "

The shirt what now?

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Not at 5% they wouldn't

Trust me. They would... "

You ladies always want me naked, I'm nothing but meat and spunk these days

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

Not at 5% they wouldn't

Trust me. They would...

You ladies always want me naked, I'm nothing but meat and spunk these days "

You started it by talking bout sleeves rolled up... then stripping...

over a year ago

"It seems quite a few guys buy with the length in mind judging by the shirt cockers at our club lol.

The shirt what now? "

Shirtcocker

Noun

Gentlemen wandering around in clubs wearing only a shirt and socks having mysteriously lost their trousers somewhere along the way.

Generally stroking themselves and watching.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Not at 5% they wouldn't

Trust me. They would...

You started it by talking bout sleeves rolled up... then stripping..."

Hey I'm innocent

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

The shirt what now?

Shirtcocker

Noun

Gentlemen wandering around in clubs wearing only a shirt and socks having mysteriously lost their trousers somewhere along the way.

Generally stroking themselves and watching. "

Do you wear a shirt?

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

The shirt what now?

Shirtcocker

Noun

I don't think that's allowed in clubs near me, it's towel or shorts only.

It's a weird look socks and a shirt

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

I have a general idea of what I like. However you never really know if a shirt is perfect until you try it on. So that's what I do, try it and if it looks dam good buy it. If not it can go back on the hanger. Its fair to note also the right trousers/jeans and shoes are an important component of the shirt looking good. I rarely dress up. So when I do I like to good sharp. So good shirts are very important to me.

Mr

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

I don't really pay attention to cuts and styles or whatever, I just grab any 8 shirts off the rack, take them to the changing room, strip naked, put the shirt on, tuck my dong back and do the Buffalo Bill thing.

Then I buy the shirt I'm wearing when I truly believe that I would fuck me, usually the green one.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

Not at 5% they wouldn't

Trust me. They would...

Hey I'm innocent "

As innocent as I am

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

The shirt what now?

Shirtcocker

Noun

Now, that just looks silly to me.

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

The shirt what now?

Shirtcocker

Noun

Now, that just looks silly to me. "

I mean, honestly, If you're getting your tgirl tickler out, I'd rather you lost the shirt, so I can have the benefit of seeing that chest and torso... (I confess I like my men naked).

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Not at 5% they wouldn't

Trust me. They would...

Hey I'm innocent

As innocent as I am "

Without a doubt

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

For work I just get white cotton 16.5” slim fit with a pocket from M&S. for going out I like Marc Darcy & Jeff Banks styles.

over a year ago

"Gentlemen, Sirs, Gallant Men, Fine Fellows of the Fora...

Do you like collars that are button-down, classic or cutaway? Do you prefer iron or non-iron, and - my particular favourite - the 'fit': tailored, slim or classic?

And, who would disagree that nothing is more enticing and appealing than your naked partner wearing your fine crisp shirt...and nothing else!? "

Hidden button down, iron and tailored especially if it's for photos or F's viewing pleasure

By *ilBWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I don't really pay attention to cuts and styles or whatever, I just grab any 8 shirts off the rack, take them to the changing room, strip naked, put the shirt on, tuck my dong back and do the Buffalo Bill thing.

Then I buy the shirt I'm wearing when I truly believe that I would fuck me, usually the green one.

"

Always the green one...

Or navy on Saturdays.

Good work Bill.

over a year ago

The shirt what now?

Shirtcocker

Noun

Do you wear a shirt?"

I am always impeccably dressed until I’m

Undressed.

over a year ago

"I don't really pay attention to cuts and styles or whatever, I just grab any 8 shirts off the rack, take them to the changing room, strip naked, put the shirt on, tuck my dong back and do the Buffalo Bill thing.

"

Can you do the Tom Cruise slide like risky business??

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Bird shirt always a bird shirt.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"

You're such a sexpêrt-sexflírt, CafDu!

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

I just buy any old thing mostly from m&s as it's just for work. Not worth spending cash on an item I don't particularly like which is probably going to get ripped, paint on it and marked with whiteboard pens

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Can you do the Tom Cruise slide like risky business?? "

I actually can, the video exists somewhere on the internet, because I am a sexpêrt-sexflírt, I haven't Googled what this means but I trust Nero when he alliterates

over a year ago

"

I got lost at the strip naked part.

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Always the green one...

Or navy on Saturdays.

Good work Bill. "

Just realised Bill is an anagram of LilB.

Massive dong confirmed.

over a year ago

I actually can, the video exists somewhere on the internet, because I am a sexpêrt-sexflírt, I haven't Googled what this means but I trust Nero when he alliterates "

The best part of said video is LilB's famously massive dong making a surprise cameo appearance. Simply magnificent.

The shirtcocking is good too, mind.

By *rincipessaWoman
over a year ago

your wildest dreams,

For me, the important thing with a shirt is, does it have a French cuff.

Something inexplicably melts me watching a guy fix his cuffs. Much more the lazy time lying naked, watching him getting dressed with the memory of what occurred before still sizzling away

By *ilBWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

I actually can, the video exists somewhere on the internet, because I am a sexpêrt-sexflírt, I haven't Googled what this means but I trust Nero when he alliterates

The best part of said video is LilB's famously massive dong making a surprise cameo appearance. Simply magnificent.

The shirtcocking is good too, mind. "

Oh it's a corker, wanna touch it babe?

By *ilBWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Always the green one...

Or navy on Saturdays.

Good work Bill.

Just realised Bill is an anagram of LilB.

Massive dong confirmed.

"

I'll change the username to Bill, maybe then guys won't be so shocked when I get an erection

By *arriedcoupleNECouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Depends on the shirt's purpose

Casual I prefer a button down collar, button cuffs, tailored fit.

Formal a point collar with bones, french cuffs, still tailored fit.

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

For me, a well made and well fitting shirt is a quintessential piece in a gentleman’s wardrobe. It therefore has to be the best I can afford in the style I like.

That’s always pure cotton, double cuff, cutaway collar and NO pocket!

I used to love a Van Heusen but I can’t get them anymore, so I’m slumming it with Jermyn St

I’ve always been quite slim so have fitted shirts, but they’re a bit too fitted these days!!

What about you, Nero?

over a year ago

The shirtcocking is good too, mind.

Oh it's a corker, wanna touch it babe? "

Can I? Oh my gosh, this is so overwhelming. Feeling a bit starstruck right now, I might need a lie down....

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I'm wearing my own white shirt..

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

And, who would disagree that nothing is more enticing and appealing than your naked partner wearing your fine crisp shirt...and nothing else!?

For me, a well made and well fitting shirt is a quintessential piece in a gentleman’s wardrobe. It therefore has to be the best I can afford in the style I like.

I used to love a Van Heusen but I can’t get them anymore, so I’m slumming it with Jermyn St

I’ve always been quite slim so have fitted shirts, but they’re a bit too fitted these days!!

What about you, Nero?"

Felix, I love your reply. A gentleman cannot compromise on a shirt. For me it's a slim/tailored fit to hide my puppy-fat 'love handles', cut away collar, no shirt pocket, short tails which would otherwise just 'gather' under your trousers, French cuffs with pearlescent-white buttons.

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

What about you, Nero?

Felix, I love your reply. A gentleman cannot compromise on a shirt. For me it's a slim/tailored fit to hide my puppy-fat 'love handles', cut away collar, no shirt pocket, short tails which would otherwise just 'gather' under your trousers, French cuffs with pearlescent-white buttons."

I felt confident we would agree on this, my friend. I don’t spend much time in Town these days, otherwise I’d be straight over to Sloane Square or new Bond Street to spend too much money!!

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

I get a 15½ to 16 inch collar depending on the cut, slim fit for a formal shirt.

over a year ago

What about you, Nero?

Felix, I love your reply. A gentleman cannot compromise on a shirt. For me it's a slim/tailored fit to hide my puppy-fat 'love handles', cut away collar, no shirt pocket, short tails which would otherwise just 'gather' under your trousers, French cuffs with pearlescent-white buttons.

I felt confident we would agree on this, my friend. I don’t spend much time in Town these days, otherwise I’d be straight over to Sloane Square or new Bond Street to spend too much money!!"

Would you two like to get a room lol if so, camera in the corner please and film it

By *estarossa.Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

I don't like shirts, too formal.

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

I’m a big fan of a well made man’s shirt.

Especially when I pinch it from the end of the bed to wear to go & make a drink

By *ust MikeMan
over a year ago

Yaxley

Cut away collar for me, and has to be a slim or tailored fit

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

Particular? Yes, very.

I won't comment further as I'm boring myself just thinking about drafting a post with all my shirt rules. Just call me Goldilocks.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Being as my weight fluctuates throughout the year, I usually just go with the classic fit as the tailored or slim get tight when I'm carrying a few extra lbs.

Always 100% cotton. And I like to see the weave, so an Oxford weave or similar, not just option.

But psst, don't tell anyone but I always buy my shirts on clearance. Hate spending money on work shirts.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

That should say plain not option.

By *valanche1001Man
over a year ago

Leeds

I tend to favour a Charles Tyrwhitt cut away collar in an extra slim fit - ok maybe slim this year

Double cuff in an Oxford or twill weave

Good shirts but more importantly good customer service, love going to see them.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"I tend to favour a Charles Tyrwhitt cut away collar in an extra slim fit - ok maybe slim this year

Good shirts but more importantly good customer service, love going to see them. "

I think you'd look majestic in any tailored shirt.

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I prefer to just wear the tie

over a year ago

Only particular about the cuffs. I only buy barrel cuffs with buttons. Not a fan of French cuffs that you need cufflinks to do up. Otherwise I'm pretty cool with everything else as long as it fits me well.

over a year ago

"I tend to favour a Charles Tyrwhitt cut away collar in an extra slim fit - ok maybe slim this year

Good shirts but more importantly good customer service, love going to see them. "

Charles Tyrwhitt never goes wrong! I do wish they did shirts in burgundy red/deep purple though, their colours tend to be very pastel.

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"I prefer to just wear the tie "

That reminds me of Julia Roberts in pretty woman!! I’ll pick you one out

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"I prefer to just wear the tie

That reminds me of Julia Roberts in pretty woman!! I’ll pick you one out "

I have just bought a new one… for a new pic

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"I prefer to just wear the tie

That reminds me of Julia Roberts in pretty woman!! I’ll pick you one out

I have just bought a new one… for a new pic "

Ooo lucky us!!!!

By *valanche1001Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Good shirts but more importantly good customer service, love going to see them.

I think you'd look majestic in any tailored shirt. "

Too kind sir, I must take some pics.

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

I tend to default to TM Lewin for shirts. 17.5" neck, tailored fit, classic collar. Decent quality but not crazy price. The cuffs are largely irrelevant because I seem to automatically roll my sleeves up.

That said I now work in an industry where dress is very informal so I have a wardrobe full of shirts gathering dust

Post new Message to Thread