Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The survivor

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This film went right under the radar,and its 10 times better the some of the 'hits' that have come out recently.

This is true story of Henry haft who was a polish boxer in Auschwitz,and was made to fight other inmates to survive,fast forward after the war he boxed in America,against rocky Marciano and others,what a truly fascinating film

Ok I've said my peace,you can go back to your person above threads now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"This film went right under the radar,and its 10 times better the some of the 'hits' that have come out recently.

This is true story of Henry haft who was a polish boxer in Auschwitz,and was made to fight other inmates to survive,fast forward after the war he boxed in America,against rocky Marciano and others,what a truly fascinating film

Ok I've said my peace,you can go back to your person above threads now"

thankyou

Beer please

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

"This film went right under the radar,and its 10 times better the some of the 'hits' that have come out recently.

Ok I've said my peace,you can go back to your person above threads now"

but does it have a $100m fx budget, vampires and a plot thinner than a rizla...stretched across 10 three hour films?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok I've said my peace,you can go back to your person above threads now

but does it have a $100m fx budget, vampires and a plot thinner than a rizla...stretched across 10 three hour films?"

I'm a frayed knot

Post new Message to Thread