Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So many

Jump to newest

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

These days this site has so many weird messed up people that lie about their accounts clearly aren't who they say they are can never prove it when it comes to it .. change their stores .. it's all just a weird mental game to some of the profiles on here .. a psychiatrist would have a field day ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aza1888Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"These days this site has so many weird messed up people that lie about their accounts clearly aren't who they say they are can never prove it when it comes to it .. change their stores .. it's all just a weird mental game to some of the profiles on here .. a psychiatrist would have a field day .. "
feel free to out those you know are lying on what and also be aware you will always receive backlash for this thing s some view stories as never yours or my place to tell even if we was lied to in them

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"These days this site has so many weird messed up people that lie about their accounts clearly aren't who they say they are can never prove it when it comes to it .. change their stores .. it's all just a weird mental game to some of the profiles on here .. a psychiatrist would have a field day .. feel free to out those you know are lying on what and also be aware you will always receive backlash for this thing s some view stories as never yours or my place to tell even if we was lied to in them"

Why are you telling me to feel free to put them ? If i was that small minded I would.. not here to out people .. and of course there is backlash for this kind of thread..if it bothers people that much there's a reason for it ..

By *aza1888Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"These days this site has so many weird messed up people that lie about their accounts clearly aren't who they say they are can never prove it when it comes to it .. change their stores .. it's all just a weird mental game to some of the profiles on here .. a psychiatrist would have a field day .. feel free to out those you know are lying on what and also be aware you will always receive backlash for this thing s some view stories as never yours or my place to tell even if we was lied to in them

Why are you telling me to feel free to put them ? If i was that small minded I would.. not here to out people .. and of course there is backlash for this kind of thread..if it bothers people that much there's a reason for it .. "

true but if you arnt going to out them and warn others about who they should be looking out for then what was the post about just to vent about those lying and not to actually have a solution to them also I'm not being a dick I am genuinely asking and wondering

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"These days this site has so many weird messed up people that lie about their accounts clearly aren't who they say they are can never prove it when it comes to it .. change their stores .. it's all just a weird mental game to some of the profiles on here .. a psychiatrist would have a field day .. feel free to out those you know are lying on what and also be aware you will always receive backlash for this thing s some view stories as never yours or my place to tell even if we was lied to in them

Why are you telling me to feel free to put them ? If i was that small minded I would.. not here to out people .. and of course there is backlash for this kind of thread..if it bothers people that much there's a reason for it .. true but if you arnt going to out them and warn others about who they should be looking out for then what was the post about just to vent about those lying and not to actually have a solution to them also I'm not being a dick I am genuinely asking and wondering "

If he named anyone he'd get a ban for his trouble. It's against the forum rules

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Why are you telling me to feel free to put them ? If i was that small minded I would.. not here to out people .. and of course there is backlash for this kind of thread..if it bothers people that much there's a reason for it .. true but if you arnt going to out them and warn others about who they should be looking out for then what was the post about just to vent about those lying and not to actually have a solution to them also I'm not being a dick I am genuinely asking and wondering

If he named anyone he'd get a ban for his trouble. It's against the forum rules "

If I wanted to I would couldn't give a fuck about a little ban ..

By *aza1888Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Why are you telling me to feel free to put them ? If i was that small minded I would.. not here to out people .. and of course there is backlash for this kind of thread..if it bothers people that much there's a reason for it .. true but if you arnt going to out them and warn others about who they should be looking out for then what was the post about just to vent about those lying and not to actually have a solution to them also I'm not being a dick I am genuinely asking and wondering

If he named anyone he'd get a ban for his trouble. It's against the forum rules "

uts against rules to say who lies and who doesn't am i missing something there your saying its an active rule to say what you want and never be called on it or are you saying the rules stope people from outing bad behaviour thus bad behaviour goes unchecked without real proof

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Here you are again spouting about lies. Have you told your wife you’re fucked other women yet ? And you profile doesn’t say your married.

The mr

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Here you are again spouting about lies. Have you told your wife you’re fucked other women yet ? And you profile doesn’t say your married.

The mr "

I got married and didn't even know about it ??

By *aza1888Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Here you are again spouting about lies. Have you told your wife you’re fucked other women yet ? And you profile doesn’t say your married.

The mr "

me or op

over a year ago

I find that the site definitely has a lot more weird guys who just love to bitch and moan about everything on the site.

over a year ago

Leeds

The mr

I got married and didn't even know about it ??"

I remember your first ever forum post.

The mr

over a year ago

Leeds

The mr me or op"

No mate not you. But sounds like you have a guilty conscience

The mr

By *aza1888Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I find that the site definitely has a lot more weird guys who just love to bitch and moan about everything on the site. "
thats your personal opinion etc I would actually love to sees that statistic of this sign to see if the analytics match everyone perceived view on the site anecdotal evidence isn't facts

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

The mr

The mr "

Haha feel like the Truman show

By *aza1888Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

The mr me or op

No mate not you. But sounds like you have a guilty conscience

The mr "

um single and have been since 2017 and I love single life so I don't need cheat on a mrs

By *aza1888Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

The mr

The mr "

do tell im here popcorn waiting for a show

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

The mr

The mr do tell im here popcorn waiting for a show"

Me too can't wait

over a year ago

"I find that the site definitely has a lot more weird guys who just love to bitch and moan about everything on the site. thats your personal opinion etc I would actually love to sees that statistic of this sign to see if the analytics match everyone perceived view on the site anecdotal evidence isn't facts"

Yeah sorry I only have my opinion atm. I didn't complete any questionnaires or prepare any PowerPoint presentations with my research findings yet.

over a year ago

Leeds

The mr

The mr do tell im here popcorn waiting for a show"

Tell you what the op is full of shit. Enjoy your popcorn. Cheers

The mr

By *aza1888Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I find that the site definitely has a lot more weird guys who just love to bitch and moan about everything on the site. thats your personal opinion etc I would actually love to sees that statistic of this sign to see if the analytics match everyone perceived view on the site anecdotal evidence isn't facts

Yeah sorry I only have my opinion atm. I didn't complete any questionnaires or prepare any PowerPoint presentations with my research findings yet. "

thats ok but then you can't use your own experience as fact or present it as truth as I said reality of the stats can show different but also that doesn't ever take away from your lived experiences

By *aza1888Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

The mr

The mr do tell im here popcorn waiting for a show

The mr "

yeah you maybe true but just as he said in post he can't call people out without real proof yall can't just say he is without real proof the absent of proof isn't proof itself and the burden of proof falls on those accusing not those who being accused

By *REEPALESTINEMan
over a year ago

derby

What a thread..... threading in shit

over a year ago

"I find that the site definitely has a lot more weird guys who just love to bitch and moan about everything on the site. thats your personal opinion etc I would actually love to sees that statistic of this sign to see if the analytics match everyone perceived view on the site anecdotal evidence isn't facts

Yeah sorry I only have my opinion atm. I didn't complete any questionnaires or prepare any PowerPoint presentations with my research findings yet. thats ok but then you can't use your own experience as fact or present it as truth as I said reality of the stats can show different but also that doesn't ever take away from your lived experiences "

Thanks, I'll make sure not to make that mistake again. I'll live my experiences but make sure to never use them as an example when giving my opinion on an experience.

By *aza1888Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

The mr

The mr "

and I'm standing up for this man just as I would any human being , I'm a devils advocate we don't pick a side to die on you just present it as facts as side supporting both sides of the argument to see who truly feels what way about the pros and cons of every situation as its not all black and white more nuanced

over a year ago

"What a thread..... threading in shit "

Pull me out of the shit please

By *aza1888Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah sorry I only have my opinion atm. I didn't complete any questionnaires or prepare any PowerPoint presentations with my research findings yet. thats ok but then you can't use your own experience as fact or present it as truth as I said reality of the stats can show different but also that doesn't ever take away from your lived experiences

Thanks, I'll make sure not to make that mistake again. I'll live my experiences but make sure to never use them as an example when giving my opinion on an experience. "

not when it relates to wider topic than your experiences have experienced thats what I mean you can just say the sites full 9f thos or that cause thats what you've enconter because the data could show more female or more males or even show minorities etc etc ie the date may show that your full primus starts of on your own beloved assumption was my point nothing against lived experienced as I said I cant or never take away from that

By *aza1888Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah sorry I only have my opinion atm. I didn't complete any questionnaires or prepare any PowerPoint presentations with my research findings yet. thats ok but then you can't use your own experience as fact or present it as truth as I said reality of the stats can show different but also that doesn't ever take away from your lived experiences

Thanks, I'll make sure not to make that mistake again. I'll live my experiences but make sure to never use them as an example when giving my opinion on an experience. "

also where you from mate lived in North Belfast for alot my teen years in turf Lodge and andytown

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

The mr

The mr "

All he has done here is show a fine example of what I'm talking about in the thread.. strange people that make up bullshit and then disappear .. how strange

over a year ago

Leeds

The mr

The mr

All he has done here is show a fine example of what I'm talking about in the thread.. strange people that make up bullshit and then disappear .. how strange "

ok mate yeah

The mr

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

The mr

The mr

All he has done here is show a fine example of what I'm talking about in the thread.. strange people that make up bullshit and then disappear .. how strange

ok mate yeah

The mr "

Come on what was this first post !??

over a year ago

Leeds

The mr

The mr

ok mate yeah

The mr

Come on what was this first post !?? "

‘‘Twas many moons ago. But I seem to remember it being along the lines of being in a sexless marriage and wanted women’s options on a cheating husband or something like that.

The mr

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

The mr

The mr

ok mate yeah

The mr

Come on what was this first post !??

‘‘Twas many moons ago. But I seem to remember it being along the lines of being in a sexless marriage and wanted women’s options on a cheating husband or something like that.

The mr "

Nope I've never been married and certainly never had a sexless relationship !! Wrong person.. get your facts right

over a year ago

Well that hurt my head.

over a year ago

"…. it's all just a weird mental game to some of the profiles on here .. a psychiatrist would have a field day .. "

Can you recommend any psychiatrists?

Asking for a friend.

over a year ago

"…. it's all just a weird mental game to some of the profiles on here .. a psychiatrist would have a field day ..

Asking for a friend. "

Don’t think he’s ever met one. Unfortunately

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"…. it's all just a weird mental game to some of the profiles on here .. a psychiatrist would have a field day ..

Asking for a friend. "

I'm booked up but tell him to message me I'll get him in ASAP

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Don't engage with those profiles then.

Post new Message to Thread