Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sex clubs buffets

Jump to newest

By *ull English with tea OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I’m not sure where I stand on these…

A much needed energy boost and welcome addition to the evening that enables you to take a break and chat with people over a few mini scotch eggs and vol-au-vents?

Or a germ fest where you’re likely to be eating a cucumber sandwich on cheap white bread that’s more than likely been handled by someone with dried spunk on their hands?

Where do you stand on this important issue and what have been your most memorable swingers club buffets?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ycanNightsMan
over a year ago

Workington

"I’m not sure where I stand on these…

A much needed energy boost and welcome addition to the evening that enables you to take a break and chat with people over a few mini scotch eggs and vol-au-vents?

Or a germ fest where you’re likely to be eating a cucumber sandwich on cheap white bread that’s more than likely been handled by someone with dried spunk on their hands?

Where do you stand on this important issue and what have been your most memorable swingers club buffets? "

I've always found it a bit of weird thing....and they usually bring out the food at just the time everyone is starting to actually go for some play...

And well ...yeah ...well you don't where everyones fingers have been

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

I had no idea they offered these!! The few in which I have been have only had a bar.

Not a fan of cheap buffet food, particularly if there is smeg on the pork pies and squirt on the french fancies

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Where do you stand on this important issue and what have been your most memorable swingers club buffets? "

Toasties.

Fox used to insist on one after a few hours of exertion at Xtasia.

Otherwise she'd have had insufficient energy to fall asleep on the 2 hour drive home at 3am whilst I was busy shotgunning red bull...........

A

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’d have to argue they’re probably no worse than your average wedding buffet. Uncle Bob didn’t wash his hands after dribbling on them at the urinal, cousin Adams fingers smell of one of the waitresses minges, the crazy dancing toddler scooped a poop from his baby-related bottom-wear and flung it across the room before grabbing a handful of cheese and pineapple sticks, and the head bridesmaid is still picking out dried spunk from her fingernails

over a year ago

I’m Mr clean with hairs so I I grab the first slice of pizza before people put their dirty mitt on it

over a year ago

Never. Eat. The. Buffet.

I don’t even eat from a buffet at family gatherings unless I know who’s prepared it. Never mind at a club where someone’s potentially been elbow deep in vagina and never washed their hands after

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I've never really made it to the buffet always off doing something else

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I recently attended a social at a club and later in the evening they brought in lots of pizzas, chips and dips in for the guests

I sat like the classy chick I am with some hot and spicy chicken pizza with cheese dripping from it in my beautiful purple lingerie ……. Kept off the garlic dip though

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"I recently attended a social at a club and later in the evening they brought in lots of pizzas, chips and dips in for the guests

I sat like the classy chick I am with some hot and spicy chicken pizza with cheese dripping from it in my beautiful purple lingerie ……. Kept off the garlic dip though "

So you didn’t have a meat feast that night?!!

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I don’t like buffets anyway. Definitely wouldn’t in a club!

over a year ago

This just makes me think of the episode of its always sunny when Frank (Danny devito) takes Dennis to an orgy with a buffet.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'd rather drink a pint of cold cum, than touch a buffet where people use their hands, after having them up and in god knows where

over a year ago

Don't eat from an already laid out buffet.

If they bring in Pizza or something I might though, just get in there as soon as they open them up.

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman
over a year ago

your head

"I’d have to argue they’re probably no worse than your average wedding buffet. Uncle Bob didn’t wash his hands after dribbling on them at the urinal, cousin Adams fingers smell of one of the waitresses minges, the crazy dancing toddler scooped a poop from his baby-related bottom-wear and flung it across the room before grabbing a handful of cheese and pineapple sticks, and the head bridesmaid is still picking out dried spunk from her fingernails "

Well that just put me off my chocolate

over a year ago

London

“just get in there as soon as they open them up.”

This is my motto generally when at a club…

over a year ago

"I’d have to argue they’re probably no worse than your average wedding buffet. Uncle Bob didn’t wash his hands after dribbling on them at the urinal, cousin Adams fingers smell of one of the waitresses minges, the crazy dancing toddler scooped a poop from his baby-related bottom-wear and flung it across the room before grabbing a handful of cheese and pineapple sticks, and the head bridesmaid is still picking out dried spunk from her fingernails

Well that just put me off my chocolate "

If you unwrapped it yourself you’ll be grand

over a year ago

"“just get in there as soon as they open them up.”

This is my motto generally when at a club…"

if you're not first you're last.

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

"Never. Eat. The. Buffet.

I don’t even eat from a buffet at family gatherings unless I know who’s prepared it. Never mind at a club where someone’s potentially been elbow deep in vagina and never washed their hands after "

I've never been to a club, but this would be my stance. That and the bloating. No one wants that.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

If you’re happy enough to use the hot tub in a club, why not go for gold and tuck in to the buffet

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
over a year ago

Stourbridge

Never eat them. Had an awful experience in A club one night where people took food into the couples only room and ate it at a very loud volume. They looked like pigs.

over a year ago

I don’t even eat from a buffet at family gatherings unless I know who’s prepared it. Never mind at a club where someone’s potentially been elbow deep in vagina and never washed their hands after "

Do they throw it on the orgy bed at the local ?

over a year ago

I'd never eat that

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I’d have to argue they’re probably no worse than your average wedding buffet. Uncle Bob didn’t wash his hands after dribbling on them at the urinal, cousin Adams fingers smell of one of the waitresses minges, the crazy dancing toddler scooped a poop from his baby-related bottom-wear and flung it across the room before grabbing a handful of cheese and pineapple sticks, and the head bridesmaid is still picking out dried spunk from her fingernails "

Priceless!

A

over a year ago

I don’t even eat from a buffet at family gatherings unless I know who’s prepared it. Never mind at a club where someone’s potentially been elbow deep in vagina and never washed their hands after

I've never been to a club, but this would be my stance. That and the bloating. No one wants that."

They had one at the last club we went to and I seen a guy lick his fingers and touch the sandwiches. I think it wouldn’t be as bad if they opened it at the beginning but I’m definitely not touching it after I know what people have been doing in those rooms

over a year ago

Not. A. Chance.

Take something along to keep your blood sugar levels up and go for some proper food afterwards

By *aekaeWoman
over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

I'm going to an Indian Buffet Social in May. Can't wait.....

It's purely a social, nibbles and dips, so there shouldn't be any gentlemen's relish....

over a year ago

London

"I'm going to an Indian Buffet Social in May. Can't wait.....

It's purely a social, nibbles and dips, so there shouldn't be any gentlemen's relish.... "

That sounds amazing, Indian buffets on a Sunday seem to be dying out round where I live. I used to love those.

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

It's purely a social, nibbles and dips, so there shouldn't be any gentlemen's relish.... "

I’ll be under the table pretending to be a sheekh kebab

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

I've never been to a club, but this would be my stance. That and the bloating. No one wants that.

They had one at the last club we went to and I seen a guy lick his fingers and touch the sandwiches. I think it wouldn’t be as bad if they opened it at the beginning but I’m definitely not touching it after I know what people have been doing in those rooms "

See, this is why people can't have nice things. In reverse, I'm also not sure how it works to stock up on a buffet and then head off for sexy time with greasy fingers and stinking of mini quiche. The whole thing is fraught with danger!

By *aekaeWoman
over a year ago

It's purely a social, nibbles and dips, so there shouldn't be any gentlemen's relish....

I’ll be under the table pretending to be a sheekh kebab"

I don't eat meat.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

If the pizza looks like it has extra mozzarella, I'm not touching it.

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

I struggled sharing a bowl of chips at a social with Nero double dipping them, I couldn't touch a buffet at a club!

over a year ago

They had one at the last club we went to and I seen a guy lick his fingers and touch the sandwiches. I think it wouldn’t be as bad if they opened it at the beginning but I’m definitely not touching it after I know what people have been doing in those rooms

See, this is why people can't have nice things. In reverse, I'm also not sure how it works to stock up on a buffet and then head off for sexy time with greasy fingers and stinking of mini quiche. The whole thing is fraught with danger! "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I did go to a club once when I was downstairs when the buffet came out. There was series buffet uses shouting buffets out and filling their plate so high I don't know how they carried it. I'm sure they only went for the buffet

over a year ago

If I'm having anything I'll get up there in the first wave.

I'm not having any fingered food

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I'd rather starve or just get a Maccies on the way back

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

See, this is why people can't have nice things. In reverse, I'm also not sure how it works to stock up on a buffet and then head off for sexy time with greasy fingers and stinking of mini quiche. The whole thing is fraught with danger!

"

And heaven help anyone who gets fingerblasted or fisted by someone who's been munching steadily on the hot wings and jalapeno dip....

A

over a year ago

And heaven help anyone who gets fingerblasted or fisted by someone who's been munching steadily on the hot wings and jalapeno dip....

A"

Yikes

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Well you've gotta build up your immune system somehow

over a year ago

A"

See they’re a health hazard in more ways than one

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

A"

See! Fraught. With. Danger.

Can't say they weren't warned, A!

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Adds to the flavour! Been to one with buffet was more concerned I wasent picking up anything with meat in! being veggie x

over a year ago

More food for me

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I'm still not over reading about haggis being served halfway through the night at a club in Scotland

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Poetry

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I had a nibble at the buffet at Chameleons recently.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I avoid them as I've noticed some people have dubious cleanliness

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I've eaten from buffets at clubs across the country... never been ill... or struggled.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

That's all flavour!

over a year ago

If its been there for awhile I'm not going to touch it.

By *londebiguyMan
over a year ago

Southport

Germs are our friends.

over a year ago

"I’d have to argue they’re probably no worse than your average wedding buffet. Uncle Bob didn’t wash his hands after dribbling on them at the urinal, cousin Adams fingers smell of one of the waitresses minges, the crazy dancing toddler scooped a poop from his baby-related bottom-wear and flung it across the room before grabbing a handful of cheese and pineapple sticks, and the head bridesmaid is still picking out dried spunk from her fingernails

Poetry "

I’m wasted here

over a year ago

If there’s pie, I’m anyones.

If you are that worried, get in there 1st.

over a year ago

No

No

No

No

No

No

Buffets are just food covered in other people breath and saliva, and sweat. And in this case, spermy stuff.

over a year ago

"… just food covered in other people breath and saliva, and sweat. And in this case, spermy stuff. "

I like food, but it doesn’t excite me this much….

over a year ago

I do t think we’ll ever try food at a club. Not snobby or anything but just the thought of what’s got on them is enough to put us right off

By *irty-pairCouple
over a year ago

South Essex

Not a buffet fan anyway, but certainly not at a club! Besides, kissing and stinking of pickled onions or cocktail sausages isn’t exactly a turn on!

No problem with freshly prepared snacks though.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Poetry

I’m wasted here "

Are you? Maybe have less cider for breakfast

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

but also

By *osco78Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Remember being in cupids one night and a load of garlic bread and pizza appearing ....imagine that ,sorry my breath stinks I couldnt resist the garlic bread

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

I don’t really tend to eat while I’m out at clubs I will grab something light before hand then something at the end of night.If I’m peckish I’m more likely to buy a bag of nuts to snack on ..

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Last time I went to a club that had a buffet on the bar I kept hearing voices saying "nice arse" even though nobody was near me.

I was really confused until the barmaid told me not to worry.....it was just the complimentary peanuts.

Badum tisch......

A

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
over a year ago

Middle England

When we've had a buffet at a club, it was socialising first, the buffet next and then the play started. Not sure why any club would start to serve the buffet once everyone is playing.

Again when food has been served once play started it was individual meals prepared to order.

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

"I had no idea they offered these!! The few in which I have been have only had a bar.

Not a fan of cheap buffet food, particularly if there is smeg on the pork pies and squirt on the french fancies "

Exactly the reason why free bar food (seafood, baked potatoes etc) was banned from a lot of pubs on a Sunday lunchtime.

By *tsJustKateWoman
over a year ago

London

Wouldn't touch it if I was starving!!

over a year ago

Can't be worse than my moms buffet after being elbow deep in my dad

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Can't be worse than my moms buffet after being elbow deep in my dad "

To be fair I grew up when the 2 second rule was about 30 seconds, we didn't think twice about munching on half time oranges held muddy hands on public park football pitches covered in god knows what and never once died of food poisoning at a summer wasp infested bbq where the chicken was left out in the sun for hours....

I'm way more concerned at the contents of club hot tub water than I am of a buffet.

A

over a year ago

"Can't be worse than my moms buffet after being elbow deep in my dad

To be fair I grew up when the 2 second rule was about 30 seconds, we didn't think twice about munching on half time oranges held muddy hands on public park football pitches covered in god knows what and never once died of food poisoning at a summer wasp infested bbq where the chicken was left out in the sun for hours....

I'm way more concerned at the contents of club hot tub water than I am of a buffet.

A"

I would be as well, the thought of drinking all that diluted baby batter

over a year ago

London

"

A"

I don’t think you’re meant to drink the hot tub water!

over a year ago

Oh gosh NO!!

The thought of where people's hands have just been. Ewww it's a hard no from me.

over a year ago

I'm always starving halfway through the night at clubs & parties, so food is essential.

Given that most people have their hands & mouths all over each others genitals, I think the potential for a finger buffet being the source of something unsanitary is pretty slim.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

I would be as well, the thought of drinking all that diluted baby batter "

Plus all the piss.....I mean squirt.

A

over a year ago

"This just makes me think of the episode of its always sunny when Frank (Danny devito) takes Dennis to an orgy with a buffet. "

You want to go down by the bridge?

What in god’s name could possibly be by the bridge?!

I don’t know…. It could be cool

over a year ago

I'd be very wary of the Sausage rolls

over a year ago

A

I would be as well, the thought of drinking all that diluted baby batter

Plus all the piss.....I mean squirt.

A"

Piss squirt gush, the ever argued what is.....

over a year ago

"

A

I don’t think you’re meant to drink the hot tub water! "

Haha.

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Has anyone been a club buffet platter?

Sounds like a real hoot!

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"Has anyone been a club buffet platter?

Sounds like a real hoot!"

Good thought!! I’ll have a go and will kick us off with ring donuts…..

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"Has anyone been a club buffet platter?

Sounds like a real hoot!

Good thought!! I’ll have a go and will kick us off with ring donuts….."

I was volunteering

By *onnyadtMan
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

It's an absolute no for me, not on your nelly. Sex and food for me doesn't mix. Always been the same and I don't know why, can't watch porn and eat either. In the minority I know.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"It's an absolute no for me, not on your nelly. Sex and food for me doesn't mix. Always been the same and I don't know why, can't watch porn and eat either. In the minority I know."

I'm with you there, sex and food nope.

Never needed half way snacks.

Mrs

By *aekaeWoman
over a year ago

"If there’s pie, I’m anyones.

If you are that worried, get in there 1st. "

Steak of course.