Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Have you ever...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wanted a sexy delivery person / post person / charity person who knocks at your door to also knock on your genitals?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Knock on my knockers ?

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

No. My postman is in his 60s and all the Amazon type delivery people look permanently stressed and in a rush. Not overly sexy.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

There's one of the supermarket delivery guys that always talks to me abut my screaming hellions barking at him through the door and is very smiley and pleasant. I'd probably be willing to go for a drink sometime and see if there's something there.

But most times the delivery people are just hand it over and go, I don't really register them enough to consider potential for boning.

over a year ago

"No. My postman is in his 60s and all the Amazon type delivery people look permanently stressed and in a rush. Not overly sexy. "

Someone needs to order more pizza...

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"No. My postman is in his 60s and all the Amazon type delivery people look permanently stressed and in a rush. Not overly sexy.

Someone needs to order more pizza..."

Seems a bit pointless and lazy when we have a very good pizza takeaway about a 3 minute walk away

over a year ago

"No. My postman is in his 60s and all the Amazon type delivery people look permanently stressed and in a rush. Not overly sexy.

Seems a bit pointless and lazy when we have a very good pizza takeaway about a 3 minute walk away "

But then an Italian stallion might rock up and be like 'ayy me lady fancy a piece of my meaty sausage?'

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Seems a bit pointless and lazy when we have a very good pizza takeaway about a 3 minute walk away

But then an Italian stallion might rock up and be like 'ayy me lady fancy a piece of my meaty sausage?'"

I'd only be interested if he was dressed as a plumber

over a year ago

But then an Italian stallion might rock up and be like 'ayy me lady fancy a piece of my meaty sausage?'

I'd only be interested if he was dressed as a plumber"

Super Mario style?

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

I’ve always thought the fact that ‘Hooters’ don’t do a home fast food delivery service called ‘Knockers’ as a missed business opportunity…

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"I’ve always thought the fact that ‘Hooters’ don’t do a home fast food delivery service called ‘Knockers’ as a missed business opportunity…"

We could do a trial run? What would you like to order?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Wanted a sexy delivery person / post person / charity person who knocks at your door to also knock on your genitals?

"

Next time a JW comes a knocking on my door asking if I'd like to talk about God I'm gonna say "Yes - open wide and start sucking and I'll say Oh God as many times as you'd like".

And if I'm lucky enough to have some Mormon missionaries ask if I'd like some Jesus in my life the answer will be "Would you like some dick in your bum?"

The postie is safe, we don't get chuggers and no takeaway delivers to us in butt fuck nowhere.

A

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

"I’ve always thought the fact that ‘Hooters’ don’t do a home fast food delivery service called ‘Knockers’ as a missed business opportunity…

We could do a trial run? What would you like to order? "

Breasts and thighs… hot!

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"I’ve always thought the fact that ‘Hooters’ don’t do a home fast food delivery service called ‘Knockers’ as a missed business opportunity…

We could do a trial run? What would you like to order?

Breasts and thighs… hot! "

Cumming right up.

Don’t forget the tip

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I'd only be interested if he was dressed as a plumber

Super Mario style?"

Cowabunga!

By *andaloriansCouple
over a year ago

Malvern

No!!! They always knock so hard the door rattles!

S

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"No!!! They always knock so hard the door rattles!

S"

Just imagine what they'd do to your headboard

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

Nope

By *andaloriansCouple
over a year ago

Malvern

"No!!! They always knock so hard the door rattles!

S

Just imagine what they'd do to your headboard "

Bugger that, we got tie up points above our headboard, id tie the fucker up! Then let C domme the hell outa him!

S

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

No, but I know I'm susceptible to a good looking chugger so I make sure to give a very wide berth. I can't keep signing up!

Post new Message to Thread