Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Forum thread etiquette

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I did a search but it's been over a year. I've been reading more threads on other topics instead of just coming to the lounge and read a thread where words were twisted that got me thinking

If you start a thread but you don't like a comment or you've not understood the comment...

Would you actually ask that profile to stop posting? Leave 'your' thread?

You've wrote the question for everyone to see and everyone can comment but i would personally not tell someone to stop posting on the thread. It's not mine once I submit it.

Any thoughts from anyone are welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Definitely not. People can post what they like. Very often threads go off on a tangent. That’s what makes the forums fun sometimes.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Nope I wouldn't ask anyone to leave a thread. Though I have asked politely for someone to stop replying to my comments, because they were just too abrasive all the time. To be fair they listened and haven't since.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If my answers frighten people then they should cease asking scary questions

over a year ago

Threads get hijacked, sometimes its fun to go off at a tangent, so far I have not seen anyone asked to leave a thread, but I have seen both the OP and contributors to threads get more and more irate (a couple of times the moderator has closed threads where this was happening).

If the thread is serious I try not to make flippant remarks, but otherwise generally I find the lounge to be quite a humorous forgiving space.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Nope, it's a public forum, you have to expect people won't always agree with you.

Mrs

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

No I wouldn't. Once a thread is out there it's out there anyone can post on it as long as they are not breaking site rules

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

I'm the progenitor for 'my' threads. I don't own them and therefore let them take their natural course.

over a year ago

If you have a thread you don't want it to go down like a lead balloon either.

You want people to engage. More people engage when a thread is taking off too. They see it's popular so they post.

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

Often it’s easier to engage with people who have opposing views. It would be a bit childish to ask someone to leave a thread because you didn’t agree with them

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

It’s an open forum so everyone can post what they like…. Within the rules and obviously not being abusive to anyone else

over a year ago

Some views should be shut down with zero tolerance approach though. No?

Racism, for example.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Some views should be shut down with zero tolerance approach though. No?

Racism, for example."

Definitely. I think the mods tend to do that though anyway. Especially if people report it.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Racism, for example."

I think stuff like that is for the moderators to take into account and shut down. I don't think the OP of the thread should say who should and shouldn't comment though as it's an open forum for better or worse

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I did a search but it's been over a year. I've been reading more threads on other topics instead of just coming to the lounge and read a thread where words were twisted that got me thinking

If you start a thread but you don't like a comment or you've not understood the comment...

You've wrote the question for everyone to see and everyone can comment but i would personally not tell someone to stop posting on the thread. It's not mine once I submit it.

Any thoughts from anyone are welcome "

I got asked to leave a thread today because the OP and another poster seemed not to agree with a point I'd argued and instead decided to twist every word to something I'd never written.

I responded to one. Haven't been back since. If I'd been the slightest bit ambiguous then I could understand it, but tbh I got bored of repeating myself and figured if they wanted to play the game of deliberately misreading words on a page then I'd leave them to it.

A

over a year ago

Racism, for example."

Well, I've been called misogynistic, Dinosaur with toxic masculinity, people only have sex with if they're Dr*NK, I don't understand women. Dumb.

I could go on...

I haven't called anybody any names.

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Racism, for example."

It is tricky, not on here specifically but I've seen in other places and out in the world though rare, racist remarks and views have been turned in to actual discussion.

Simply shutting it down does not always tackle the problem.

Honestly though, the best way to deal with a comment on a thread that you don't like is to ignore it if you don't wish to engage in argument or debate. Let it die of lack of attention.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Racism, for example.

Well, I've been called misogynistic, Dinosaur with toxic masculinity, people only have sex with if they're Dr*NK, I don't understand women. Dumb.

I could go on...

I haven't called anybody any names. "

Neither had I until you came along . I did apologise though!

over a year ago

"Threads get hijacked, sometimes its fun to go off at a tangent, so far I have not seen anyone asked to leave a thread, but I have seen both the OP and contributors to threads get more and more irate (a couple of times the moderator has closed threads where this was happening).

If the thread is serious I try not to make flippant remarks, but otherwise generally I find the lounge to be quite a humorous forgiving space. "

That's what happened on the other thread, comments where you could read it and feel the tension rising and when that happens the perfectly reasonable comment doesn't get read, doesn't get understood and got twisted.

over a year ago

Racism, for example.

I could go on...

Neither had I until you came along . I did apologise though! "

We let you off this time.

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

Racism, for example.

I could go on...

Neither had I until you came along . I did apologise though! "

over a year ago

Racism, for example.

I could go on...

I haven't called anybody any names. "

Don't use 'my' thread to start or its the very naughty corner for you

over a year ago

Wouldn't dream of it - though some have - and they usually get shot down for it as this is a free and open forum and everyone has the right to post on any threads they feel they can make a contribution to

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Racism, for example.

I could go on...

We let you off this time. "

Just out of idle curiosity.....when you say 'we' does that mean you both write the comments and share the same views?

They always seem very set in their viewpoint, as if coming from one person rather than a cooperative.

A

over a year ago

Racism, for example.

I could go on...

Don't use 'my' thread to start or its the very naughty corner for you "

Just needs a little inducing...

I wouldn't know where the naughty corner is.

over a year ago

Racism, for example.

I could go on...

Just out of idle curiosity.....when you say 'we' does that mean you both write the comments and share the same views?

They always seem very set in their viewpoint, as if coming from one person rather than a cooperative.

A"

I've never seen your other half post either. I only ever see a signed A.

Pot,kettle, black springs to mind.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Racism, for example.

I could go on...

A

"

Hardly. I've stated many, many times that Fox never sets foot in the forums and its always me. Even says so in our profile.

Hence all posts are signed off with my initial.

Pot, toaster, pink.

A

By *unfunfun xMan
over a year ago

LONDON

What about when people go off track to the original question? Who wears there suit jacket inside out cause the pattern inside is quick cool a example but honest question because I done that. But on original question I think I only did one thread not a scobby how far it's gone down list but no would never tell anyone to leave.

over a year ago

Racism, for example.

I could go on...

A

Hardly. I've stated many, many times that Fox never sets foot in the forums and its always me. Even says so in our profile.

Pot, toaster, pink.

A"

Now now fellas. I've got two naughty steps. Ones chained to the sink the others chained to my....

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I've asked people to stop quoting me and responding directly to me in the past but never as an op.

They had taken it upon themselves to make snide comments on every thread I posted on and make completely false accusations that weren't even related to any of those threads but were apparently connected to a thread that I hadn't even posted on.

I've no idea if they had me confused with someone else and normally I would have ignored it completely if it hadn't been for the repetitive nature and constant forum stalking.

I've also asked a woman to keep the conversation on the forums a week after she started a thread about people who were afraid to post publicly and resorted to being nasty in private.

There isn't really an etiquette on here. Just the usual variety of people who use them for all manner of reasons and many who preach but don't practice.

By *essaMayWoman
over a year ago

Fairytale Wood

I only read threads that have an interesting subject, ones which I can contribute constructively i hope, but there are always ones which some may take exception to.

People are controversial be because it gets them attention, good or bad it is still attention.

In chat when someone makes a comment that causes a stir, i always say ignore it, because the more you react the more they feed of it. Same as forums, people feed of others reactions to comments they have made even if they are completely self absorbing. Ignore and dont feed them

over a year ago

Racism, for example.

I could go on...

A

Pot, toaster, pink.

A"

How would I know that, not seen your profile

What's good for the goose is for the gander

over a year ago

Racism, for example.

I could go on...

A

Pot, toaster, pink.

A

"

Two bulls some chess some time

By *unfunfun xMan
over a year ago

LONDON

"I've asked people to stop quoting me and responding directly to me in the past but never as an op.

They had taken it upon themselves to make snide comments on every thread I posted on and make completely false accusations that weren't even related to any of those threads but were apparently connected to a thread that I hadn't even posted on.

I've no idea if they had me confused with someone else and normally I would have ignored it completely if it hadn't been for the repetitive nature and constant forum stalking.

I've also asked a woman to keep the conversation on the forums a week after she started a thread about people who were afraid to post publicly and resorted to being nasty in private.

There isn't really an etiquette on here. Just the usual variety of people who use them for all manner of reasons and many who preach but don't practice. "

your judged very quickly on here wherever that's a opinion you make or your profile or pics and it just spreads to others, I make my own decisions I like the banter in forums it certainly livens up a few posts that's for sure.

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

Definitely not everyone is entitled to their opinion even if that opinion is ridiculous ..

I also don’t see the point in people that type in your blocked every time they disagree with someone as if that’s going to make a difference to that person’s life .

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Definitely not everyone is entitled to their opinion even if that opinion is ridiculous ..

I also don’t see the point in people that type in your blocked every time they disagree with someone as if that’s going to make a difference to that person’s life ."

Haha that always makes me laugh too. Like people would actually give a toss!

By *unfunfun xMan
over a year ago

LONDON

I ain't got a clue who two bulls is could be bloke woman who knows don't really care but it's good to have someone go off track sometimes, and people have different opinions, he or she is prob totally harmless and just wants a hug, that's a joke 2 bulls

over a year ago

Racism, for example.

I could go on...

A

Pot, toaster, pink.

A

Two bulls some chess some time "

You don't want to play, you should know this already. You couldn't deal with my game.

By *he love catsCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

If I post a thread and someone gets argumentative I don't give them the satisfaction of arguing back if that's what they want to do on here that's totally their choice, I'm not on here for that sort of thing.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I'd never ask someone to leave the thread... not seriously anyway. And if I were making that joke with a friend I'd probably tell them to get in the bin or summat rather than "leave my thread", as it's in the public domain, not owned by me.

I've told people I won't be engaging with them any further or that I'd appreciate if they'd stop engaging with me though.

over a year ago

Racism, for example.

I could go on...

A

Pot, toaster, pink.

A

Two bulls some chess some time

You don't want to play, you should know this already. You couldn't deal with my game. "

That's working on the premise you have game in the first place

By *essaMayWoman
over a year ago

Fairytale Wood

One of the things i have never really understood here, when someone tells you they are blocking you like they are dishing out some kind of punishment

Just block, why announce it? Sorry off topic

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

One of the things i have never really understood here, when someone tells you they are blocking you like they are dishing out some kind of punishment

Just block, why announce it? Sorry off topic "

I usually see it as a blessing.

A

over a year ago

"

I got asked to leave a thread today because the OP and another poster seemed not to agree with a point I'd argued and instead decided to twist every word to something I'd never written.

I responded to one. Haven't been back since. If I'd been the slightest bit ambiguous then I could understand it, but tbh I got bored of repeating myself and figured if they wanted to play the game of deliberately misreading words on a page then I'd leave them to it.

A

"

There are sone (inc sone forum regulars) who have track record of that. Determined to misinterpret something to try and burn someone at the stake. Usually (I suspect) trying to show off to women on the thread. I go out of my way to avoid them.

By *unfunfun xMan
over a year ago

LONDON

Even sushi comments are making me giggle, if it got like really personal then that's step to far no wouldn't agree with that no way.

over a year ago

"

I usually see it as a blessing.

A"

A, Use the kung-fu

over a year ago

"Definitely not everyone is entitled to their opinion even if that opinion is ridiculous ..

I also don’t see the point in people that type in your blocked every time they disagree with someone as if that’s going to make a difference to that person’s life .

Haha that always makes me laugh too. Like people would actually give a toss! "

The point is to have a public record of you letting someone know you've blocked them, and if they still persist on replying/quoting your comment in the forum then you've got solid grounds to report them for trying to evade profile blocks.

To you it might not look like it makes a difference. But to me it does. The last thing I enjoy when it comes to online interactions (or any interactions of any kind) is getting stuck into a conflict of opinion or argument or disagreement and not getting in the final word. Throwing in the "you're blocked, stop communicating with me" card is my way of shutting things down cold when I'm done entertaining nonsense comments or people.

I don't care if that makes me look or sound petty or shows me having a big ego. Fact is after spending too much of my life being gaslighted to think that I deserve to be talked over/lectured to/criticised without being able to respond just to have some illusory "moral/public image high ground" in the eyes of others in dealing with a-holes, I'm no longer going to allow that to happen to me again.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

A

There are sone (inc sone forum regulars) who have track record of that. Determined to misinterpret something to try and burn someone at the stake. Usually (I suspect) trying to show off to women on the thread. I go out of my way to avoid them. "

Yeah.

That wasn't the case on this one.

It was about people being stood up repeatedly.

They didn't appreciate me pointing out the common denominator in each occurrence.

A

By *unfunfun xMan
over a year ago

LONDON

I've been blocked few times where I ain't even sent that person a message but it's all fun ain't it

over a year ago

"

Haven't blocked a yone for a differing opinion.

Not likely going to meet anybody off the forums anyway.

I assume like a defence thing so you can't weaponise things against them.

Quite sad and pathetic, childish immature behaviour.

over a year ago

"I've been blocked few times where I ain't even sent that person a message but it's all fun ain't it "

You say that, I raise you something better.

A forum mod blocked me. I don't even know since when. And I've never interacted with them on the forum or even sent them a message before. The profile is nowhere near close to where I am now, or where I used to be.

Does that mean I surrender any hopes of impartial moderation treatment here then if clearly a mod has it out for me to the point of blocking my account? Lol.

*shrugs*

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Haha that always makes me laugh too. Like people would actually give a toss!

The point is to have a public record of you letting someone know you've blocked them, and if they still persist on replying/quoting your comment in the forum then you've got solid grounds to report them for trying to evade profile blocks.

To you it might not look like it makes a difference. But to me it does. The last thing I enjoy when it comes to online interactions (or any interactions of any kind) is getting stuck into a conflict of opinion or argument or disagreement and not getting in the final word. Throwing in the "you're blocked, stop communicating with me" card is my way of shutting things down cold when I'm done entertaining nonsense comments or people.

I don't care if that makes me look or sound petty or shows me having a big ego. Fact is after spending too much of my life being gaslighted to think that I deserve to be talked over/lectured to/criticised without being able to respond just to have some illusory "moral/public image high ground" in the eyes of others in dealing with a-holes, I'm no longer going to allow that to happen to me again. "

Fair enough. Just seems a bit childish to me. But I don’t block forum people anyway. Nothing bothers me that much to block them.

By *unfunfun xMan
over a year ago

LONDON

I think the only time where I raised eyebrows on post and proper stuck to my opinion is over this yawn yawn not had covid jab debate and 5g masts jeeeeeez where all being monitored now prob my mp in 10 downing Street

over a year ago

"I did a search but it's been over a year. I've been reading more threads on other topics instead of just coming to the lounge and read a thread where words were twisted that got me thinking

I agree the threads not yours once you've submitted it.

If I post something that's caused a problem I tend to walk away from it and just let everyone be dicks on it and suffer the mods if they need to step in.

I've never been asked to leave a thread though either.

But then I'm one of the worst on here, I post stuff then leave it and quite often don't even revisit it for days if at all.

I see anything I post as something for others to post on not be all about me. I even hate replying to everyone as I think that takes up half the thread doing so.

I think many on here would say I'm shit at the forums. They'd be right.

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Overall, let them run.. We steer clear of those who require an echo chamber to their own opinions..

By *unfunfun xMan
over a year ago

LONDON

I seen few posts where it gets heated, wouldn't even say that more luke warm, over all sorts of subjects and questions and majority posts have been 50/50 spilt on answers.

By *unfunfun xMan
over a year ago

LONDON

No one should take offence or be upset, there are also some amazing posts too, especially about mental health that's amazing you're never expect that on here but I think it's brilliant

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Racism, for example."

And misogyny

over a year ago

"I …..

People have done this in the past. I’ve seen it.

I dunno, it’s a perfectly good enough request, it’s up to someone to respect the request.

I’d leave, not sure if I could tell someone to f…leave my thread though.

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I've been asked by someone on the forums not to respond directly to any of their comments.

I think I've obliged them

But I'm not sure what recourse there would be if I didn't

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No one person owns the thread.

No one has authority over a thread or another person.

over a year ago

"I've been asked by someone on the forums not to respond directly to any of their comments.

But I'm not sure what recourse there would be if I didn't "

You’d get a smacked bottom

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I've been asked by someone on the forums not to respond directly to any of their comments.

But I'm not sure what recourse there would be if I didn't "

If they haven't blocked you then none. Personally if someone asked me not to comment after them i'd oblige and probably with great pleasure.

Sounds like playground behaviour.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I've seen quite a few ops asking mods to close their own threads due to people getting ranty about something completely unrelated or turning a light-hearted thread into something that suits their own agenda.

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

If they haven't blocked you then none. Personally if someone asked me not to comment after them i'd oblige and probably with great pleasure.

Sounds like playground behaviour. "

I'm of the understanding that even if someone has blocked you (which you'd only know if you clicked on their profile),:it's still okay to respond to a forum comment they post

over a year ago

No, I have loads of c*nts post on mine that don't like me but you know, free country and all!

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

There's one person on here who has stated privately that if I comment on one of "their" threads, they will ignore me, and I'm not welcome.

I don't comment on "their" threads because I CBA getting into a kerfuffle.

over a year ago

There are a few regular posters on here that I try to avoid interacting with as everything seems to end up in argument with them and very judgmental.

But does make make viewing though

over a year ago

"There's one person on here who has stated privately that if I comment on one of "their" threads, they will ignore me, and I'm not welcome.

I don't comment on "their" threads because I CBA getting into a kerfuffle. "

Yeah and it better stay that way!

Jokes you're welcome in mine anytime. My next ones gonna be about hamsters up asses if that tickles your pickle?

over a year ago

"There are a few regular posters on here that I try to avoid interacting with as everything seems to end up in argument with them and very judgmental.

But does make make viewing though "

Is this me?

over a year ago

"There's one person on here who has stated privately that if I comment on one of "their" threads, they will ignore me, and I'm not welcome.

Jokes you're welcome in mine anytime. My next ones gonna be about hamsters up asses if that tickles your pickle?"

Slim chance unless it was a gerbil…

*if anyone knows that musicreference? nucklebump

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Sounds like playground behaviour.

I'm of the understanding that even if someone has blocked you (which you'd only know if you clicked on their profile),:it's still okay to respond to a forum comment they post "

Me too but it does say don't use the forum as a way to get around a block ...... so e.g. I can't carry on a convo with you in the forum that we were having in DM before you blocked me.

But if you said sommat exciting like ... sosages are tasty.... I could say no they are not or yes they are.

This is such a fascinating subject. Do you agree ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Well my little chicken licken you can comment to your hearts content on mine .... x

over a year ago

"There are a few regular posters on here that I try to avoid interacting with as everything seems to end up in argument with them and very judgmental.

Is this me? "

No but I do love your posts though

over a year ago

Is this me?

No but I do love your posts though "

Ahh sweetie you're making a grown man blush...

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Its a forum of differing opinions otherwise whats the point...... Do you want everyone to agree with your opinion? Unfortunately life isn't like that we all have a different thought process even though all the sex starved men here like to think they are like thinking

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I rarely start threads but when I do, everyone is welcome to contribute. Whether I reply to them or not is another matter entirely but there are posters I try to avoid if we haven't seen eye to eye or I find them irritating beyond redemption.

I've learned it's much better to avoid them than get sucked into petty aruguments even in threads they start, but might still post if I think I have something to say

over a year ago

"I rarely start threads but when I do, everyone is welcome to contribute. Whether I reply to them or not is another matter entirely but there are posters I try to avoid if we haven't seen eye to eye or I find them irritating beyond redemption.

I've learned it's much better to avoid them than get sucked into petty aruguments even in threads they start, but might still post if I think I have something to say "

You love a thread hijack _oebeans!

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'd just comment on purpose to annoy them

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I rarely start threads but when I do, everyone is welcome to contribute. Whether I reply to them or not is another matter entirely but there are posters I try to avoid if we haven't seen eye to eye or I find them irritating beyond redemption.

I've learned it's much better to avoid them than get sucked into petty aruguments even in threads they start, but might still post if I think I have something to say

You love a thread hijack _oebeans!"

The power of Christ compels you

over a year ago

Is this me?

No but I do love your posts though

Ahh sweetie you're making a grown man blush..."

over a year ago

But does make make viewing though "

You're welcome

over a year ago

North West

Jokes you're welcome in mine anytime. My next ones gonna be about hamsters up asses if that tickles your pickle?"

Well, in my opinion, which is obviously true and accurate, you should be talking about GERBILS up asses. But you do you, sweetie

over a year ago

North West

Well my little chicken licken you can comment to your hearts content on mine .... x "

Awwwwwee, shucks, Granny

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

Etiquette is for the golf course.

This is a site full of perverts that display pictures of their genitalia… I’ll do and say whatever the fuck I feel like and you can interpret that information in any way you fucking well like

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Once you click submit it’s not yours

over a year ago

North West

"Etiquette is for the golf course.

This is a site full of perverts that display pictures of their genitalia… I’ll do and say whatever the fuck I feel like and you can interpret that information in any way you fucking well like "

What a lot of fucks to give

over a year ago

If they can't defend their responses why post in the first place? Not everyone can be eloquent and civil. But it usually boils down to a pissing contest on who's E peen is bigger.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"...If they can't defend their responses why post in the first place?

Not everyone can be eloquent and civil..."

But Blu', I have a penchant for eloquence and civility.

over a year ago

All threads end as FAF threads

over a year ago

"...If they can't defend their responses why post in the first place?

Not everyone can be eloquent and civil...

But Blu', I have a penchant for eloquence and civility. "

I have a penchant for hostility to stupid.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

"Etiquette is for the golf course.

This is a site full of perverts that display pictures of their genitalia… I’ll do and say whatever the fuck I feel like and you can interpret that information in any way you fucking well like "

agreed I just see the forums as merely mild amusing things to read / comment on ... you cant take anything on here remotely seriously ... its just entertainment ...

over a year ago

My etiquette I don't give a flying fuck if you have a different religion political view or a sexual preference. I'll argue my existence just like you would. It's the in between that matters.But it's still a forum. People have hidden agendas. So fuck it invite your favorite asshole over and have a face to face. Doesn't need to be sexual it's a general understanding.

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"My etiquette I don't give a flying fuck if you have a different religion political view or a sexual preference. I'll argue my existence just like you would. It's the in between that matters.But it's still a forum. People have hidden agendas. So fuck it invite your favorite asshole over and have a face to face. Doesn't need to be sexual it's a general understanding. "

I like the cut of your jib Blu

over a year ago

"My etiquette I don't give a flying fuck if you have a different religion political view or a sexual preference. I'll argue my existence just like you would. It's the in between that matters.But it's still a forum. People have hidden agendas. So fuck it invite your favorite asshole over and have a face to face. Doesn't need to be sexual it's a general understanding.

I like the cut of your jib Blu "

Come over anytime. We sit by a fire drink moonshine I'll listen to you. Get fucked up go to a Burlesque show with my favorite LGBTQ people. ( The majority own guns ) beware. We might get muddy 4 wheeling after a night of Debauchery. Fuck it I want to show my interests to you as you can do the same.

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"My etiquette I don't give a flying fuck if you have a different religion political view or a sexual preference. I'll argue my existence just like you would. It's the in between that matters.But it's still a forum. People have hidden agendas. So fuck it invite your favorite asshole over and have a face to face. Doesn't need to be sexual it's a general understanding.

I like the cut of your jib Blu Come over anytime. We sit by a fire drink moonshine I'll listen to you. Get fucked up go to a Burlesque show with my favorite LGBTQ people. ( The majority own guns ) beware. We might get muddy 4 wheeling after a night of Debauchery. Fuck it I want to show my interests to you as you can do the same. "

I’m am in for this. Sounds utterly perfect

over a year ago

I'll avoid threads of people I have blocked, but if I have something to say I will say it. You can't censor people just because they don't conform to your narrative

over a year ago

There's a lot of gate keepers here

over a year ago

I like the cut of your jib Blu Come over anytime. We sit by a fire drink moonshine I'll listen to you. Get fucked up go to a Burlesque show with my favorite LGBTQ people. ( The majority own guns ) beware. We might get muddy 4 wheeling after a night of Debauchery. Fuck it I want to show my interests to you as you can do the same.

I’m am in for this. Sounds utterly perfect "

I got you party time !

By *lynJMan
over a year ago

Morden

"

Probably because the user being blocked wouldn't know if they hadn't been told.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"

Probably because the user being blocked wouldn't know if they hadn't been told. "

Thankfully it's not a frequent occurrence. The 'blocker' often likes to perform cartwheels with a fanfare when publicly announcing a block. The 'blockee', however, rarely give a monkey's right bollock.

Post new Message to Thread