Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So I'm curious...

Jump to newest

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Do people (mainly men and couples) who don't have any public pictures at all actually manage to meet through messages or winks on fab?

When I'm looking at my inbox, or at winks, if I see a shadow profile pic I'll open to look at any pics they may have, and to read the profile. If there are no pics I'll give up. Same if the profile is hidden.

And from conversations with other ladies, that's pretty usual.

Hence the question.

(And yes, people should run their profiles as they wish. I'm just curious)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Like playing fab roulette with a blank silhouette profile

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Like playing fab roulette with a blank silhouette profile "

It is... but does it work?

over a year ago

I do actually wonder how pictureless profiles get verified

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I do actually wonder how pictureless profiles get verified"

Verified I can understand. Actual meets though I don't understand.

By *unfunfun xMan
over a year ago

LONDON

I sometimes have quite few pics on show and doesn't seem to improve the messages I get odd few away from the forums, what I've noticed is a lot of the women on search feature don't go into the forums, it does seem to be just select few use forums.

over a year ago

"Like playing fab roulette with a blank silhouette profile

It is... but does it work?"

Never played it Posh, I never liked blind date as a kid, like to know if there is at least physical attraction firstly, then meet to see if there's any deeper attraction...then mumble my way through

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple
over a year ago

Debauchery

My presumption of couples profiles with silhouettes as an avatar and a sparse profile are they are single guys. I can't imagine they'd get responses from the majority of people they approach to be honest. We certainly wouldn't respond *shrugs

Cherry x

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

When I used to do the searching I'd find some profiles with veris from guys that had limited profile detail and no pictures with their own success, some much more successful than a lot of other guys I've seen that put profile effort in.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I've met few when I joined but we did exchange numbers very quickly remember this was many years ago might still happen but I prefer to know whom I'm chatting with so no pictures no chat

By *he love catsCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

When we first joined fab we didn't know much about the site and our first meet was with a profile just like that, they had the silhouette, no photos or veris shown.

It turned out to be a totally genuine couple and a great meet, so it goes to show that sometimes it can be totally fine.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I sometimes have quite few pics on show and doesn't seem to improve the messages I get odd few away from the forums, what I've noticed is a lot of the women on search feature don't go into the forums, it does seem to be just select few use forums. "

A very small percentage of the site use the forum, yes.

But you do at least have some pics on show...

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Like playing fab roulette with a blank silhouette profile

It is... but does it work?

Never played it Posh, I never liked blind date as a kid, like to know if there is at least physical attraction firstly, then meet to see if there's any deeper attraction...then mumble my way through "

I loved Blind Date as a show. But I'd never want one myself.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I’ve met some really amazing women who have blank profiles and silhouettes for profile pics. But only when they’ve started the chat and messaged me first. And only after conversation has flowed, pics have been exchanged, and things have developed nicely.

Each time the empty profile has been because they want/need to be private. Nothing nefarious. But then, as with most things on Fab, it’s different for women.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"My presumption of couples profiles with silhouettes as an avatar and a sparse profile are they are single guys. I can't imagine they'd get responses from the majority of people they approach to be honest. We certainly wouldn't respond *shrugs

Cherry x "

That's exactly how I feel! But surely if they keep on in that way they must get some satisfaction?!

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"When I used to do the searching I'd find some profiles with veris from guys that had limited profile detail and no pictures with their own success, some much more successful than a lot of other guys I've seen that put profile effort in. "

And this is what I just don't understand. How they get the meets when it seems like most women or couples don't take the chance.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I've met few when I joined but we did exchange numbers very quickly remember this was many years ago might still happen but I prefer to know whom I'm chatting with so no pictures no chat"

Men or women?

over a year ago

I think they are wasting their time with no pics. I've been meaning to add some to my profile. Until then if someone catches my eye I will send thenm pictures with a well written message.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"When we first joined fab we didn't know much about the site and our first meet was with a profile just like that, they had the silhouette, no photos or veris shown.

It turned out to be a totally genuine couple and a great meet, so it goes to show that sometimes it can be totally fine. "

It absolutely can be fine, I have no doubt of that.

It just seems akin to walking into a shop with an open door and blacked out windows

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

I have met one or 2 guys with one pic on their profile but have opened with a great message and a range of consistent face and body pics included. My intuition is rarely wrong. It is very unusual - I'm putting myself out here on Fab so I expect people I meet to do the same

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Do people (mainly men and couples) who don't have any public pictures at all actually manage to meet through messages or winks on fab?

When I'm looking at my inbox, or at winks, if I see a shadow profile pic I'll open to look at any pics they may have, and to read the profile. If there are no pics I'll give up. Same if the profile is hidden.

Hence the question.

(And yes, people should run their profiles as they wish. I'm just curious)"

We check profiles before reading messages. No photos and/or limited info and we delete without ever opening the message.

We met a guy in a club recently, got on great, had fun and when we went to leave a veri was surprised that there were no public pics a brief profile.

Had he messaged we'd likely have deleted.

But he obviously knows what works for him so that's his choice.

A

By *he AmbassadorMan
over a year ago

IRLANDA. / Prague. / Cil Dara

"Do people (mainly men and couples) who don't have any public pictures at all actually manage to meet through messages or winks on fab?

Hence the question.

what gets me is the Fab Ninja profie demanding face pics with the first msg,

And their profile is like a blank chalk board.

Fricking Cheeky ninjas

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"I've met few when I joined but we did exchange numbers very quickly remember this was many years ago might still happen but I prefer to know whom I'm chatting with so no pictures no chat

Men or women?"

Women

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I knew a guy on here once who got pissed off and changed his profile from lots of pics back to a silhouette..

He was a shadow of his former self

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I’ve met some really amazing women who have blank profiles and silhouettes for profile pics. But only when they’ve started the chat and messaged me first. And only after conversation has flowed, pics have been exchanged, and things have developed nicely.

Each time the empty profile has been because they want/need to be private. Nothing nefarious. But then, as with most things on Fab, it’s different for women."

It is different for women, of course. There are more men here. But, whether it should be the case or not, that surely means that those men (or couples) who stand out with pictures and text would be more likely to get to speak to and meet the women.

I understand the desire to be private, completely. I just don't see that it's a successful path to take for those who are looking to meet people who have so much choice.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I think they are wasting their time with no pics. I've been meaning to add some to my profile. Until then if someone catches my eye I will send thenm pictures with a well written message."

But this is my point... im not alone in being very unlikely to read that message, because I'd look at your profile and see no photos.

By *skyouneverknowMan
over a year ago

Calne

It works for me tbh

I've got some lovely friends and get the occasional "are you free" sort of request - normally from school hour yummy mummies

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I have met one or 2 guys with one pic on their profile but have opened with a great message and a range of consistent face and body pics included. My intuition is rarely wrong. It is very unusual - I'm putting myself out here on Fab so I expect people I meet to do the same"

Absolutely the same here! But those men at least have the one photo. I'd never have opened the message without that single one.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hence the question.

We check profiles before reading messages. No photos and/or limited info and we delete without ever opening the message.

We met a guy in a club recently, got on great, had fun and when we went to leave a veri was surprised that there were no public pics a brief profile.

A"

Completely. It is his choice. And maybe that's how it works for the majority who have similar profiles. But I doubt that's the case, else there wouldnt be so many statuses from shadows saying they can't get a reply or a meet.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hence the question.

(And yes, people should run their profiles as they wish. I'm just curious) what gets me is the Fab Ninja profie demanding face pics with the first msg,

And their profile is like a blank chalk board.

Fricking Cheeky ninjas"

I'm not a fan of demands... but I'm guessing mostly those are women, and as we know... women can make demands on here as a lot of people will jump through hoops.

(You don't need to jump through hoops... just slip in cracks )

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I've met few when I joined but we did exchange numbers very quickly remember this was many years ago might still happen but I prefer to know whom I'm chatting with so no pictures no chat

Men or women?

Women "

That's women. I hate the term but it's a supply and demand thing.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I knew a guy on here once who got pissed off and changed his profile from lots of pics back to a silhouette..

He was a shadow of his former self "

Oh dear lord.

I'm not laughing

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"It works for me tbh

I've got some lovely friends and get the occasional "are you free" sort of request - normally from school hour yummy mummies "

That's great!

Have you always had the same style profile?

over a year ago

I can only state from my own experience.

I met a profile from the forum that had a shadow profile once. (Good posts and friendly and clear text) for a social. But that’s it.

Long story short. I’ve never met anyone that has a blank basic generic profile. *true story.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I knew a guy on here once who got pissed off and changed his profile from lots of pics back to a silhouette..

He was a shadow of his former self

Oh dear lord.

I'm not laughing "

Liar

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

You’d meet me, so I’ll say yes

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I can only state from my own experience.

I met a profile from the forum that had a shadow profile once. (Good posts and friendly and clear text) for a social. But that’s it.

Long story short. I’ve never met anyone that has a blank basic generic profile. *true story. "

Given an inbox of, say, 20 messages, or 100 messages, where half were shadows and the other half had photos and text though, which would you be more inclined to answer?

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"You’d meet me, so I’ll say yes "

We both have pictures. And you're my kinda weirdo

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Hence the question.

A

Completely. It is his choice. And maybe that's how it works for the majority who have similar profiles. But I doubt that's the case, else there wouldnt be so many statuses from shadows saying they can't get a reply or a meet."

I agree 100%

To be fair he admits his profile sucks. He happily send pics out if requested and is active on the club scene so doesn't limit himself just to Fab.

If he did? I suspect he'd be fucked.

A lot less than he actually us.

A

By *skyouneverknowMan
over a year ago

Calne

"It works for me tbh

I've got some lovely friends and get the occasional "are you free" sort of request - normally from school hour yummy mummies

That's great!

Have you always had the same style profile?"

Yes for years now - I rarely message first, swap pics after chatting and generally keep in touch with people I meet.

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

"You’d meet me, so I’ll say yes

We both have pictures. And you're my kinda weirdo "

Oh you

over a year ago

Long story short. I’ve never met anyone that has a blank basic generic profile. *true story.

Given an inbox of, say, 20 messages, or 100 messages, where half were shadows and the other half had photos and text though, which would you be more inclined to answer?"

Photos and text everyday of the week.

By *oofy321Man
over a year ago

moon base zero

Hence the question.

But what if the profile reads like a dream to you?

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hence the question.

A

Completely. It is his choice. And maybe that's how it works for the majority who have similar profiles. But I doubt that's the case, else there wouldnt be so many statuses from shadows saying they can't get a reply or a meet.

I agree 100%

To be fair he admits his profile sucks. He happily send pics out if requested and is active on the club scene so doesn't limit himself just to Fab.

If he did? I suspect he'd be fucked.

A lot less than he actually us.

A"

Sounds like he has found a happy medium. Another check in the "single guys should go to clubs" column!

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"It works for me tbh

That's great!

Have you always had the same style profile?

Yes for years now - I rarely message first, swap pics after chatting and generally keep in touch with people I meet. "

I'm glad it works for you. Maybe more people in your area have silhouettes and so it is more usual for women to approach based purely on text.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

Given an inbox of, say, 20 messages, or 100 messages, where half were shadows and the other half had photos and text though, which would you be more inclined to answer?

Photos and text everyday of the week. "

That's what I thought.

I'll send you a dick pic and a FAF

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Men or women?

Women

That's women. I hate the term but it's a supply and demand thing."

Individually of course so woman

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hence the question.

But what if the profile reads like a dream to you?"

That would depend entirely on my mood at the time, chances are I'd read the message and decide from there. But in my experience, that doesn't happen.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

Men or women?

Women

Individually of course so woman "

I got that... my point is that there aren't as many women on fab therefore men are more inclined to test the water.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

I get lots of winks from profiles with friends only photos, I do want most do and ignore them. If you have no photos in public then send some and not just a wink.

I've had 5 winks in last 3 days and only 1 of those profiles showed enough for me to be able to tell if there was a physical attraction or not.

over a year ago

Good question!

I’ve only got 2 public pics, got a face pic to send through messages.

Hopefully my profile has enough description to warrant a reply.

I tend to get most conversation through direct message people. And if someone winks me I message them.

Do girls and couples prefer pics over profile description?

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I do the same, if there's no profile pic, I'll check public pics if there's none or just cock/vag close ups I won't respond or block depending how minging said cock/vag looks.

Mrs

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I get lots of winks from profiles with friends only photos, I do want most do and ignore them. If you have no photos in public then send some and not just a wink.

I've had 5 winks in last 3 days and only 1 of those profiles showed enough for me to be able to tell if there was a physical attraction or not. "

That's it! A wink is pointless if the recipient can't see if there is an attraction after all.

I don't understand the having only friends pics really.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"I do the same, if there's no profile pic, I'll check public pics if there's none or just cock/vag close ups I won't respond or block depending how minging said cock/vag looks.

Mrs "

If I just had 1 photo of my cock and nothing else, would I be a block?

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Good question!

I tend to get most conversation through direct message people. And if someone winks me I message them.

Do girls and couples prefer pics over profile description?"

You do at least have photos. And your profile tells people something of your personality as well.

I think people (on the whole) like to be able to see if there is an attraction before they use their time responding, regardless of gender. And that goes double for couples.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I do the same, if there's no profile pic, I'll check public pics if there's none or just cock/vag close ups I won't respond or block depending how minging said cock/vag looks.

Mrs "

Note to self... get a close up vag shot before messaging Mrs Knight

I do still think we are in the majority here with not responding.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"I get lots of winks from profiles with friends only photos, I do want most do and ignore them. If you have no photos in public then send some and not just a wink.

I've had 5 winks in last 3 days and only 1 of those profiles showed enough for me to be able to tell if there was a physical attraction or not.

That's it! A wink is pointless if the recipient can't see if there is an attraction after all.

I don't understand the having only friends pics really."

Having them only is ok if you're going to wink and send a message with a photo. Yes I've probably missed out on some good meets but I don't do blind meets or message people hiding as they could be cheating.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Good question!

Do girls and couples prefer pics over profile description?"

Pics and a decent profile.

Just a limited number of dick pics amongst a variety of others, a bit of personality in the text with a clear idea of what the owner is looking for and no pointless disclaimers, as they're not worth the internet ink they're written with.

A

By *addyandtheprincessCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham /Derby

Great question. We have actually replied to a few messages in the past with profiles like that asking 'does this approach actually work'. Funnily enough we do not get a reply so the assumptions are it's a no

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

Having them only is ok if you're going to wink and send a message with a photo. Yes I've probably missed out on some good meets but I don't do blind meets or message people hiding as they could be cheating. "

I'll ask a similar question to that which I asked Woody then...

Given an inbox of, say, 20 messages, or 100 messages, where half were shadows with or without friends only pics and the other half had photos and text, which would you be more inclined to open?

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Great question. We have actually replied to a few messages in the past with profiles like that asking 'does this approach actually work'. Funnily enough we do not get a reply so the assumptions are it's a no "

I've done that before. And also not received an answer. I imagine it is because the approach doesn't work and they died from the shock of a message.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Having them only is ok if you're going to wink and send a message with a photo. Yes I've probably missed out on some good meets but I don't do blind meets or message people hiding as they could be cheating.

Given an inbox of, say, 20 messages, or 100 messages, where half were shadows with or without friends only pics and the other half had photos and text, which would you be more inclined to open?"

The ones with photos and text

By *eather_uktvTV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

Personally I am always wary of couples profiles like that. I'm sure there are single guys on here who falsley create a couple's profile for dubious reasons.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

Given an inbox of, say, 20 messages, or 100 messages, where half were shadows with or without friends only pics and the other half had photos and text, which would you be more inclined to open?

The ones with photos and text"

That's the thing. I don't get a lot of messages. I live in the arse end of nowhere, my profile I relatively hostile and my attractiveness is niche at best. So if I were so inclined, I could easily reply to all the messages I get and still have plenty of time to drink my coffee.

And I choose what and who I respond to, and those I do tend yo be profiles with pictures (I should point out that I also tend to avoid my inbox for days or weeks at a time). For someone who gets twice, four times, ten times as many messages as I do... they definitely choose who to respond to and I can't imagine many choosing a blank avatar.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Personally I am always wary of couples profiles like that. I'm sure there are single guys on here who falsley create a couple's profile for dubious reasons."

There definitely are

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

That's the thing. I don't get a lot of messages. I live in the arse end of nowhere, my profile I relatively hostile and my attractiveness is niche at best. So if I were so inclined, I could easily reply to all the messages I get and still have plenty of time to drink my coffee.

And I choose what and who I respond to, and those I do tend yo be profiles with pictures (I should point out that I also tend to avoid my inbox for days or weeks at a time). For someone who gets twice, four times, ten times as many messages as I do... they definitely choose who to respond to and I can't imagine many choosing a blank avatar."

There's no doubt people that will reply to anyone that winks or messages, I'm definitely not one of those people.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

And I choose what and who I respond to, and those I do tend yo be profiles with pictures (I should point out that I also tend to avoid my inbox for days or weeks at a time). For someone who gets twice, four times, ten times as many messages as I do... they definitely choose who to respond to and I can't imagine many choosing a blank avatar.

There's no doubt people that will reply to anyone that winks or messages, I'm definitely not one of those people. "

Don't I bloody know it

By *reamyclottedcreamWoman
over a year ago

Helston... or St Awful?...

"I do actually wonder how pictureless profiles get verified"

All the guys I've ever met have had no photos/had silhouette profiles.

We did swap photos in messages tho.

They're both diamond in the rough

Although, i think i was very lucky.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Men or women?

Women

I got that... my point is that there aren't as many women on fab therefore men are more inclined to test the water."

I'd say most of this would be due to the location where everyone is some locations will be fields of women but saying that could also depends upon how many per location are are exploring the swinging lifestyle how active it is within their location

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I do actually wonder how pictureless profiles get verified

All the guys I've ever met have had no photos/had silhouette profiles.

We did swap photos in messages tho.

They're both diamond in the rough

Although, i think i was very lucky.

"

Oh definitely! That's great!

Gives hope to those who don't usually get replies then.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

Men or women?

Women

I got that... my point is that there aren't as many women on fab therefore men are more inclined to test the water.

I'd say most of this would be due to the location where everyone is some locations will be fields of women but saying that could also depends upon how many per location are are exploring the swinging lifestyle how active it is within their location "

Well yes, but most people would concur that the majority of Fab members are men

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Men or women?

Women

I'd say most of this would be due to the location where everyone is some locations will be fields of women but saying that could also depends upon how many per location are are exploring the swinging lifestyle how active it is within their location

Well yes, but most people would concur that the majority of Fab members are men"

That is correct over the years many women have left after finding a relationship on here and ex amount of guys have joined over the years

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

There's no doubt people that will reply to anyone that winks or messages, I'm definitely not one of those people.

Don't I bloody know it "

Oi!! I've never ignored you

over a year ago

I like surprises

over a year ago

"I like surprises "

Boo

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"I like surprises "

Keep a eye on your WhatsApp later

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

Don't I bloody know it

Oi!! I've never ignored you "

That's actually true

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I like surprises "

I'll send you a dick pic and a FAF later

over a year ago

"I like surprises

Keep a eye on your WhatsApp later "

Promises promises

over a year ago

"I like surprises

I'll send you a dick pic and a FAF later "

It would make my day!

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"I like surprises

Promises promises

"

Just make sure your message previews are off, just in case

over a year ago

"I like surprises

Promises promises

Just make sure your message previews are off, just in case "

I have you muted it's ok.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"I like surprises

Promises promises

I have you muted it's ok. "

Well that's better that just being ignored, not like you haven't replied to my last 100 messages

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I like surprises

Promises promises

Well that's better that just being ignored, not like you haven't replied to my last 100 messages "

Awww... do you need a dick pic too?

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"I like surprises

Promises promises

Well that's better that just being ignored, not like you haven't replied to my last 100 messages

Awww... do you need a dick pic too? "

Hell no I do not

I have my own to look at

over a year ago

Shadow profile here too! Can't do a face pic due to work and have quite a few tattoos that would also give my identity away.

Always send face pictures on initial message as I don't mind sharing with other genuine people on here.

Have met some great people and had some amazing times so definitely does work

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I like surprises

Promises promises

Hell no I do not

I have my own to look at "

Erm. Oops. Sorry about that

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"I like surprises

Promises promises

Hell no I do not

I have my own to look at

Erm. Oops. Sorry about that "

Made me laugh

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Shadow profile here too! Can't do a face pic due to work and have quite a few tattoos that would also give my identity away.

Always send face pictures on initial message as I don't mind sharing with other genuine people on here.

Have met some great people and had some amazing times so definitely does work

"

I'm glad it does. I'm always surprised, but im glad it does!

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I like surprises

Promises promises

Hell no I do not

I have my own to look at

Made me laugh "

I can't believe you laughed at my dick

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"I like surprises

Promises promises

Hell no I do not

I have my own to look at

Made me laugh

I can't believe you laughed at my dick "

I can

over a year ago

"I like surprises

Promises promises

Well that's better that just being ignored, not like you haven't replied to my last 100 messages "

Have we spoke before?

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I like surprises

Promises promises

Hell no I do not

I have my own to look at

Made me laugh

I can't believe you laughed at my dick

I can "

I promise I'll only laugh at yours when you put googly eyes on it

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"I do actually wonder how pictureless profiles get verified

Verified I can understand. Actual meets though I don't understand."

yes but maybe they had pics displayed but took them down

over a year ago

Definitely limits replies for sure, but I hope that by sending pictures with initial messages then that helps. And being polite and courteous!

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"I like surprises

Promises promises

Have we spoke before? "

No, chatted quite a bit though

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

The blank ones always seem to be moaning on my updates ,that nobody replies.

I straight delete shadows unless they've sent an amazing message with pics attached .

over a year ago

I had no bio and no photos for a good couple of weeks when I rejoined. While I was waiting for my photo verification to be approved 40 messages came in.

So I guess if wanted cock desperately I could have got it without a photo and without a bio.

But can't any woman?

Not sure it's the same for men somehow.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Years ago I did meet people with blank profiles for a social. It never went beyond that though. Now I have them filtered out one to cut down on messages and two I can't be bothered anymore chatting to someone if they can't be bothered to make even minimum effort with their profile.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"The blank ones always seem to be moaning on my updates ,that nobody replies.

I straight delete shadows unless they've sent an amazing message with pics attached ."

They moan about the same on my updates.

I just don't get it... if you don't like the results, why not change what you can?

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I had no bio and no photos for a good couple of weeks when I rejoined. While I was waiting for my photo verification to be approved 40 messages came in.

So I guess if wanted cock desperately I could have got it without a photo and without a bio.

But can't any woman?

"

Exactly so. Which is why I don't understand why (some) men don't make the effort

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Years ago I did meet people with blank profiles for a social. It never went beyond that though. Now I have them filtered out one to cut down on messages and two I can't be bothered anymore chatting to someone if they can't be bothered to make even minimum effort with their profile. "

I'm exactly the same.

And it irritates me beyond all measure when someone adds a public photo to get around that filter and then removes it.

over a year ago

"I had no bio and no photos for a good couple of weeks when I rejoined. While I was waiting for my photo verification to be approved 40 messages came in.

But can't any woman?

Exactly so. Which is why I don't understand why (some) men don't make the effort"

There are some that don't like being out in the open though, they prefer to look from the shadows and be choosy, some that don't like just blending in with the one eyed snakes. I've had some well presented messages and pics sent from blank profiles.

The only thing with that is that it easy to assume they are attached and hiding for that reason.

Doesn't matter what men do on here us women will make it a no win situation anyway a lot of the time.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

But can't any woman?

Exactly so. Which is why I don't understand why (some) men don't make the effort

There are some that don't like being out in the open though, they prefer to look from the shadows and be choosy, some that don't like just blending in with the one eyed snakes. I've had some well presented messages and pics sent from blank profiles.

The only thing with that is that it easy to assume they are attached and hiding for that reason.

Doesn't matter what men do on here us women will make it a no win situation anyway a lot of the time. "

I think you're right about that.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Years ago I did meet people with blank profiles for a social. It never went beyond that though. Now I have them filtered out one to cut down on messages and two I can't be bothered anymore chatting to someone if they can't be bothered to make even minimum effort with their profile.

I'm exactly the same.

And it irritates me beyond all measure when someone adds a public photo to get around that filter and then removes it."

Oh ye that happens a lot then they deny it when you say it to them. I don't bother anymore even asking why do they do it. I delete the message unread.

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Years ago I did meet people with blank profiles for a social. It never went beyond that though. Now I have them filtered out one to cut down on messages and two I can't be bothered anymore chatting to someone if they can't be bothered to make even minimum effort with their profile.

I'm exactly the same.

And it irritates me beyond all measure when someone adds a public photo to get around that filter and then removes it.

Oh ye that happens a lot then they deny it when you say it to them. I don't bother anymore even asking why do they do it. I delete the message unread. "

Again, same here. Fab must have a lit of "glitches" as it keeps happening

over a year ago

But can't any woman?

"

It certainly ain't the same for men. For instance you recieved 40 messages in a couple of weeks with no bio and no photos. Seriously I wouldn't get that many messages in a couple of years om here. Sure I get the odd unwanted one from men trying their luck with me and rarely a message from the forum, but nowhere near that.

over a year ago

Nope not even a sniff of a meet

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Nope not even a sniff of a meet"
get some strong cheese get the sniffers out

Post new Message to Thread