Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

cuckold pregnancy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

any cuckold couples ended up having their bulls baby (either accidently or on purpose ?)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is that known as ' Bully's special prize'?

.... and remember, you get nothing in this game for three in a bed....!

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

"Is that known as ' Bully's special prize'?

.... and remember, you get nothing in this game for three in a bed....!"

lmao

over a year ago

Very weird...

over a year ago

"Is that known as ' Bully's special prize'?

.... and remember, you get nothing in this game for three in a bed....! lmao"

I used to love Bullseye lol

By *landleeCouple
over a year ago

near hull

Pmsl i ll pass on the bulls baby

over a year ago

Oooops! You pregnant then?

over a year ago

Personally, I think it's wrong to bring a stranger/sexual conquests child into the world as part of a game.

How will the child feel about it when its older?

To bring a child into the lives of a group of people out for sexual.kicks just doesn't seem right.

There maybe the exception of those involved who agree to support the child as parents/guardians, financially and emotionally. Then again you only have to watch jeremy kyle and programmes like them to see the results of how it can all go wrong.

But, to each their own. If people want to play with an innocent life for kicks its their chlice.

over a year ago

It would be very wrong

over a year ago

Had a cuck couple contact me in here, wanted bareback, wanted to get pregnant and also told me the woman had herpes but medication kept it under control. What a weird world, funnily enough I didn't take them up on their very attractive offer.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

The whole thing makes me shudder, and not in a good way.

over a year ago

Shouts 'Jeremy here they come'

over a year ago

"The whole thing makes me shudder, and not in a good way. "

few things on here make me cringe but this does.

over a year ago

Its just so wrong in my eyes

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Personally, I think it's wrong to bring a stranger/sexual conquests child into the world as part of a game.

To bring a child into the lives of a group of people out for sexual.kicks just doesn't seem right.

There maybe the exception of those involved who agree to support the child as parents/guardians, financially and emotionally. Then again you only have to watch jeremy kyle and programmes like them to see the results of how it can all go wrong.

But, to each their own. If people want to play with an innocent life for kicks its their chlice."

I agree up until your last sentence, it is their choice until they bring a third person into it namely the child, they offer that person no choice in the matter. I suppose you can say that none of us have any choice in the matter of our own conception and that this is no worse than a young couple having casual sex on a night out and conceiving a baby but I don't think that's an ideal way to bring a child into the world either.

over a year ago

"any cuckold couples ended up having their bulls baby (either accidently or on purpose ?)"

It's a great question - After my divorce and before I met Sam I had a single profile on this site - and was contacted by a much younger single fem who had a 40 y old f/buddy

After many weeks of chatting she asked how I wud feel if she became pregnant but wanted to hook up with me

Turned out she wanted a baby now but loved the thought of having submissive type guy bring up another mans child

I'm glad I didn't agree as I hear friends constantly moan about CSA charges

And I think it really is playing with fire

Not to mention the poor baby.

over a year ago

Would depend to me why the couple wanted a baby. To be honest I would say this happens quite a bit. I know a couple currently that are expecting and as the cuck was banished from the bedroom till she was pregnant they know who babies dad is. That said they do live together as a family. So its a bit different I guess.

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

slightly off topic....but on another site i am on there was a fetish of getting pregnant on purpose only to abort.....

as someone whos just found out im unable to have anymore kids and also very anti abortion i find the whole cuckhold pregnancy thing, planned pregnancy/abortion thing horrendous......cant bring kids into the world for shits and giggles

"any cuckold couples ended up having their bulls baby (either accidently or on purpose ?)"

over a year ago

"Personally, I think it's wrong to bring a stranger/sexual conquests child into the world as part of a game.

But, to each their own. If people want to play with an innocent life for kicks its their chlice.

I agree up until your last sentence, it is their choice until they bring a third person into it namely the child, they offer that person no choice in the matter. I suppose you can say that none of us have any choice in the matter of our own conception and that this is no worse than a young couple having casual sex on a night out and conceiving a baby but I don't think that's an ideal way to bring a child into the world either."

They have the consequences to face if they choose to be so cold hearted about it, is what I meant.

over a year ago

This probably refers to the original definition of a cuckold which was a man(with wife) bringing up another mans child. From same latin stemword as cuckoo!!

Sounds rather wrong in the modern world tho - but sure it happens. as a 'bull' I have been contacted twice now asking for this (declined obviously - particularly as I have had snip LOL!!)

over a year ago

It all seens a little wierd to me but then i suppose we all have different standards

I can understand a woman using such sites to get pregnant if her fella cant have kids, but to get pregnant by someone else as some kind of sexual kick when your own husband is perfectly able to produce children just seems a little odd to me, it offen makes me wonder how the kid will be treat when the thrill of the game has wore off

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

If the men are the bulls does that make the women heffers?

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Slam me if you want, but I find it sick.

To select a sperm donor who is doing it to help a couple who cant have children is fine, but not from a swing/sex site, thats a big NO for me.

There are ways to go about it, for the sake of the child.

over a year ago

Its messed up

over a year ago

I agree up until your last sentence, it is their choice until they bring a third person into it namely the child, they offer that person no choice in the matter. I suppose you can say that none of us have any choice in the matter of our own conception and that this is no worse than a young couple having casual sex on a night out and conceiving a baby but I don't think that's an ideal way to bring a child into the world either."

I'd say it was different to a young couple having casual sex because this is doing it because of a sexual kink.

I think it is so self centred to bring a child into the world like this

over a year ago

Well no different really from those who stick a turkey Baster up their chuff. But wouldn't do it for a kink. If you couldn't have a baby with your partner and were going to use a donor then hey why not let the miracle of life occur through natural methods x

over a year ago

Fucking shocking. Children are a blessing not pawns in a perverted game.

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"Well no different really from those who stick a turkey Baster up their chuff. But wouldn't do it for a kink. If you couldn't have a baby with your partner and were going to use a donor then hey why not let the miracle of life occur through natural methods x"

Because when grown up, the person would rather think that they were conceived by a turkey baster in a loving relationship, rather than explaining 'well, it was like this, your 'father' sat in the corner and watched while your 'biological father' gave me a good shagging.

We all would like to think we were conceived through love.

By *eal_Dick_TurpinMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"Slam me if you want, but I find it sick.

To select a sperm donor who is doing it to help a couple who cant have children is fine, but not from a swing/sex site, thats a big NO for me.

There are ways to go about it, for the sake of the child. "

why is it sick when it is a sex site, but the ACTUAL alternatives such as guy selected from an office, guy selected from a pub, guy selected from wedding guests etc, are somehow acceptable.

In any event, there is *far* more of it going on than 95% of people are willing to admit, go speak to someone who does blood work in a hospital sometime.

over a year ago

"Well no different really from those who stick a turkey Baster up their chuff. But wouldn't do it for a kink. If you couldn't have a baby with your partner and were going to use a donor then hey why not let the miracle of life occur through natural methods x

Because when grown up, the person would rather think that they were conceived by a turkey baster in a loving relationship, rather than explaining 'well, it was like this, your 'father' sat in the corner and watched while your 'biological father' gave me a good shagging.

We all would like to think we were conceived through love."

And if your sperm swum 10 seconds slower you could have been part of the clean up duties

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

each to their own tbh..

read somewhere that the number of children being raised by their 'none biological' father within families was about 12-15%..

over a year ago

"each to their own tbh..

read somewhere that the number of children being raised by their 'none biological' father within families was about 12-15%..

"

to be honest with the amount of divorces now days im suprised that numbers not higher

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"Slam me if you want, but I find it sick.

There are ways to go about it, for the sake of the child.

why is it sick when it is a sex site, but the ACTUAL alternatives such as guy selected from an office, guy selected from a pub, guy selected from wedding guests etc, are somehow acceptable.

In any event, there is *far* more of it going on than 95% of people are willing to admit, go speak to someone who does blood work in a hospital sometime."

I didnt suggest that picking a father for your child was ok from wedding guests or a pub. I said a sperm donor.

I stand by my opinion that getting pregnant purposely by a man from a sex site is wrong in so many ways for the child. Doesnt matter how you wrap it up, its wrong. If a couple want to get pregnant then there are many ways they can be helped which involves the welfare of the child.

So there is FAR more of it going on is there? well god help those poor children when they grow up and find out their mother chose their biological father from this site, and chose to concieve their child while the 'dad' was sat watching and getting off on it.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

What about a cpl who cant have children themselves and for the sake of argument its the male thats infertile and cant afford IVF..

and they also cant afford to go down the donor route (happy to be corrected as to whether there is a cost involved)

wht if they are members of a site like this and decide to vet a guy and go down the route the OP has said..

not saying its right as there would be obvious what if's etc ..

just a thought..

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"What about a cpl who cant have children themselves and for the sake of argument its the male thats infertile and cant afford IVF..

and they also cant afford to go down the donor route (happy to be corrected as to whether there is a cost involved)

wht if they are members of a site like this and decide to vet a guy and go down the route the OP has said..

just a thought..

"

Yes, its a thought, but the OP question was regarding cuck situation.

Im sure there are many great guys here who would happily provide sprerm for a couple who were childless in the right circumstances. etc etc. and that could be explained easily to the child ( friend of family etc) But my strong feelings are around conceiving during cuckolding, by accident or on purpose as the OP suggested.

over a year ago

"What about a cpl who cant have children themselves and for the sake of argument its the male thats infertile and cant afford IVF..

just a thought..

"

i think its highly unlikely that a couple who just couldnt have kids would choose a cuckhold situation to produce a child

Likely that they would look for a doner yes but if you found out your fella couldnt produce a child and it was what he really wanted enough to go down the path of finding another guy to get you pregnant would you really put him thro a cuckhold situation, which at the end of the day is about humiliation to teh cuck

I find it unlikely that women who get pregnant thro cuckhold do it because they cant have children any other way, i think its more just part of the fetish and game

over a year ago

The ones who have will most likley keep quiet about it. The ones who get a stiffy at self humiliation even if its not true will sing to the stars saying they have. Te CSA man will be jotting down profiles and looking to make his bonus!

By *eal_Dick_TurpinMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"each to their own tbh..

"

*used* to be that low 20 years ago, now it is nearer double that.

over a year ago

Its just a fetish on the Internet. I think the full kink is a white couple have a black baby to show everyone else she only fucks bbc

over a year ago

i was married to a recovering alcoholic and we wanted a family, we were told that there was a chance that he might be sterile. i had a very close friend who was married whom i had been a mistress to for a number of years who offered to step into the breach. i slept with both of them on the same day, not at the same time i must add and got pregnant. As the child has grown up it transpired that my husband was the father (similar looks etc). the child knows the story arounds its conception and understands totally why it was done. But there is no way on this planet that i could have made my husband at the time watch me knowing that i was planning to conceive even though it was his idea.

over a year ago

Wow!

over a year ago

yea i had twins!

By *nnie2009Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

soooooooooo wrong

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

"soooooooooo wrong"

over a year ago

"i was married to a recovering alcoholic and we wanted a family, we were told that there was a chance that he might be sterile. i had a very close friend who was married whom i had been a mistress to for a number of years who offered to step into the breach. i slept with both of them on the same day, not at the same time i must add and got pregnant. As the child has grown up it transpired that my husband was the father (similar looks etc). the child knows the story arounds its conception and understands totally why it was done. But there is no way on this planet that i could have made my husband at the time watch me knowing that i was planning to conceive even though it was his idea."

So the kids father was your husband but you told it the 'story around its conception' anyway? Messed up much!?

By *athanscott8Man
over a year ago

west

Super, Smashing, Great...

over a year ago

"Fucking shocking. Children are a blessing not pawns in a perverted game. "

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"any cuckold couples ended up having their bulls baby (either accidently or on purpose ?)

yea i had twins!"

really ? hubby know theyre not his ?

over a year ago

I don't agree with bringing children into a relationship that is based on sex.

There are all kinds of reasons for not doing...medical and moral.

Its not fair on the child.

over a year ago

"I don't agree with bringing children into a relationship that is based on sex.

There are all kinds of reasons for not doing...medical and moral.

Its not fair on the child."

Totally agree - a child should be born because they are wanted for themselves not as part of the dynamics of a cuckold relationship

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"It would be very wrong in my opinion"

I corrected that for you

over a year ago

"Its messed up "

Post new Message to Thread