Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Latex free Condoms

Jump to newest

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

It's a serious question that you lovley filthy kinky lot might be able to help with.

I know it has been asked before

I have been through all the previous posts I could find using the search function.

Yes I have posted once before about this but hoping that having all the info in one place might help or that someone new might see it.

I do think the names vs actual sizes are sometimes just pandering to our fragile male ego lol.

From my mountain of research Skyns seem to be the go to brand.

The problem I have is the

large/king size Skyns are only 56mm wide

Passante Unique 60mm wide (& they are odd compared to how all others go on.)

DUREX Avanti 56mm

DUREX real feel 56mm

Trojan Supra microsheer 58mm

Trojan magnum XL 58mm

Unique plus xxl 66mm (not available in the uk/won't ship here)

Pasante Sensiva 58mm

MyOne don't do latex free (at least at the moment)

Kinky betty's don't do any suitable ones.

My previous go to brand isn't an option as it contains latex EXS Jumbo 69 (wahey) mm wide.

All my research has said latex free don't strech as much as regular ones. So does anyone know of a possibly suitable replacement available in the uk.

This is a serious question I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall! & that's not what I want to be banging lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abba44Man
over a year ago

Broadstairs

I am like you latex intollerant i by my Skyns from Lovehoney and have been using them for some years now.

i don`t know if that helps but i`m 7+ ins erect and they fit me easily.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Like how wide are you. Avanti and Skyns have more than enough girth to them, you don't want them slipping off

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bin liners?

over a year ago

I can fit my latex free condoms over my leg, I think you're fine

over a year ago

And yes, I was d*unk...

over a year ago

"Bin liners?

"

The female ones are not entirely dissimilar to this! And latex free

over a year ago

Are you allergic to latex ? If so how were you using them previously? Could ask a partner to use female one?

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I can fit my latex free condoms over my leg, I think you're fine "

I know a condom will fit over a leg but a leg is obviously completely different to a penis. I can squeeze into a large skyns but it's not pleasant, although as I then havent been able to cum thats a benifit i suppose.

Everything we are told about condoms they say get the right fitment to reduce the risk of breakage.

Adding that playing on my mind to the lack of sensation drastically reduces the fun.

over a year ago

"Are you allergic to latex ? If so how were you using them previously? Could ask a partner to use female one?"

These female ones over the counter now? Asking for a friend.

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I am like you latex intollerant i by my Skyns from Lovehoney and have been using them for some years now.

i don`t know if that helps but i`m 7+ ins erect and they fit me easily."

I'm not allergic to latex but someone I met was & it got me thinking about switching to latex free. The "large" Skyns she had were not wide enough

over a year ago

"Are you allergic to latex ? If so how were you using them previously? Could ask a partner to use female one?

These female ones over the counter now? Asking for a friend."

Pretty sure they are widely available but I've never gone into a chemist to check definitely easy to find online

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Are you allergic to latex ? If so how were you using them previously? Could ask a partner to use female one?

These female ones over the counter now? Asking for a friend."

Because I'm not allergic to latex. But the person I met was.

I haven't looked specifically for female ones, just been searching latex free. but will add that to my ever expanding Google list.

over a year ago

I've just put a normal condom over my whole forearm lol the only time I've ever needed a jumbo was on a sex toy that was bigger than my arm. So seriously how big is your cock

over a year ago

Try the female ones they are not bad in my opinion

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"I've just put a normal condom over my whole forearm lol the only time I've ever needed a jumbo was on a sex toy that was bigger than my arm. So seriously how big is your cock "

That grin is not a grin but it is a grin.

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Like how wide are you. Avanti and Skyns have more than enough girth to them, you don't want them slipping off"

I know I don't want them slipping off. Have used Skyns large That's why I'm looking for bigger as I said in the OP they are 56mm wide but latex free are less stretchable than the 69mm ones I had been using that are a good, comftable fit.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Like how wide are you. Avanti and Skyns have more than enough girth to them, you don't want them slipping off

I know I don't want them slipping off. Have used Skyns large That's why I'm looking for bigger as I said in the OP they are 56mm wide but latex free are less stretchable than the 69mm ones I had been using that are a good, comftable fit."

Can't believe I'm that interested in another guys dick.. Understand you need comfort. I used to give them a bit of a stretch, no doubt you do.. good luck finding something

over a year ago

"And yes, I was d*unk... "

When I was young and a lot dafter, party trick when pissed was to stretch a condom over one hand, then two, then gently slide it over my head so it covered my face and nose, hold tightly and exhale thru nose, this causes the condom to expand and inflate above the head

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I've just put a normal condom over my whole forearm lol the only time I've ever needed a jumbo was on a sex toy that was bigger than my arm. So seriously how big is your cock

That grin is not a grin but it is a grin. "

Because as I have already replied to someone else who has put one over their leg. The make up of an arm or a leg is completely different to a penis.

Without factoring in the lack of sensation

All the company's say to reduce risk of them braking make sure it's the right fit.

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Like how wide are you. Avanti and Skyns have more than enough girth to them, you don't want them slipping off

I know I don't want them slipping off. Have used Skyns large That's why I'm looking for bigger as I said in the OP they are 56mm wide but latex free are less stretchable than the 69mm ones I had been using that are a good, comftable fit.

Can't believe I'm that interested in another guys dick.. Understand you need comfort. I used to give them a bit of a stretch, no doubt you do.. good luck finding something "

Thanks I think I need all the luck I can get lol

over a year ago

Sorry I could not be arsed to read everything! hopefully skyns will make a jumbo

By *olbornsubguyMan
over a year ago

london

The Pasante Unique ones take a bit if getting used to. But they’re great. They rustle like a plastic bag when putting them in, but when they warm up to body temperature they kinda mould themselves to your cock. Nearest thing to raw

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Can't believe I'm that interested in another guys dick.. Understand you need comfort. I used to give them a bit of a stretch, no doubt you do.. good luck finding something

Thanks I think I need all the luck I can get lol"

You've still not answered the question being asked. How big is your cock?

I'm well above average and have used many options from Trojan Magnum XL, Passant Super King and Skins XL Latex Free.

All have fitted without issue. And I've met larger guys using the same.

I honestly don't believe you can't use any other those.

A

over a year ago

"And yes, I was d*unk...

When I was young and a lot dafter, party trick when pissed was to stretch a condom over one hand, then two, then gently slide it over my head so it covered my face and nose, hold tightly and exhale thru nose, this causes the condom to expand and inflate above the head "

That's a pretty cool party trick (when you were younger, not now of course haha)

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

Lack of sensation is just normal when it comes to wearing a condom always going be disappointing cumming while wearing one you're not alone

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

I'm well above average and have used many options from Trojan Magnum XL, Passant Super King and Skins XL Latex Free.

A"

Whilst he's put a thread up about condom sizes sometimes you don't want to talk about dick size, so I can understand the evasion..

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

Whilst he's put a thread up about condom sizes sometimes you don't want to talk about dick size, so I can understand the evasion.. "

I get people not wanting to talk size generally. But if you're starting multiple threads seeking condom advice because you're 'too big' for what's on the market? I think accurate size info is a pretty key factor here.

Otherwise it kind of comes across as another one of those 'humblebrag', 'look at me I'm hung' type threads.

As I said. I've personally tried several brands without issue. I'm just shy of 9" and around 5" girth. I've known guys bigger. None of us has had to have custom made condoms.

If the OP honestly wants helpful, useful advice then there's only really one piece of info he needs to share. And it's been lacking on every thread so far.

A

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

I see where you're at too! lol

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

A

Whilst he's put a thread up about condom sizes sometimes you don't want to talk about dick size, so I can understand the evasion..

I get people not wanting to talk size generally. But if you're starting multiple threads seeking condom advice because you're 'too big' for what's on the market? I think accurate size info is a pretty key factor here.

Otherwise it kind of comes across as another one of those 'humblebrag', 'look at me I'm hung' type threads.

As I said. I've personally tried several brands without issue. I'm just shy of 9" and around 5" girth. I've known guys bigger. None of us has had to have custom made condoms.

If the OP honestly wants helpful, useful advice then there's only really one piece of info he needs to share. And it's been lacking on every thread so far.

A"

Even though it's all in the OP for this thread. I will answer again.

You say "accurate size info is key factor" I have already said I had been using EXS Jumbo 69mm wide that's accurate!

I also listed the sizes for the latex free ones.

I also mentioned that I thought it could be helpful having it all in one place. Having the sizes listed rather than trailing through all the comments and googling each one individually, Not just for me but anyone else looking.

I don't consider myself "hung"

I'd much rather have not put this thread up or my previous one. This I was much clearer & accurate with the sizes to avoid confusion.

Definitely not humble bragging. Genuinely just trying to find a latex free alternative around the 69mm wide area.

As I said I have used skyns L/XL but very uncomfortable. Hence asking for advice.

A chunk of this could be as I have said is according to my reasearch latex free don't stretch as much.

The comment "if the OP honestly wants helpful useful advice then there's only really one peice of info that he needs to share and that's been lacking on every thread so far"

Erm this and my 1 other thread both state I have been using 69mm wide ones but I would like to find latex free ones. So the information IS there!

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Lack of sensation is just normal when it comes to wearing a condom always going be disappointing cumming while wearing one you're not alone "

Yes there is a lack of sensation with any condom but between the ones I have been using and the latex free ones is VASTLY different. Almost every review I have read on latex free ones say they are a better feeling so I can only put this down to the size difference

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

A

You say "accurate size info is key factor" I have already said I had been using EXS Jumbo 69mm wide that's accurate!

I also mentioned that I thought it could be helpful having it all in one place. Having the sizes listed rather than trailing through all the comments and googling each one individually, Not just for me but anyone else looking.

I'd much rather have not put this thread up or my previous one. This I was much clearer & accurate with the sizes to avoid confusion.

Definitely not humble bragging. Genuinely just trying to find a latex free alternative around the 69mm wide area.

As I said I have used skyns L/XL but very uncomfortable. Hence asking for advice.

A chunk of this could be as I have said is according to my reasearch latex free don't stretch as much.

The comment "if the OP honestly wants helpful useful advice then there's only really one peice of info that he needs to share and that's been lacking on every thread so far"

Erm this and my 1 other thread both state I have been using 69mm wide ones but I would like to find latex free ones. So the information IS there!"

You've missed the point completely.

Anyone can find condom sizes online. Every retailer has the product info.

Much like clothing, you need to know what size you are in order to get the right fit.

There's no point in people suggesting to a size 8 woman that she needs a size 16 dress, or a woman with 38d boobs that she could easily fit in a 40b bra.

If you want to know what size condom will comfortable fit a certain sized cock then guess what - knowing the size of said cock is really going to be useful information. It's not rocket science.

A

over a year ago

Contraceptive gel is still under development. Get on clinical trial op and let us know how you get on

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

A

A

Erm this and my 1 other thread both state I have been using 69mm wide ones but I would like to find latex free ones. So the information IS there!

Much like clothing, you need to know what size you are in order to get the right fit.

There's no point in people suggesting to a size 8 woman that she needs a size 16 dress, or a woman with 38d boobs that she could easily fit in a 40b bra.

If you want to know what size condom will comfortable fit a certain sized cock then guess what - knowing the size of said cock is really going to be useful information. It's not rocket science.

A"

If I'm a 36" waist in tesco jeens then ordering some Levi jeans online I will order the 36" waist. Yes there can be a slight difference between manufacturers sizing but is a better starting point than ordering a 28" waist!

I have given the size that fits me for guidance. My plan was, if someone knew of something available close to that size I'd have tried that.

As you said it's not rocket science

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

Ok I will simplify it.

Does anyone know of latex free condoms close to a 69mm diameter

The measurement I gave at the start

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

I'm 6in girth and I find large skyns ok but still dig in a bit, not of them are really built for comfort

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

A

A

A"

What measurement do you want? The length will fit,I don't have a monster dong, I need the extra width, that's why I have given the diameter of the ones that I had been using 69mm

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Sexual health clinics are great for advice, so you could always include this subject on a visit

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

I googled 69mm condoms and straight away found mysize pro 10 for a tenner, you're welcome

By *iss_Juicy79Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

There's a site I don't know the name of it where you measure your dick when erect and they make your size for you they must do latex free ones also

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 27/03/23 01:17:11]

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I googled 69mm condoms and straight away found mysize pro 10 for a tenner, you're welcome "

The subject is latex free condoms

My size pro are latex

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"There's a site I don't know the name of it where you measure your dick when erect and they make your size for you they must do latex free ones also"

Thank you, I haven't come accross anywhere that make them to size yet, I will look into It. The closest I have found to that is My one who currently don't do a latex free one

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Sexual health clinics are great for advice, so you could always include this subject on a visit"

I have asked but they didn't know of anything I haven't already mentioned

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Contraceptive gel is still under development. Get on clinical trial op and let us know how you get on "

Doesn't protect from STI though

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

Diameter (the measurement used by all the company's use for width!) 69mm or 2.716535 inches

I have already given that, the EXACT one peice of info that's needed!

but apparently I'm not giving enough infomation even though I don't see the relevance as none of the sites I have been on supply any of these measurements.

(All worked out from the 69mm I stated in the OP.)

Length is not the issue, as everything I state in the OP is to do with the width of have thought that's quite clearly the issue

Radius 34.5mm or 1.358268"

Circumference 216.77mm or 8.53425"

(That's girth btw)

Area 3,739.28 mm² 5.7959 square inches this is just the area of the circle and not the area measurement of my member.

As stated length is not the issue. Now the companies do list length but they are all suitable.

Overall length (going off memory it's been a long time since I measured so it has to be assumed approximate measurements now.)

190.5mm or 7 1/2 inches

Now with this new & magical measurement

This takes the overall area to 48773.2259 mm2

With a volume 712332.965 mm3

By *OS4EbonyBullBareWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I know I don't want them slipping off. Have used Skyns large That's why I'm looking for bigger as I said in the OP they are 56mm wide but latex free are less stretchable than the 69mm ones I had been using that are a good, comftable fit."

I’m allergic to latex, I’m sorry but the non latex products have to be tight in order to stay on, the material is awful because it allows for no natural feeling, it’s also rather drying. It does stretch with moisture but then it doesn’t contract back

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Diameter (the measurement used by all the company's use for width!) 69mm or 2.716535 inches

but apparently I'm not giving enough infomation even though I don't see the relevance as none of the sites I have been on supply any of these measurements.

Length is not the issue, as everything I state in the OP is to do with the width of have thought that's quite clearly the issue

(That's girth btw)

Area 3,739.28 mm² 5.7959 square inches this is just the area of the circle and not the area measurement of my member.

As stated length is not the issue. Now the companies do list length but they are all suitable.

Overall length (going off memory it's been a long time since I measured so it has to be assumed approximate measurements now.)

190.5mm or 7 1/2 inches

With a volume 712332.965 mm3"

My last comment on this since you're reluctant to give a straight answer.

All of the brands, including the latex free ones I mentioned, have managed to fit guys up to a considerable girth. Very, very large.

Yourself to feel that somehow you're unique in the world and that no manufacturer makes a condom that will fit you. That is extremely unlikely.

But hey. People have tried to help and give advice. Obviously nothing anyone has suggested is big enough for you and you yourself appear to have done your online research, so sadly you're out of luck.

A

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

I myself went on the mysize website a while ago and the recommended size suggested was the 69mm ones highlighted. When I tried these, it really does make a difference. Yes condoms can be fit over heads etc. But some condoms grip a but too much when on and you lose a little sensation. There aren't any condoms that I've found that are as comfortable as these ones that are also non-latex. I do feel the OP is getting a bit of a hard time here and I don't actually think he is boasting. It's actually a problem

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"I googled 69mm condoms and straight away found mysize pro 10 for a tenner, you're welcome

My size pro are latex

"

Says contain 90% less and are suitable

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Diameter (the measurement used by all the company's use for width!) 69mm or 2.716535 inches

(That's girth btw)

190.5mm or 7 1/2 inches

With a volume 712332.965 mm3

My last comment on this since you're reluctant to give a straight answer.

All of the brands, including the latex free ones I mentioned, have managed to fit guys up to a considerable girth. Very, very large.

Yourself to feel that somehow you're unique in the world and that no manufacturer makes a condom that will fit you. That is extremely unlikely.

But hey. People have tried to help and give advice. Obviously nothing anyone has suggested is big enough for you and you yourself appear to have done your online research, so sadly you're out of luck.

A"

I have given every possible measurement. What measurement/infomation is it I'm failing to give???

I have said I need wider, I have given the measurements what's missing, what measurement?

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

I’m allergic to latex, I’m sorry but the non latex products have to be tight in order to stay on, the material is awful because it allows for no natural feeling, it’s also rather drying. It does stretch with moisture but then it doesn’t contract back"

Thank you for a nice constructive answer.

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I googled 69mm condoms and straight away found mysize pro 10 for a tenner, you're welcome

My size pro are latex

Says contain 90% less and are suitable"

90% less is not latex free.

If I'm lucky enough to be playing with someone I'm NOT prepared to say I have later free and risk them having a reaction

By *etal Mickey OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I myself went on the mysize website a while ago and the recommended size suggested was the 69mm ones highlighted. When I tried these, it really does make a difference. Yes condoms can be fit over heads etc. But some condoms grip a but too much when on and you lose a little sensation. There aren't any condoms that I've found that are as comfortable as these ones that are also non-latex. I do feel the OP is getting a bit of a hard time here and I don't actually think he is boasting. It's actually a problem"

Thank you.

I know well we all know any condom reduces sensation but the skyns Large/XL it was vastly different.

I have looked at MySize but they contain natural latex & I have litterly just got off the phone with my local sexual health clinic & they have told me that they are not suitable for someone with a latex allergy.

Post new Message to Thread