Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meeting couples

Jump to newest

By *_rev OP   Man
over a year ago

Birkenhead

How many have arranged and turned up to meet a couple where the female has no idea of her partner's intentions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

This isn't something I would ever consider doing. I would want to know the lady was happy and consenting.

By *unx2019Couple
over a year ago

Moray

Never as it's her meets and she only picks who she meets. At end of day it's her pussy and body and wouldn't want her doing anything just because of me.

Cuck

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We haven't but there have been men on here actively trying to arrange that and also asking for men to approach their partner while she's out and unaware.

It's one of the most disrespectful and downright hateful things a person can do to their partner in my opinion

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How many have arranged and turned up to meet a couple where the female has no idea of her partner's intentions "

I had a couple message saying they wanted me to come around and 'use all of my holes'.

No woman would write such a thing.

I was thinking to myself, I hope this woman knows I'm coming.

She did know but obviously wasn't her who wrote it.

It is usually the guy of the couple you are talking to, or just assume that.

So if they have any outlandish ideas don't rush into them. Weigh up the situation first.

over a year ago

Had it a few times that or the wife isn't home from work and Trevor is standing there in her underwear

over a year ago

"Had it a few times that or the wife isn't home from work and Trevor is standing there in her underwear "

Luckily never had that, I'd leave so fast if it did. Wouldn't be happy.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

It's abuse plain and simple..

Massively disrespectful of the woman and just wrong ..

The occasional threads where some bloke is asking others how they can 'convince' their other half is a huge red flag..

If there is an actual partner at all..

By *_rev OP   Man
over a year ago

Birkenhead

"This isn't something I would ever consider doing. I would want to know the lady was happy and consenting.

"

I always ask if she is comfortable and willing

By *enusandmarsCouple
over a year ago

Buryish

We never let things get that far if we get a whiff that one half doesn't know whats going on. Everyone should have the right to choose for themselves in every aspect of their own lives, married or not.

One particular time we had a guy of a couple message saying he wanted to get his wife into swinging and he wanted us to come round pretending to be friends of his from work. He wanted us to then suggest swapping partners to her there and then! Massive No!

Its totally out of order and we wouldn't dream of doing anything like that. If I'd have been put in that situation on the spot, I'd have left him. It's just totally wrong to go behind someone's back like that and expect them to be ok with it.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I'd be absolutely furious if that happened, luckily it never has and the women who didn't know, what kind of person would disrespect their partner like that?!

Mrs

Post new Message to Thread