Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Too soon?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How long do you wait between arrangements?

I see some same day / next day / same week Veris posted and it always makes me think the interactions must be very superficial. Are they less worthwhile because of the high turnover?

For me they would be less enjoyable, I'd not ever choose this myself. If I was one of the many notches I'd feel used and disposable.

Personally I have zero expectation of exclusivity on FAB but I need openness, 100% honesty to trust and be intimate even in a casual arrangement.

If I know someone has had a meet and I know the who etc it can take a while (possibly weeks) to process their/our 3rd party contact before I'd consider to melting them myself. The ick-factor is real.

Is there a fab code of conduct?

Optimal M.O. ?

Good form?

Bad form?

Am I an OCD oddity?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

*meeting them not melting... no kink shaming here but that's a bit beyond

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Depends on the moods and feelings of everyone involved.

Sometimes I want to bask in the afterglow for a few days afterwards, though they're welcome to do whatever makes them happy while I do that.

Sometimes I'm seeing people who like to be the warm up act or the closer, so I'm happy to indulge those too when the timing works out.

I wouldn't like to find out afterwards that I was a warm up or closer rather than the main event. But as long as it's all clarified and consented to up front I don't see a problem with it.

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

I’ve posted veris within a few hours of each other but it’s actually been the case that one of the veris was from a meeting a month beforehand (we just hadn’t got round to it) so it’s not always as it seems.

By *he love catsCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

It varies with the people we meet, we have had socials and nothing more, socials a week before a hotel meet and a social the same day as a hotel meet its all good fun though, its never going to be a one cap fit's all situation.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think it very much depends on your approach to sex. Is it a pleasurable activity similar to eating good food, it might be cooked by a different chef each day but you have no less respect for them because of that. Or is it an experience that you want to feel special to just the people involved, more like a mini relationship experience?

I also think the attitude of the people we meet has a lot to do with how I feel about frequencyof meeting

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don’t give it much thought if I’m honest. I think the only thing that would bother me a bit would be meeting someone else immediately after on the same day.

over a year ago

Surely it's about what you get from the meet itself and not about what else they've been doing?

If you were to have a set plan on here about all the various aspects of it all you'd end up meeting a hell of a lot less if at all.

And hate to say it but you could easily end up being a notch but not have the awareness of it at all as they won't have said anything.

Isn't it all about if it works for you and them then what does the rest matter?

Of course sexual health does so I get that part, but if you stay safe then that's less of a factor?

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

Earlier this year I was contacted by a couple who seemed very nice - chatty and friendly. I arranged to meet them for a social (not a ‘social’).

The day before, I looked at their profile and saw they were advertising for another social AND an additional full meet with anyone they’d met previously, on the same day as meeting me!

I had no desire to turn our social into more and I certainly don’t need to feel special on fab. Just not like I’m a random forgettable stranger on their syphillitic conveyor belt of despair.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"How long do you wait between arrangements?

I see some same day / next day / same week Veris posted and it always makes me think the interactions must be very superficial. Are they less worthwhile because of the high turnover?

For me they would be less enjoyable, I'd not ever choose this myself. If I was one of the many notches I'd feel used and disposable.

Personally I have zero expectation of exclusivity on FAB but I need openness, 100% honesty to trust and be intimate even in a casual arrangement.

If I know someone has had a meet and I know the who etc it can take a while (possibly weeks) to process their/our 3rd party contact before I'd consider to melting them myself. The ick-factor is real.

Optimal M.O. ?

Good form?

Bad form?

Am I an OCD oddity?"

do you melt them because of the extra meets as a punishment?

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I have a few FWB I see regularly. I've come back from a weekend with one and met another on the Monday evening (both were very well aware of plans with the other).

I probably wouldn't have sex with more than one person on the same day (I have in the past but everything felt pressured) but I don't particularly need a long break between meets.

As long as I didn't feel anyone was getting short-changed it really wouldn't bother me if I knew someone I met had been with someone else the day before or was meeting another person the day after.

over a year ago

"I think it very much depends on your approach to sex. Is it a pleasurable activity similar to eating good food, it might be cooked by a different chef each day but you have no less respect for them because of that. Or is it an experience that you want to feel special to just the people involved, more like a mini relationship experience?

I also think the attitude of the people we meet has a lot to do with how I feel about frequencyof meeting "

I like this analogy.

Someone once explained swinging to me as...

You love homecooked food and are perfect happy with it but every so often you fancy a takeaway.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"Just not like I’m a random forgettable stranger on their syphillitic conveyor belt of despair."

Oh I'm stealing that phrase, I love it!

over a year ago

We had a veri smack bang in the middle of a recent meet. We aren't not going to respond but we need to be in the same room to do so. We don't do verification by male only anymore as it's generally her feedback that's important.

By *imply DeeWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

Very interesting topic indeed. I’m curious to see people’s thoughts on it as I am very much torn myself.

By *nonymous95-2Woman
over a year ago

Northwich

For me, it depends on who I'm talking to. I prefer to meet someone I get on with quite quickly so the momentum isn't lost as much, sometimes I have a great week where I'm talking to maybe 2 or 3 people and the conversation is going amazingly and my excitement want to meet then so I may meet them in a same week.

Other times I may not want to meet for a while. Or I attend a club and maybe gel with a few people that evening.

When I first joined, I did plan a lot of social, some overlapping but I've calmed myself a bit and found my own pace and comfort level of what I want from the lifestyle.

By *ddkkk91Man
over a year ago

fife

"I don’t give it much thought if I’m honest. I think the only thing that would bother me a bit would be meeting someone else immediately after on the same day. "

I would agree with Shiv.

Its up to them what do they do and dont think about it.. but if it was right after or same day.. i would be like ... oh okay

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

I might be simplistic but I think people should meet as often as they want to.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

To be honest. I don’t do veris (show them or leave them) I don’t tell anyone at all who, when and if I meet so nobody would know anything anyway. We just sort it out between me and whoever it is what we’re happy with and what we’re not. Then it’s just a matter of trust.

By *imply DeeWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

And I don’t think for a second you are an OCD oddity, OP.

over a year ago

Months usually, swinging is an occasional dabble for us, not a lifestyle what other people choose to do is their own business.

over a year ago

"

"

This is so me OP

By *nonymous95-2Woman
over a year ago

Northwich

Also, people veri at different points. Some people may wait a week to veri someone whereas others may do same day veris. Its not always decisive to when a person met.

over a year ago

Personally it's only partly the crossover of sexual contact being too 'fresh'

But also, even though it's not a relationship/romance, I want to be their sole focus for as long as the planning and meeting lasts.

So, if they have been with or are planning to get with another, how much of their focus would I have... Would they be texting another outside the hotel or straight after? Would they be running logistics in their head for the next meet?

To hell with that. If you're with me and making plans I want 100% attention & flirting in the run up.

The days beforehand set the scene for me and the build up of arousal, definitely the foreplay starts well in advance of the meeting day.

over a year ago

"Earlier this year I was contacted by a couple who seemed very nice - chatty and friendly. I arranged to meet them for a social (not a ‘social’).

The day before, I looked at their profile and saw they were advertising for another social AND an additional full meet with anyone they’d met previously, on the same day as meeting me!

I had no desire to turn our social into more and I certainly don’t need to feel special on fab. Just not like I’m a random forgettable stranger on their syphillitic conveyor belt of despair."

See this would bother me. I’d have cancelled the social. If I’m going to meet someone I want their undivided attention and if they were planning to meet someone else the same day I feel like the whole meet would feel rushed to head to the next one.

over a year ago

Veris are used as a way to show you exist in real life. Some of the furniture around here don't need that bit those with less than six months very much do

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

"Also, people veri at different points. Some people may wait a week to veri someone whereas others may do same day veris. It’s not always decisive to when a person met."

Yep, this is very true

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"Am I an OCD oddity?"

Out of your list, I would say the one above.

With Veris, you might have some idea of who they've met, and depending on the content of the Veri, what they've done.

But meet anyone outside of Fab and you run the same risks but without the prior knowledge. Do we ever truly know whether we are something special or just another notch when we meet someone for casual sex?

I'd happily take part in a Gangbang, so being put off when they met someone the day before would be a bit weird to my thinking.

Gbat

By *ddkkk91Man
over a year ago

fife

"Personally it's only partly the crossover of sexual contact being too 'fresh'

But also, even though it's not a relationship/romance, I want to be their sole focus for as long as the planning and meeting lasts.

So, if they have been with or are planning to get with another, how much of their focus would I have... Would they be texting another outside the hotel or straight after? Would they be running logistics in their head for the next meet?

To hell with that. If you're with me and making plans I want 100% attention & flirting in the run up.

The days beforehand set the scene for me and the build up of arousal, definitely the foreplay starts well in advance of the meeting day."

That is well put... what is too fresh ?

How do they adjust their time.. do they have an alarm set?

over a year ago

"do you melt them because of the extra meets as a punishment? "

Oh melting is for rewarding not punishment

Hot wax and a hotter me....

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I don’t give it much thought if I’m honest. I think the only thing that would bother me a bit would be meeting someone else immediately after on the same day.

I would agree with Shiv.

Its up to them what do they do and dont think about it.. but if it was right after or same day.. i would be like ... oh okay"

see for me , when I did meet outside clubs.. the better the meet.. the more I'd want someone ASAP after... I quite often used to go meet someone, then go to a club after.

It would be no slight against who I met. I'm just insatiable and the more I get.. the more I want

over a year ago

"And I don’t think for a second you are an OCD oddity, OP. "

over a year ago

I don't think a Fab profile is ever, truly, a reflection of another person

I mean, my profile, is pretty open and honest about my situation, what I like and what I don't

Even so, it is not the whole of me - and neither will it ever be

For example, I am not interested in sharing verifications and if someone pushed to see mine, I know they aren't a good match for me

I also think, in this day and age, it is very naive to think that Fab is the only place people look for intimate exchanges

For example, if I wanted to have sex with a guy, for less than £20, I could walk into any sauna club and be out again within an hour so

With another man, anonymous transactional encounters are all I seek, for that scenario, a sauna visit works much better than Fab ever would and I know that I am far from alone in that

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I like the food analogy. It’s an interesting take. Well done, both of you posting about it up there.

"Am I an OCD oddity?"

I don’t think so, but even if you are … just own that. Be odd.

"How long do you wait between arrangements?"

It varies, for so many reasons.

Some meets are social. It’d feel weird to say that I wouldn’t go chat over coffee because I chatted with someone else over pints the night before.

Some meets are *very* social. Literally going to an organised meet-up. Maybe I want a one-to-one the next day with someone I met there?

Sometimes I’m visiting a different city and I want to catch up with more than one person from Fab while I’m in town. Making the most of a trip.

But yeah, there are times it feel like something more has happened. Meeting someone and making a different sort of connection. And maybe then I wouldn’t want to see anyone else for a while.

Variety is one of the things about Fab, for me. It ain’t just about one thing.

For some people it *is* just about one thing, so they can give a straight answer to threads like this one.

over a year ago

"I don’t give it much thought if I’m honest. I think the only thing that would bother me a bit would be meeting someone else immediately after on the same day.

I would agree with Shiv.

Its up to them what do they do and dont think about it.. but if it was right after or same day.. i would be like ... oh okay see for me , when I did meet outside clubs.. the better the meet.. the more I'd want someone ASAP after... I quite often used to go meet someone, then go to a club after.

It would be no slight against who I met. I'm just insatiable and the more I get.. the more I want "

I do think everyone should be entitled to meet who they want and as often as they want to. Just for me personally I’d feel a bit like I wasn’t good enough that they had to go and meet someone else straight after but I do understand where you’re coming from.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Argh. There’s a typo in my post up there and it’s annoying me. Mortal shame. But I think I’m going to leave it, rather than delete and repost.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Argh. There’s a typo in my post up there and it’s annoying me. Mortal shame. But I think I’m going to leave it, rather than delete and repost."

You won’t sleep!

over a year ago

Perhaps it's because when I meet it's a long one not a quickie and because I give 100% of myself to it I am fully drained emotionally afterwards. It doesn't have to be a romantic thing to engage your feelings in sex, I like it as it enhances my pleasure.

Riding the high of cumming at the hands of one guy.... to then pull my head out of that experience, to put guy #1 out of my head, refocus on guy#2, build my energy back and become aroused for guy#2.... jeez I'm exhausted just contemplating the mental physical and emotional gymnastics there.

But that's the kind of sex I enjoy. I get that not all fabbers throw their whole selves in to it.

over a year ago

"Perhaps it's because when I meet it's a long one not a quickie and because I give 100% of myself to it I am fully drained emotionally afterwards. It doesn't have to be a romantic thing to engage your feelings in sex, I like it as it enhances my pleasure.

Riding the high of cumming at the hands of one guy.... to then pull my head out of that experience, to put guy #1 out of my head, refocus on guy#2, build my energy back and become aroused for guy#2.... jeez I'm exhausted just contemplating the mental physical and emotional gymnastics there.

But that's the kind of sex I enjoy. I get that not all fabbers throw their whole selves in to it."

So much this

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

"Personally it's only partly the crossover of sexual contact being too 'fresh'

The days beforehand set the scene for me and the build up of arousal, definitely the foreplay starts well in advance of the meeting day.

How do they adjust their time.. do they have an alarm set? "

And most importantly - have they shower

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

If I'm planning to meet someone, I'll try not to have sex before then even if other offers come up. Those plans could be 2 or 3 weeks away but it doesn't feel right or fair to them if I'm putting my dick here, there and everywhere if I had already had plans with them. I don't expect everyone to act like this, of course, but ultimately it's what makes me feel comfortable

over a year ago

Do what makes you feel good - verifications aren't always published on the day they were written anyway so they're not a good yardstick for how active someone is sexually.

Also, the vast majority of my interactions are nothing to do with this website so if you're using verifications as a way to see how often people are having sex, it's not a very scientific approach.

over a year ago

"

How do they adjust their time.. do they have an alarm set?

And most importantly - have they shower "

Well I'd never knowingly be a 'sameday girl' but also, would they have enough left in the tank to meet my needs....

over a year ago

"If I'm planning to meet someone, I'll try not to have sex before then even if other offers come up. Those plans could be 2 or 3 weeks away but it doesn't feel right or fair to them if I'm putting my dick here, there and everywhere if I had already had plans with them. I don't expect everyone to act like this, of course, but ultimately it's what makes me feel comfortable "

I love this

over a year ago

"Do what makes you feel good - verifications aren't always published on the day they were written anyway so they're not a good yardstick for how active someone is sexually.

Also, the vast majority of my interactions are nothing to do with this website so if you're using verifications as a way to see how often people are having sex, it's not a very scientific approach."

The veris themselves weren't my focus.

over a year ago

I also agree with what some have said about the verification system. They aren’t always accurate on how people are meeting. We have multiple verifications on the same day that were previous meets from our old account. We also don’t verify the same people every time we meet with them and there’s also people who prefer not to receive verifications.

By *r not quite virginMan
over a year ago

rochdale

I met somebody once who I met and it was a mostly enjoyable meet. It wasn't until after I discovered they had a separate account that had meets every 2 or 3 days going back months listed in their veris. At that moment I felt used and lied to.

By *ddkkk91Man
over a year ago

fife

I would agree with Shiv.

Its up to them what do they do and dont think about it.. but if it was right after or same day.. i would be like ... oh okay see for me , when I did meet outside clubs.. the better the meet.. the more I'd want someone ASAP after... I quite often used to go meet someone, then go to a club after.

It would be no slight against who I met. I'm just insatiable and the more I get.. the more I want "

Fair do, everyone is different and glad it works for you and made you happy

For me more it would be feeling if maybe I missed something or my company wasn't good enough and make me think maybe i was the 2nd meet of the day.

over a year ago

"Do what makes you feel good - verifications aren't always published on the day they were written anyway so they're not a good yardstick for how active someone is sexually.

Also, the vast majority of my interactions are nothing to do with this website so if you're using verifications as a way to see how often people are having sex, it's not a very scientific approach.

The veris themselves weren't my focus. "

Your focus appears to be on the frequency of someone having sex. My point was that just because they have a verification on that day, it doesn't mean the interaction happened on that day. One of mine was from about 3 years earlier!

Are you saying it was the content of the verifications that put you off? Or merely the frequency/ti_eline?

By *imply DeeWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

" I get that not all fabbers throw their whole selves in to it."

But some do. As for myself, yet to determine whether it’s a good thing or a bad thing to do.

By *ddkkk91Man
over a year ago

fife

The veris themselves weren't my focus. "

I agree with veris, and they dates can be somehow misleading...

You can have few veris on the same day but you met people at different day/weeks/months

over a year ago

"

For me more it would be feeling if maybe I missed something or my company wasn't good enough and make me think maybe i was the 2nd meet of the day.

"

Being happy with same day or closely timed meets definitely seems to depend on which appetite(s) are being fed by meeting.

Solely social / physical / sexual / emotional or a combination.

On my OP I was meaning sex meets not socials but the socials would draw focus away too so I wouldn't appreciate that happening either myself.

I'm greedy for focus around a meet it seems or at the very least you'd need to match mine.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Personally I've never had 2 meets in the same month but that's by choice rather than circumstance.

I know for a fact based on verifications that I've been a Plan B for two different women but if I had taken that attitude towards them there would have been a hue and cry.

As long as it doesn't involve me directly I'm not bothered about what others do.

I follow my own code.

By *ddkkk91Man
over a year ago

fife

"

Being happy with same day or closely timed meets definitely seems to depend on which appetite(s) are being fed by meeting.

Solely social / physical / sexual / emotional or a combination.

On my OP I was meaning sex meets not socials but the socials would draw focus away too so I wouldn't appreciate that happening either myself.

I'm greedy for focus around a meet it seems or at the very least you'd need to match mine."

I totally get it and agree, mine was reffering to both to be honest.

I 100% wouldn't want to be a 2nd meet of a day or if they were rushing to meet someone right after meeting me, in my own personal view, I am not sure if I would be happy.

over a year ago

"

Are you saying it was the content of the verifications that put you off? Or merely the frequency/ti_eline? "

Veris aren't my question at all.

That's a whole other thread.

I know they get posted randomly.

If you know of your prospective partner having other meets, the actual confirmed who/when is it an issue for you if too soon before or after.

And what do you consider good form as your own fab way to arrange meets.

over a year ago

"How long do you wait between arrangements?

Optimal M.O. ?

Good form?

Bad form?

Am I an OCD oddity?"

Yeah it's very odd, it's only because you see it on here.

You might of met a guy off another thing and he slept with somebody else in-between you aswell.

You just didn't know.

It's going to happen on a site of this nature, you have no control of what others do.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"do you melt them because of the extra meets as a punishment?

Oh melting is for rewarding not punishment

Hot wax and a hotter me...."

lol ok i guess so

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Having multiple fwb's and differing timescales does mean that sometimes free time to play, does appear in the same week. It doesn't take away from any of our relationships and the focus will always be on the person we are with at the time.

I definitely don't have the energy to meet more than once a day though

over a year ago

"Having multiple fwb's and differing timescales does mean that sometimes free time to play, does appear in the same week. It doesn't take away from any of our relationships and the focus will always be on the person we are with at the time.

I definitely don't have the energy to meet more than once a day though "

Long-term and regular arrangements would have a different feel about them to me. Not a first choice but less of/none of the disposable feel about them for sure.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

I have sex multiple times a day when I can and not quick fucks, I think it depends on the people involved as to how good it is but it can't be bad if going back for round 2 and 3. Although I don't see the point of verification of same person more than once, even if first meet was only social.

over a year ago

I've started chatting to someone in the morning, had a coffee in the afternoon and went home and shagged.

I have had a few weeks build up chat to a social and got up to everything apart from having sex at the end of it

When I was single many moons ago, I've had people message me and I've gone "I'll meet you in an hour"

I've tried all sorts, you do whatever feels right.

These days, id like to chat to someone for a while, go on a social and then have sex but sadly the kind of men I like, don't want that. Plus on the flipside there is a part of my brain that goes "I don't want to be penpals for weeks on end and then meet up and it's not all it's cracked up to be".

So I can't win either way, hence why I haven't had anyone other than my ex FB for months and months.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"I think it very much depends on your approach to sex. Is it a pleasurable activity similar to eating good food, it might be cooked by a different chef each day but you have no less respect for them because of that. Or is it an experience that you want to feel special to just the people involved, more like a mini relationship experience?

I also think the attitude of the people we meet has a lot to do with how I feel about frequencyof meeting "

This for me too.

I think if someone arranged a meet the night after they’d had me, I’d feel a bit inadequate sexually. I mean they should still be walking like John Wayne for at least a week after I’ve finished with them!

over a year ago

I also think the attitude of the people we meet has a lot to do with how I feel about frequencyof meeting

This for me too.

I think if someone arranged a meet the night after they’d had me, I’d feel a bit inadequate sexually. I mean they should still be walking like John Wayne for at least a week after I’ve finished with them! "

Exactly

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

This for me too.

I think if someone arranged a meet the night after they’d had me, I’d feel a bit inadequate sexually. I mean they should still be walking like John Wayne for at least a week after I’ve finished with them! "

Do you attack them with a bat?

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Erm... it's varied a lot in my time on here. When I first joined, I'd only newly discovered the joy of penis. So, being the brave young explorer I was, I ventured out into the world with an eager mouth and even eager quim. I'd meet within a few hours. Once it was within a hour.

I didn't want to get to know anyone, didn't really stay in touch with anyone (bar one person who is my kryptonite and a very good reason to not return to my uni town). It suited me well. I loved it.

But, then I changed. Quite a lot actually. Now I'd say I'm bordering on demisexual. I can find someone attractive but not be sexually attracted to them until there's a level of friendship.

I don't want a man who is exhausted, sore cocked and smelling of another woman. I can tell. It's not for me. I'd be happy to meet a few people during the day for a social, of course. Why not? I have done and will do again soon.

But for me, and I'm not a swinger so I know it's not a popular opinion, I like a bit of space between if we're having sex.

I don't think there's a particular etiquette to follow. It's nuanced, depends on your dynamic. I'm not really a ONS/NSA sort of woman anyway.

Gosh I should condense this but my editing skills have been depleted for the day.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

This for me too.

I think if someone arranged a meet the night after they’d had me, I’d feel a bit inadequate sexually. I mean they should still be walking like John Wayne for at least a week after I’ve finished with them!

Do you attack them with a bat? "

No I drain their balls so much they shrivel up and become prune like and, I imagine, quite sore to walk with

By *andycandy88Woman
over a year ago

Northolt

Goodness me why can't people let a person breathe and live their life to suit them.

Live for your own expectations

We are in no position in someone's life to tell them how to live.

As adults we make choices to suit our personality characters and lifestyle as adults no one should be frowning upon how anyone chooses to live their life as long as your not turning a blind eye to someone harming themselves.

The moment you care what others think ITS NO LONGER your own life, it becomes theirs and people need to drop soooo many expectations because it only brings disappointments most of the time instead of pleasant surprises

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

This for me too.

Do you attack them with a bat?

No I drain their balls so much they shrivel up and become prune like and, I imagine, quite sore to walk with "

It's funny you should mention that as I was just saying earlier about balls going like dried grapes after too much sex

over a year ago

" Goodness me why can't people let a person breathe and live their life to suit them.

Live for your own expectations

We are in no position in someone's life to tell them how to live.

As adults we make choices to suit our personality characters and lifestyle as adults no one should be frowning upon how anyone chooses to live their life as long as your not turning a blind eye to someone harming themselves.

The moment you care what others think ITS NO LONGER your own life, it becomes theirs and people need to drop soooo many expectations because it only brings disappointments most of the time instead of pleasant surprises "

Disappointment only comes with expectations.

Some of these women just get a shock when a man moves on after having sex with them. It's an ego thing.

Why they are very cautious to give the sex away, it's the only power they have.

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

This is a very interesting Topic!

And in my honest and most humble opinion on how long before meets, I can whole heartedly in no way biased or kink shaming say!

“I have no valid comment”hahaha

Just here for the shuts and giggles

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm really not bothered as long as they've got enough energy left for me.

They don't need to tell me about a previous meet but if they purposefully avoid mentioning a meet/ club visit etc then I find hiding it weird. Like why? So that gives me the ick vibe

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Veris don't mean that much OP - for the simple fact that buddies exist or partners exist. Not meeting because someone displays a veri the day before or has had sex with someone and might not giving you 100% due to a feeling that you might be a notch, forgets the fact that they could have been having sex with their partner just an hour earlier. Much as you have to do what you're comfortable with, swinging is about being comfortable with sex too.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I only average about 1 meet a month, so it's not really an issue for me.

Hypothetically speaking... I'd only meet one person a week at most, it usually takes me a while to recover physically. I've done more than that in the past and it's too tiring, physically/mentally/emotionally.

As for other people, you'll never really know and I wouldn't want to. As long as they haven't rolled out of one bed and into mine I don't really care!

Post new Message to Thread