Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dogging fashion tips

Jump to newest

By *ull English with tea OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Good morning fab fashionistas,

As the weather improves and the days get longer it feels as though the great British dogging season is just around the corner.

Not having ever taken part in this particular activity I’m looking for some advice on what to wear.

Gentleman - do you go for the casual style of grey jogging bottoms and Reebok classics (which seems the de rigueur attire based on the videos on this site) or perhaps that more refined country gent look of red corduroy trousers and a Barbour jacket? Does t ever feature in your dogging wardrobe or is this too much for what is essentially an informal gathering? And regarding footwear… are wellington boots appropriate - I’m guessing these give good purchase if it’s muddy and you are on tip toes with your cock through a passenger side car window but equally limits the speed of your exit should the police arrive…

Women - do you go for a simple set of leggings or get glammed up in a Honey Birdette set with heels? Or maybe a nice flowing floral dress that can be easily pulled up when you are bent over the bonnet of a Vauxhall Astra?

Any hints and tips welcome, thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Good morning fab fashionistas,

As the weather improves and the days get longer it feels as though the great British dogging season is just around the corner.

Not having ever taken part in this particular activity I’m looking for some advice on what to wear.

Gentleman - do you go for the casual style of grey jogging bottoms and Reebok classics (which seems the de rigueur attire based on the videos on this site) or perhaps that more refined country gent look of red corduroy trousers and a Barbour jacket? Does t ever feature in your dogging wardrobe or is this too much for what is essentially an informal gathering? And regarding footwear… are wellington boots appropriate - I’m guessing these give good purchase if it’s muddy and you are on tip toes with your cock through a passenger side car window but equally limits the speed of your exit should the police arrive…

Women - do you go for a simple set of leggings or get glammed up in a Honey Birdette set with heels? Or maybe a nice flowing floral dress that can be easily pulled up when you are bent over the bonnet of a Vauxhall Astra?

Any hints and tips welcome, thanks "

All I know (from watching that excellent documentary) is that cheap plastic animal masks that don't really hide your identity at all are an essential item of dogging attire.

A

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Something that’s easy to remove/gives access easily. Sensible footwear if going off tarmac

over a year ago

All I know (from watching that excellent documentary) is that cheap plastic animal masks that don't really hide your identity at all are an essential item of dogging attire.

A"

Wasn’t that brilliant

By *ycanNightsMan
over a year ago

Workington

A"

I seem to recall that lynx is also the scent of choice...

By *lder funCouple
over a year ago

tottenham

Easy access works for me

over a year ago

I'd say for men - nice 3/4 length shorts, smart casual tee, smart trainers

Women - summer scarf/sunglasses/ hat (quick cover up if needed!) short flowy skirt, tight tee, pretty but flat sandals

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"Something that’s easy to remove/gives access easily. Sensible footwear if going off tarmac "

So the brogues and plus fours I wear when taking barnaby for his daily constitutional, they’re out?

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
over a year ago

BRIDPORT

Currently I would suggest welly boots are a must have item of attire.

over a year ago

I've never been dogging, but I imagine a mankini would go down a treat if the weather was less than inclement.

Breezy, easily accessible and unlikely to incur any unwanted stains.

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

I prefer a full lingerie set with a long coat/dress to cover it.

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

Maybe just a brown Mac with nothing underneath. Topped off with a trilby to throw off the scent…

By *arko2020Man
over a year ago

Sale

Definitely plus fours

Oh and a fun cravat

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Car boot bottoms and bonnet trainers

By *londebiguyMan
over a year ago

Southport

[Removed by poster at 23/03/23 13:32:34]

By *londebiguyMan
over a year ago

Southport

[Removed by poster at 23/03/23 13:34:08]

By *londebiguyMan
over a year ago

Southport

It's a T 3-piece and jaunty cravat with woolen socks and a good brogue for me.

In winter I employ Hunters and a

pac a mac.

Deleted and rewritten twice due to terrible autocorrect fail!

over a year ago

London

I’m assuming the t = tw**d? It was removed from my original post as well due to it having a banned word in it!

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

I’m still searching for balaclavas to match my lingerie.

And perhaps heeled wellies…

Too much to ask clearly

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"I’m still searching for balaclavas to match my lingerie.

Too much to ask clearly "

A lacy balaclava might defeat the object, somewhat

over a year ago

"Something that’s easy to remove/gives access easily. Sensible footwear if going off tarmac

So the brogues and plus fours I wear when taking barnaby for his daily constitutional, they’re out?

"

If you can get your knob out quickly then you crack on

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I’m assuming the t = tw**d? It was removed from my original post as well due to it having a banned word in it! "

You need to capitalise things.

TWeed works fine.

A

over a year ago

London

"I’m assuming the t = tw**d? It was removed from my original post as well due to it having a banned word in it!

You need to capitalise things.

TWeed works fine.

A"

Sneaky!

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I thought the go to garment was a beige rain mac.

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"Something that’s easy to remove/gives access easily. Sensible footwear if going off tarmac

If you can get your knob out quickly then you crack on "

I’ll test it this afternoon…

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"I thought the go to garment was a beige rain mac."

With black wellies.

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

So long as your trainers and joggers are the same brand, you're all good. Don't want to be caught with mis-matching sports/leisure wear.

I think JD Sports do Dogging Sets at this time of year.

over a year ago

London

"So long as your trainers and joggers are the same brand, you're all good. Don't want to be caught with mis-matching sports/leisure wear.

I think JD Sports do Dogging Sets at this time of year."

The Spring collection!

over a year ago

"So long as your trainers and joggers are the same brand, you're all good. Don't want to be caught with mis-matching sports/leisure wear.

I think JD Sports do Dogging Sets at this time of year."

Is that the Dogger Jogger line I've seen there?

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

Is that the Dogger Jogger line I've seen there?"

Copyright that, QUICK!

over a year ago

Copyright that, QUICK!"

They're the ones with the dried cum stains in the design

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

Copyright that, QUICK!"

Too late. I’m already on Amazon with crotchless grey joggers and built in utility belt for jonnies and hand sanitizer. £19.99 with a logo of your choice (depending on whether I’ve got that colour felt tip)

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

Copyright that, QUICK!

Too late. I’m already on Amazon with crotchless grey joggers and built in utility belt for jonnies and hand sanitizer. £19.99 with a logo of your choice (depending on whether I’ve got that colour felt tip)"

Thwarted. Damn you, Bezos!

*shakes fist*

By *londebiguyMan
over a year ago

Southport

"I’m assuming the t = tw**d? It was removed from my original post as well due to it having a banned word in it! "

Yes!

That's the one... I tried 3 times thinking I am so shite at typing!

over a year ago

over a year ago

Surely you can get them on Amazon

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Hunter do high heeled wellies.

over a year ago

"Something that’s easy to remove/gives access easily. Sensible footwear if going off tarmac "

Crocs init

over a year ago

Remember also to bring a hanky to wipe up the mess afterwards

By *ayandjimCouple
over a year ago

scotland

wife has short skirt or dress and nice pants and stockings summer dress is best as can be pulled all the way up

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Welly boots and a mac for the men.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

I misread that as "Dodgy Fashion Tips".

You'll only get honourable and bonafide ones from me.

Post new Message to Thread