Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Be real...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you ever watched a hot scene on tv with people you don't want to watch a sex scene with and had that uncomfortable moment of trying not to show arousal?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never have I ever

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

thats when a cushion comes in handy,,

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Well if you will insist on living with your parents Brucey …

over a year ago

When I was a teenager I named my hamster after the *only* male character in Hair who didn't do full frontal nudity at the production my parents took me to...

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Nope. I don't think I've ever felt uncomfortable watching sex scenes with my parents. I used to watch Eurotrash with them from the age of about 11 and just remember laughing at any sex or naked bits

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

"Nope. I don't think I've ever felt uncomfortable watching sex scenes with my parents. I used to watch Eurotrash with them from the age of about 11 and just remember laughing at any sex or naked bits "

So that’s why you laughed at my nob.

I feel much better now.

over a year ago

"Have you ever watched a hot scene on tv with people you don't want to watch a sex scene with and had that uncomfortable moment of trying not to show arousal?"

First memory of this for me. Weirdly, was the scene in the movie of Roald Dahls the Witches when Bruno gets grabbed my them. Not even meant to be a sexy scene lol.

Had a kink for gloves ever since.

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Have you ever watched a hot scene on tv with people you don't want to watch a sex scene with and had that uncomfortable moment of trying not to show arousal?

First memory of this for me. Weirdly, was the scene in the movie of Roald Dahls the Witches when Bruno gets grabbed my them. Not even meant to be a sexy scene lol.

Had a kink for gloves ever since. "

Noted

over a year ago

"Have you ever watched a hot scene on tv with people you don't want to watch a sex scene with and had that uncomfortable moment of trying not to show arousal?

Noted "

I'll pm some links

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Noted

I'll pm some links "

Why thank you. It happens to be one of my kinks too

over a year ago

Noted

I'll pm some links

Why thank you. It happens to be one of my kinks too "

Gloves?

Awesome!

Post new Message to Thread