Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Big guys getting no fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Am I the only guy that’s getting no fun because I’m bigger? Or is it the beard lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Am I the only guy that’s getting no fun because I’m bigger? Or is it the beard lol"
Out of interest - what does your gut feeling infer the reason is to you? Because whichever overriding feeling you get, it's that. Good news is, once you've pinpointed it you can make changes should you want to

over a year ago

"Am I the only guy that’s getting no fun because I’m bigger? Or is it the beard lol"

I suspect neither x

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

You can't see your size from any of your photos so I doubt it's that, I won't give feedback on your profile as you've not asked

Mrs

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman
over a year ago

Markfield

Your status seems to think it’s your age.

Maybe it’s cos you can’t accommodate and can’t travel? How can you meet if you can’t do either?

over a year ago

Must be all the above.....ooh hang on I'm of the bigger frame and get some fun, so now I'm thinking it may not be the case Op...

over a year ago

OP. It's going to be a combination of factors. Some people do have the ideal look for who they want to meet, for others that is less important.

Content of the bio is important to some.

Whether you can accommodate or not will influence others.

It's a kaleidoscope

over a year ago

"Am I the only guy that’s getting no fun because I’m bigger? Or is it the beard lol

Must be all the above.....ooh hang on I'm of the bigger frame and get some fun, so now I'm thinking it may not be the case Op..."

The question was a valid one.

Sarky answers probably not deserved thus early in the thread

By *urvelover39Man
over a year ago

Somewhere

or the 100000/1 ratio, chin up

By *addyandtheprincessCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham /Derby

You could write a little more on your profile.

Include a few more pictures.

Also how on Earth are you expecting to meet people when you do not accommodate or travel. Have you not got legs?

over a year ago

"Am I the only guy that’s getting no fun because I’m bigger? Or is it the beard lol

Must be all the above.....ooh hang on I'm of the bigger frame and get some fun, so now I'm thinking it may not be the case Op...

Sarky answers probably not deserved thus early in the thread"

Jennie, I didnt realise there was a time frame on sarky answers within a thread, but thank you for your input, taken on board

By *hrek101Man
over a year ago

Herts

Not big and and not even a msg ...it's FAB..it is the way...just enjoy the ride what will be will be.

over a year ago

Try being bigger, bald and clean shaven….it’s a recipe for lonely nights with Pam and her five sisters

over a year ago

Jennie, I didnt realise there was a time frame on sarky answers within a thread, but thank you for your input, taken on board "

15 replies.

That's the sarky trigger.

over a year ago

Jennie, I didnt realise there was a time frame on sarky answers within a thread, but thank you for your input, taken on board

15 replies.

That's the sarky trigger."

You know how the sarky itchy trigger finger can play out at times

over a year ago

Appreciate the feedback guy and gals, I have changed my profile slightly, as I can travel, did not realise that wasn’t ticked

over a year ago

You've been on the site 2 months, some have been waiting alot longer.

over a year ago

I was on it for over 2 years, come off last october

Post new Message to Thread