Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just Pete

Jump to newest

By *enrietteandSam OP   Couple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

You don’t log in for a week or two and your favourite takeaway pun disappears.

It feels a bit like going on a no takeaway diet and then when you do finally crack they’ve changed the menu and the spicy chicken triple chilli volcano isn’t there anymore

Spose I better ask a trivial question to make this seem less like I’m bothered that my pal has fucked off…

Have you ever lost anything whilst waiting for food in a takeaway ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lost my appetite when the guy who works for just eat came into the takeaway, bent over to tie his laces and revealed his arse crack.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/03/23 16:35:07]

over a year ago

Staffordshire

"Lost my appetite when the guy who works for just eat came into the takeaway, bent over to tie his laces and revealed his arse crack."

That’s definitely enough to put you off your cheesy crust!

over a year ago

Lose the will to live sometimes

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Why did I read that and feel sorry for Henriette the next morning? Poor woman.

JP will be back soon with his sharp puns. There's a new season of IN9 soon I need to talk his ears off about.

I did lose my dignity the last time I was in a takeaway. I had a bit too much to drink on a date, him being the perfect gentleman was getting me some chips and mayo. A lot of rum had been consumed. The Isley Brothers came on.

He was treated to a rendition. For some reason he still wants to see me again. Very soon.

Fuck knows how I do it.

Come back soon JP, miss your bathroom inspo.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I was in our local chop shop with my son buying him a fish supper, put my hand in my handbag to get my purse and when I pulled it out a loose condom fell out of my purse onto the chip shop floor and landed between my sons feet he just looked at me and sighed “Ohhh Mother!” to which I answered “well it just shows I’m being responsible for my health!”

over a year ago

Staffordshire

Lbc too

over a year ago

Staffordshire

"Lose the will to live sometimes "

Keep the faith brother.

That greasy goodness is worth the wait

over a year ago

He's with me, he sends all his love to everyone but this vagina is just too good he says.

Sorry not sorry

F

over a year ago

Staffordshire

"Why did I read that and feel sorry for Henriette the next morning? Poor woman.

JP will be back soon with his sharp puns. There's a new season of IN9 soon I need to talk his ears off about.

I did lose my dignity the last time I was in a takeaway. I had a bit too much to drink on a date, him being the perfect gentleman was getting me some chips and mayo. A lot of rum had been consumed. The Isley Brothers came on.

He was treated to a rendition. For some reason he still wants to see me again. Very soon.

Fuck knows how I do it.

Come back soon JP, miss your bathroom inspo."

It’s a good job you’re witty!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Why did I read that and feel sorry for Henriette the next morning? Poor woman.

Fuck knows how I do it.

Come back soon JP, miss your bathroom inspo.

It’s a good job you’re witty!"

And I have tits. Let's be honest, if I didn't have them I wouldn't get away with some of the crap I do. Like being on the phone to a dear friend while being fucked. Crying when I couldn't find a 1kg bag of mini eggs. This is all the past week.

Miss you JP.

A*

XOXO

over a year ago

Staffordshire

"I was in our local chop shop with my son buying him a fish supper, put my hand in my handbag to get my purse and when I pulled it out a loose condom fell out of my purse onto the chip shop floor and landed between my sons feet he just looked at me and sighed “Ohhh Mother!” to which I answered “well it just shows I’m being responsible for my health!” "

That was bloody unlucky sandy!

Some times we just don’t get the rubber the green

over a year ago

Lost a patty from a burger. Phoned the shop and the guy said he made it himself and seal it. Patty must grown a pair of wings and escaped

over a year ago

Staffordshire

"He's with me, he sends all his love to everyone but this vagina is just too good he says.

Sorry not sorry

F"

Please don’t take him away.

over a year ago

Staffordshire

"Lost a patty from a burger. Phoned the shop and the guy said he made it himself and seal it. Patty must grown a pair of wings and escaped

"

I’ve experienced this.

Order a triple whopper and get home with a double whopper.

I’m a firm believer in the death penalty for this kind of incompetence.

over a year ago

Yes, I am feeling the loss of a few forumites too, JP being one of them :’(

My phone, nearly.

Put it down while I was paying. I excitedly grabbed my food, and ran off. Went to pay for something else with my phone - it’s not there!

My blood ran cold and the nausea came over me in a wave. Forget about the phone itself, and the potential to get into my bank accounts…The nudes, man. The nudes on that thing!

Ran back, all Kermit like, and as I walked in, there’s two guys stood at the counter watching another one tapping away at it, but it’s got ALL the security settings known to man on it. They handed it back somewhat grudgingly. Phew.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Tend to lose Grumps in the takeaway quite a lot, he's disappeared chatting away to some random person, whilst everyone else is waiting for his food

over a year ago

Staffordshire

For fucks sake.

over a year ago

Seeing this make me hungry

over a year ago