Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just curious on how the fab community feels on them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

London & Europe

"Asian guys", also known as "guys". Nothing bad to say about them, or any other ethnicities

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

""Asian guys", also known as "guys". Nothing bad to say about them, or any other ethnicities"

This

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

""Asian guys", also known as "guys". Nothing bad to say about them, or any other ethnicities"

Simple as that really

over a year ago

Are you looking for the stereotypical Asian guy 5’6 and good at maths ? If so re read all the above and ask yourself the question ‘why did I post this?’

By *moochyvibesMan
over a year ago

Nearby

Well they quite rich to be honest and love their food

over a year ago

"Just curious on how the fab community feels on them "

We’re loved OP . How about you ?

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"...feels on them"

Feels on them?

By *sianflower77Woman
over a year ago

Emerald City

As an Asian female I can say categorically a lot of Pakistani men feel prejudiced against primarily by English females and couples.

Most of these men complain of profiles saying no Asian men or even no Pakistani men. So suffice to say there is some negativity surrounding this issue.

Btw don’t shoot the messenger

By *moochyvibesMan
over a year ago

Nearby

"Just curious on how the fab community feels on them

As an Asian female I can say categorically a lot of Pakistani men feel prejudiced against primarily by English females and couples.

Most of these men complain of profiles saying no Asian men or even no Pakistani men. So suffice to say there is some negativity surrounding this issue.

Btw don’t shoot the messenger "

No Asian men profiles got me thinking like okaaaay...

By *sianflower77Woman
over a year ago

Emerald City

"Just curious on how the fab community feels on them

Btw don’t shoot the messenger

No Asian men profiles got me thinking like okaaaay... "

Yeah had a lot of Pakistani men telling me that. I’ve also seen the double standards on these peoples profiles like no Asian men but Asian women welcome. It’s laughable truly. Thanks for starting the thread.

over a year ago

I don’t feel them.

I see ‘no Asian guys’ a few times on profiles, then again I also see BBC only on some too. So I don’t quite know what that all means.

But, the fab community in a whole has only ever looked to me like a very inclusive place.

I think you’ll be alright, just like the ready of us as a straight single male

By *aptain VMan
over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

Interesting

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

I'm I supposed to band a whole continant of men or are you talking about a specific country, again giving a generalisation of the whole male count of said country.

I've seen the race issue raised on here a few times, I don't have a preference based solely on race, gender, sexual orientation and I wouldn't chose my friends based on these either. I understand that some people do. If this is there preference and it is not chosen out of a negative generlisation of another race then based on hate or steriotyping, attaction is attraction.

I accept that 1% of the whole of fab might be attracted to me and out of that 1% about 0.25% might live close enough to meet and 0.05% might end in a good meet.

They are the odds my friend.

I'll be standing by for the negative messages again and the 48hr naughty step.

By *ommyTighMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think a lot has to do with upbringing!

When I was a child/teenager in Edinburgh there were not too many Asians (regardless of country) and those that were around stuck together. They tended not ‘hang out’or go out to the usual places inc pubs/clubs wyc. So whilst developing our preferences it was easy to exclude ‘Asians’ due to limited interaction which may or may not have developed into a complete lack of interest.

Fortunately times are and have changed but this attitude of ‘no Asians’ could simply be generational and a thing of the past soon.

Just a thought!

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I think there is an underbelly of stereotyping about Asian men that some can be pushy and immature when it comes to the topic of sex and that factors into the no Asian "preference" that people put on profiles. There are other people where it is a genuine preference not driven by stereotypes but unfortunately for them, they're lumped in with the aforementioned group.

And before anyone says that doesn't exist, I remember reading a club review on here where a couple mentioned how their night was ruined by a group of Asian men following them around all night which is a shame, but it made me wonder, had it been a group of white guys, would their race have been mentioned?

over a year ago

It’s just a preference and should not be seen as an issue or made one. Same as no one over 50 or 55. It’s your body, your choice who you share it with. We all have the right to choose and others should respect a person’s choice.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

If I’m attracted to someone I’m attracted to someone. That really is it for me. I’m a simple soul

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Also people can of course put whatever they want on a profile. Anyone who had no Asians/no blacks or anything like that on their profile I wouldn’t be interested in, but that’s my opinion and choice. I have no beards on mine and that may offend some. We all have a choice who to engage with.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

There's 48 countries in Asia and differences between them all.

A

*by that I meant the men, not the countries.

over a year ago

Maybe I’m a bit too loony Leftie on this as I believe we are all the same, I don’t see skin colour or location, we are on a rock floating through space and our lives are short, of everyone worked on making this rock a better rock instead of this vitriolic tribalism then, excuses about prevailing attitudes won’t wash with me, change them or we are all fucked

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Maybe I’m a bit too loony Leftie on this as I believe we are all the same, I don’t see skin colour or location, we are on a rock floating through space and our lives are short, of everyone worked on making this rock a better rock instead of this vitriolic tribalism then, excuses about prevailing attitudes won’t wash with me, change them or we are all fucked "

So you have to be a loony leftie to believe that? Right oh. Typical loony leftie thinking though I guess.

Post new Message to Thread