Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men. Hard cocks!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Couldn't think of a better title sorry

But all this talk of hard morning cocks, and soft cocks going hard today has me all peculiar. So, how does it feel to have a part of your body just have a mind all of its own? We are all used to our hearts and other internals doing their own thing, but a lovely outward, wayward cock you all have too. Is it a nuisance, embarrasing, like a naughty pet or is it a best friend and a cheeky pal? Tell me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ergeantrecklessMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Couldn't think of a better title sorry

But all this talk of hard morning cocks, and soft cocks going hard today has me all peculiar. So, how does it feel to have a part of your body just have a mind all of its own? We are all used to our hearts and other internals doing their own thing, but a lovely outward, wayward cock you all have too. Is it a nuisance, embarrasing, like a naughty pet or is it a best friend and a cheeky pal? Tell me "

like a naughty pet that people are very cautious of stroking

By *ixi n DogCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Uncomfortable sometimes when it starts waking up for whatever reason in public and you have to adjust without drawing attention to yourself!

By *rMs.NeekCouple
over a year ago

Worcestershire

"Is it a nuisance, embarrassing, like a naughty pet or is it a best friend and a cheeky pal? Tell me "

It can be all of those things

Sometimes simultaneously

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I treat my cock and balls like my specs, I know Exactly where they are when I have them on, but I like to double check every now and then and fiddle with it to make it more comfortable for me.

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

It feels….awesome!

By *ischief in mindMan
over a year ago

Woking

Well sometimes it's great to found its woken up before you and can help start the day well. On other occasions it can be difficult like when getting a early morning train and the glory is heightened by the vibrations. A cheeky but subtle massage is required and self restraint cos all you want to do is free it ??

over a year ago

The best way I can articulate it I think is when I have a very very strong erection I just feel truly alive. It’s like at that moment my whole body is perfectly in tune and and at one with itself.

I actually sometimes have a lull once I have cum as that ‘oneness’ is lost. It’s quite hard to describe.

over a year ago

"The best way I can articulate it I think is when I have a very very strong erection I just feel truly alive. It’s like at that moment my whole body is perfectly in tune and and at one with itself.

I actually sometimes have a lull once I have cum as that ‘oneness’ is lost. It’s quite hard to describe. "

Keep trying, Im listening...

over a year ago

"The best way I can articulate it I think is when I have a very very strong erection I just feel truly alive. It’s like at that moment my whole body is perfectly in tune and and at one with itself.

I actually sometimes have a lull once I have cum as that ‘oneness’ is lost. It’s quite hard to describe.

Keep trying, Im listening... "

Me too

over a year ago

Me too "

Me three

over a year ago

"Well sometimes it's great to found its woken up before you and can help start the day well. On other occasions it can be difficult like when getting a early morning train and the glory is heightened by the vibrations. A cheeky but subtle massage is required and self restraint cos all you want to do is free it ??"

Your cock is your master, I like that

over a year ago

"It feels….awesome! "

Damn these awesome cocks

over a year ago

But all this talk of hard morning cocks, and soft cocks going hard today has me all peculiar. So, how does it feel to have a part of your body just have a mind all of its own? We are all used to our hearts and other internals doing their own thing, but a lovely outward, wayward cock you all have too. Is it a nuisance, embarrasing, like a naughty pet or is it a best friend and a cheeky pal? Tell me "

He is my hero, never let me down yet. On over a 100 meets.

Even in cold temperatures. He always delivers like the postman.

Women wanting to slap him and bite him, not gona happen. Couldn't do that to him.

It helps always being ready to rock too, can be 1st in line to play at clubs.

over a year ago

Me too

Me three "

Oh my - I might start a blog.

over a year ago

I’d like to see the little homie grow inside someone’s mouth real soon

By *egoMan
over a year ago

Preston

A nuisance, one must sit down, with a desk to hide it.

over a year ago

"I treat my cock and balls like my specs, I know Exactly where they are when I have them on, but I like to double check every now and then and fiddle with it to make it more comfortable for me. "

Held up on a chain around your neck? Kinky

over a year ago

Waking up with a hard cock is lovely. First you think wtf was I dreaming about? Then you just have to stroke the fella and admire him... life affirming that you've still got the erectability

over a year ago

"I treat my cock and balls like my specs, I know Exactly where they are when I have them on, but I like to double check every now and then and fiddle with it to make it more comfortable for me.

Held up on a chain around your neck? Kinky "

His specsavers visits are something else !!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Hi.

Don't mind me.

Carry on.

By *ischief in mindMan
over a year ago

Woking

"Well sometimes it's great to found its woken up before you and can help start the day well. On other occasions it can be difficult like when getting a early morning train and the glory is heightened by the vibrations. A cheeky but subtle massage is required and self restraint cos all you want to do is free it ??

Your cock is your master, I like that "

Yep, I have been at his beckon call for many many years. Although I'm not really complaining ??

over a year ago

But all this talk of hard morning cocks, and soft cocks going hard today has me all peculiar. So, how does it feel to have a part of your body just have a mind all of its own? We are all used to our hearts and other internals doing their own thing, but a lovely outward, wayward cock you all have too. Is it a nuisance, embarrasing, like a naughty pet or is it a best friend and a cheeky pal? Tell me like a naughty pet that people are very cautious of stroking "

I am good with pets!

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Well it's just this thing that happens.

Sometimes when I wake up or within a minute or two of waking my cock will get hard... I'm not turned on and I probably wont even notice it until reach down for good morning fondle.

It can a bit embarrassing if you start getting one in places you're not supposed too, but that is quite rare for me.

Though one time I was talking to a girl at work and I made some joke and she laughed and smiled at me, I noticed she actually had really pretty eyes and lovely laugh... and I started getting a hard cock fast, that was not good and really spoiled the moment for me as it made me feel very uncomfortable. Suddenly I was sheepish and praying to Christ that the stupid fucking thing would just go flaccid... it did not.

Fortunately I had a baggy hoody on and I'm fairly certain she didn't notice.

over a year ago

"Uncomfortable sometimes when it starts waking up for whatever reason in public and you have to adjust without drawing attention to yourself! "

I would have to start chatting to my crotch, down boy!

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

As a teenager it’s a frickin nightmare!! The little chap keeps going ‘up periscope’ for a little squiz around at the most inconvenient times (think about being on the beach with the famalam and you see a hottie). Not helped by the fact you finally figure out women have bits and you like those bits and want to see those bits and put your bits in their bits.

Mmmm bits.

Ahem. Anyway, he’s better trained now. Maybe the odd slip if I’m slow dancing to Lady in Red with a girl and I’ve heard she goes all the way.

over a year ago

"Is it a nuisance, embarrassing, like a naughty pet or is it a best friend and a cheeky pal? Tell me

It can be all of those things

Sometimes simultaneously "

Feed it biscuits, pet friends love a biscuit

over a year ago

"Well it's just this thing that happens.

Sometimes when I wake up or within a minute or two of waking my cock will get hard... I'm not turned on and I probably wont even notice it until reach down for good morning fondle.

It can a bit embarrassing if you start getting one in places you're not supposed too, but that is quite rare for me.

Though one time I was talking to a girl at work and I made some joke and she laughed and smiled at me, I noticed she actually had really pretty eyes and lovely laugh... and I started getting a hard cock fast, that was not good and really spoiled the moment for me as it made me feel very uncomfortable. Suddenly I was sheepish and praying to Christ that the stupid fucking thing would just go flaccid... it did not.

Fortunately I had a baggy hoody on and I'm fairly certain she didn't notice."

This is what I love and just find so totally fascinating. No matter what your rational head brain is thinking, your cock is going to do its thing.

over a year ago

"Hi.

Don't mind me.

Carry on."

Are you visualising a field of cocks swaying in the wind...

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

This is what I love and just find so totally fascinating. No matter what your rational head brain is thinking, your cock is going to do its thing. "

Within defined parameters, it needs some sort of stimulus or "get hard" single from the brain.

Sometimes just sitting in a comfy chair will do it.

Driving boners are definitely a thing too.

By *londebiguyMan
over a year ago

Southport

But all this talk of hard morning cocks, and soft cocks going hard today has me all peculiar. So, how does it feel to have a part of your body just have a mind all of its own? We are all used to our hearts and other internals doing their own thing, but a lovely outward, wayward cock you all have too. Is it a nuisance, embarrasing, like a naughty pet or is it a best friend and a cheeky pal? Tell me like a naughty pet that people are very cautious of stroking "

I've never had anyone cautious about stroking mine...

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

"Hi.

Don't mind me.

Carry on.

Are you visualising a field of cocks swaying in the wind..."

It's all fun and games until the farmer comes along with the harvester

over a year ago

But all this talk of hard morning cocks, and soft cocks going hard today has me all peculiar. So, how does it feel to have a part of your body just have a mind all of its own? We are all used to our hearts and other internals doing their own thing, but a lovely outward, wayward cock you all have too. Is it a nuisance, embarrasing, like a naughty pet or is it a best friend and a cheeky pal? Tell me He is my hero, never let me down yet. On over a 100 meets.

Even in cold temperatures. He always delivers like the postman.

Women wanting to slap him and bite him, not gona happen. Couldn't do that to him.

It helps always being ready to rock too, can be 1st in line to play at clubs.

"

A cold weather cock is an asset if we get tipped into the next ice age. Treasure it

over a year ago

It can we awkward though. If you wake up in a state or arousal and have someone staying with you the journey to the kitchen to make a bowl of corn flakes can be interesting . My sleepwear tends to be a flimsy pair of sleep shorts that hides very little. In such cases I have been known to place the little fella under the waistband of said shorts to be less conspicuous.

over a year ago

"I’d like to see the little homie grow inside someone’s mouth real soon "

Like one of those weird sponges you throw in the bath, when wet it fills the room

By *hilledGuyClactonMan
over a year ago

Little clacton

Mostly annoying if near people or out in public.I always seem to get more aroused when I am tired and cannot control it

over a year ago

"A nuisance, one must sit down, with a desk to hide it."

doesnt help you dont work in an office then?

over a year ago

"Hi.

Don't mind me.

Carry on.

Are you visualising a field of cocks swaying in the wind...

It's all fun and games until the farmer comes along with the harvester "

That's making me wince

over a year ago

"Hi.

Don't mind me.

Carry on."

So much lovely cock everywhere today

over a year ago

"I’d like to see the little homie grow inside someone’s mouth real soon

Like one of those weird sponges you throw in the bath, when wet it fills the room "

Are you a size queen and where can I purchase this sponge?

over a year ago

"Waking up with a hard cock is lovely. First you think wtf was I dreaming about? Then you just have to stroke the fella and admire him... life affirming that you've still got the erectability "

So just like a pet then, a reassuring chin tickle in a morning.

over a year ago

"Waking up with a hard cock is lovely. First you think wtf was I dreaming about? Then you just have to stroke the fella and admire him... life affirming that you've still got the erectability

So just like a pet then, a reassuring chin tickle in a morning. "

Or a shake of the head..

over a year ago

I once had to endure a bus journey where the wee fella wouldn’t calm down. Other than that he’s been well behaved

over a year ago

This is what I love and just find so totally fascinating. No matter what your rational head brain is thinking, your cock is going to do its thing.

Within defined parameters, it needs some sort of stimulus or "get hard" single from the brain.

Driving boners are definitely a thing too. "

It wants a look out the window.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Driving boners are definitely a thing too.

It wants a look out the window. "

Like a happy dog in the wind

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

getting hard on the beach now thats tricky,, lie on your front let him calm down a bit,

over a year ago

"As a teenager it’s a frickin nightmare!! The little chap keeps going ‘up periscope’ for a little squiz around at the most inconvenient times (think about being on the beach with the famalam and you see a hottie). Not helped by the fact you finally figure out women have bits and you like those bits and want to see those bits and put your bits in their bits.

Mmmm bits.

Ahem. Anyway, he’s better trained now. Maybe the odd slip if I’m slow dancing to Lady in Red with a girl and I’ve heard she goes all the way."

You work as a pair then, partners in crime with dancing shoes.

By *cooby5555Man
over a year ago

galway

Do ladies look a guys crotches to see if they have a hardòn

over a year ago

Me too "

Im not feeling any less peculiar

over a year ago

I remember getting them at the most inconvenient time at school 5th year (under the old system). The only way I could get him to go down was reach in and touch him (not masterbate just touch)

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"As a teenager it’s a frickin nightmare!! The little chap keeps going ‘up periscope’ for a little squiz around at the most inconvenient times (think about being on the beach with the famalam and you see a hottie). Not helped by the fact you finally figure out women have bits and you like those bits and want to see those bits and put your bits in their bits.

Mmmm bits.

Ahem. Anyway, he’s better trained now. Maybe the odd slip if I’m slow dancing to Lady in Red with a girl and I’ve heard she goes all the way.

You work as a pair then, partners in crime with dancing shoes. "

We do!! In fact if you see me talking to him after meeting, I’m just getting feedback on how he felt. Good job he’s not afraid of the dark.

over a year ago

When I was young hated getting on a bus seemed to go solid always embarrassed when getting off heard a few girls say size of that funnily it embarrassed me

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

It does get annoying and noticeable when it starts to hang below my knee

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

But all this talk of hard morning cocks, and soft cocks going hard today has me all peculiar. So, how does it feel to have a part of your body just have a mind all of its own? We are all used to our hearts and other internals doing their own thing, but a lovely outward, wayward cock you all have too. Is it a nuisance, embarrasing, like a naughty pet or is it a best friend and a cheeky pal? Tell me

like a naughty pet that people are very cautious of stroking "

That's probably because they occasionally spit when you're least expecting it.

A

over a year ago

Well, you know how the dog looks at you, when you don't take it for a walk..?..

over a year ago

Mine was up this morning before me

Post new Message to Thread