Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi Fun Club Central Station Bar

Jump to newest

By *necanoby OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Has anyone been here? Thinking of going but slightly nervous!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lueFireCouple
over a year ago

just somewhere around here

We've looked at going but that's about it...intrigued though

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

Link?

By *necanoby OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I feel the same way. I’d be on my own - don’t want to feel like a complete plank!! I think I might give it a go soon. Excuse for a rather interesting and slightly out of comfort zone trip to London.

By *necanoby OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Here you go.

http://www.bifunclub.com/

By *pf029Man
over a year ago

Beverley

I went by myself for the first time two weeks ago, very friendly people and had a good bit of fun.

I'll be going back soon hopefully

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I'm quite intrigued by this. I'm quite keen to try it later this year - perhaps - if I get the courage up. Lol

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Has anyone been here? Thinking of going but slightly nervous!!"
. I haven’t been and as a straight guy I probably won’t go.However I know a few young ladies that go and they enjoy it.One of the ladies I saw last night at a club described it as full on and guys openly touching and playing with each other.

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

"I feel the same way. I’d be on my own - don’t want to feel like a complete plank!! I think I might give it a go soon. Excuse for a rather interesting and slightly out of comfort zone trip to London. "

Don’t worry, I’m sure you’d be feeling someone else’s plank soon enough…

By *necanoby OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I know what you mean I’m quite nervous but the thought of it gives me a bit of a thrill!!

By *necanoby OP   Man
over a year ago

London

What a very exciting prospect!!

By *r_PinkMan
over a year ago

london stratford

the £55 charge has me slightly put off as im unemployed and cant afford that just for fucksake

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi, I've been a few times, as a single guy. It's very friendly, and extremely seedy! £55 is a tad steep, but I guess it does a job at repelling the single straight chancers! Like I said, it's a very friendly, seedy vibe. I love it! As long as you're not shy (there's no private rooms) you'll enjoy yourself. From the looks of it, there's a good crowd going today

By *lwaysHorny1997Man
over a year ago

tonbridge

I would reccomend it, been once before everyone really friendly, the price is a little high reason I can’t go again atm but definitely plan to in the future

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

"Hi, I've been a few times, as a single guy. It's very friendly, and extremely seedy! £55 is a tad steep, but I guess it does a job at repelling the single straight chancers! Like I said, it's a very friendly, seedy vibe. I love it! As long as you're not shy (there's no private rooms) you'll enjoy yourself. From the looks of it, there's a good crowd going today "

Does it actually stop straight guys attending thou as I'm fed up of bi nights been wall to wall single straight guys either hoping to be invited to watch or join two women or hoping to join the female of a couple if her partner is playing with a guy

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/03/23 10:13:54]

over a year ago

Had to delete and repost, as the spelling mistakes made it look like I'd typed my reply with my bell end!

Each time I've been, it's been as it should be, bi fun. Of course you still get the odd chancer there, but they get sniffed out pretty early doors and end up either sitting in a corner, or leaving! There's a few ladies who attend, who I believe are on the lookout for these kind of chancers, and will openly encourage, or try to encourage them to play with a guy/tv/cd.

Personal experience, I think it's a great place. Some may agree, some may disagree, but it's certainly not full of straight guys (or hasn't been when I've been there)

N xxx

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple
over a year ago

here & there

£55 would be to expensive for us, especially when a standard club is a lot cheaper to attend.

over a year ago

It's free for couples! They only charge single guys I believe

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple
over a year ago

here & there

"It's free for couples! They only charge single guys I believe"

Ohhh interesting - thanks for the heads up!

By *arkbicrossMan
over a year ago

chingford

Haven’t yet been to the new venue but went to old place a couple of times was alway very friendly and nice place to be and always lots of fun

over a year ago

"It's free for couples! They only charge single guys I believe

Ohhh interesting - thanks for the heads up! "

No problems, hopefully see you two there one week! Im desperately trying to get work done so I can head there later!!

over a year ago

"Haven’t yet been to the new venue but went to old place a couple of times was alway very friendly and nice place to be and always lots of fun "

I didn't go to the old venue, but I've heard that it was much nicer - as a venue. It's pretty seedy, a basement of a pub. But it does what it says on the tin!

By *arkbicrossMan
over a year ago

chingford

"Haven’t yet been to the new venue but went to old place a couple of times was alway very friendly and nice place to be and always lots of fun

I didn't go to the old venue, but I've heard that it was much nicer - as a venue. It's pretty seedy, a basement of a pub. But it does what it says on the tin!"

I guess this is most likely the truth as old venue was more of a house so most likely nicer but if the party and company is good then shouldent matter I guess

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

"Had to delete and repost, as the spelling mistakes made it look like I'd typed my reply with my bell end!

Each time I've been, it's been as it should be, bi fun. Of course you still get the odd chancer there, but they get sniffed out pretty early doors and end up either sitting in a corner, or leaving! There's a few ladies who attend, who I believe are on the lookout for these kind of chancers, and will openly encourage, or try to encourage them to play with a guy/tv/cd.

Personal experience, I think it's a great place. Some may agree, some may disagree, but it's certainly not full of straight guys (or hasn't been when I've been there)

N xxx"

Thank you

I've been meaning to attend since it changed venues, I'll have to make more of an effort, maybe if it's kind over the bank holidays I could try it then

By *necanoby OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Had to delete and repost, as the spelling mistakes made it look like I'd typed my reply with my bell end!

N xxx

Thank you

I've been meaning to attend since it changed venues, I'll have to make more of an effort, maybe if it's kind over the bank holidays I could try it then "

By *necanoby OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Thanks to everyone for all the messages. I will be going at some point. Half of me petrified the other half beyond excited!

By *ricoupleCouple
over a year ago

London

Now on our list of places to go, free entry for us but will have to book early to get the cheap train fares

Post new Message to Thread