Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

bbw's

Jump to newest

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

just because we r big girls does it mean we we dont like sex ????????

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

eh ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

no it means u like food

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

who's said that then? nothing i'm aware of!

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

"just because we r big girls does it mean we we dont like sex ????????"

i am horny most of the time and sometimes tire my patner out and the more i get the more i want but some ppl just look at my profile and because i'm big dont want to play I AM THE SAME PERSON INSIDE AS A SLIM WOMEN

Reply privately

over a year ago

?????? iam lost on that one babe? xx

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"just because we r big girls does it mean we we dont like sex ????????

i am horny most of the time and sometimes tire my patner out and the more i get the more i want but some ppl just look at my profile and because i'm big dont want to play I AM THE SAME PERSON INSIDE AS A SLIM WOMEN "

Of course you're the same inside but we're all entitled to have our preferences - we all like different things - thank goodness!!

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i find the opposite - have had loads of mails from guys who like big girls!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

not always some people have a medical condition like my g/f she carnt lose or put it on she just stays the same no matter what she does

Reply privately

over a year ago

i am horny most of the time and sometimes tire my patner out and the more i get the more i want but some ppl just look at my profile and because i'm big dont want to play I AM THE SAME PERSON INSIDE AS A SLIM WOMEN "

ermmm i beg to differ lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its down to what the people want surely and their preferences.

I aint skinny but dont have any bother re my size.

They either likes um that way , or they dont .

Simples

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

tell em where i am please

Reply privately

over a year ago

if people dont wanna fuck ya it might not be ya size they might just not be attracted to ya, it happends move on, some people like slim some like large its life hun

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

yeah i know just had alot of messages basicly saying they dont want me cos i'm fat

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"yeah i know just had alot of messages basicly saying they dont want me cos i'm fat "

don't take it to heart, just move on, if people are that tactless they aren't worth worrying about

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

i know thats life just dont get why ppl snub us ?????

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

thanks babe

Reply privately

over a year ago

shallow babe you are what you are and we all are what we are fat thin black white blonde brown ginger you are a stunner xxxxxx

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

"yeah i know just had alot of messages basicly saying they dont want me cos i'm fat

don't take it to heart, just move on, if people are that tactless they aren't worth worrying about"

thanks babe

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

"shallow babe you are what you are and we all are what we are fat thin black white blonde brown ginger you are a stunner xxxxxx "

thanks hun xxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

keep having fun and smiling babe xxx

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

"keep having fun and smiling babe xxx "

i will as much as i can

Reply privately

By *obblybitsCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

Its not that you havent met people though hun.

Were only new to this and havent had mesges for ages buy ah well we will hopfuly meet people in clubs and hopfuly on hear or at socials.

do you go to clubs or to socials.

and i dont think cocky ars posts help much!!

michelle xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"no it means u like food "

kitty...i love you!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

you will get the odd rude comment just ignore em hun. big is beautiful and there of plenty who will agree x

Reply privately

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

[Removed by poster at 23/11/09 22:45:19]

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

"Its not that you havent met people though hun.

Were only new to this and havent had mesges for ages buy ah well we will hopfuly meet people in clubs and hopfuly on hear or at socials.

michelle xx "

i do go 2 club n socials but it dont seem to help and it wasnt ment 2 be cocky just asking for advice xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its not that you havent met people though hun.

michelle xx

i do go 2 club n socials but it dont seem to help and it wasnt ment 2 be cocky just asking for advice xxxx"

aw dont worry hun they was talking about me lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its down to what the people want surely and their preferences.

I aint skinny but dont have any bother re my size.

They either likes um that way , or they dont .

Simples "

Totally agree! double simples

Reply privately

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"yeah i know just had alot of messages basicly saying they dont want me cos i'm fat

don't take it to heart, just move on, if people are that tactless they aren't worth worrying about"

I totally agree with Zoe/steve.

And I met you two at Halloween, you're a lovely couple. There are lots of people who love us BBWs, it may be that most don't live in travelling distance of you. Don't get too dispondent, you're gorgeous and don't let anyone tell you different

Reply privately

By *obblybitsCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

yeah I wasnt talking about you I was meaning kitty. her posts didnt sound helpful at all I know it is a swing site and not asupport site but there is been understanding and there is been rude.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"yeah I wasnt talking about you I was meaning kitty. her posts didnt sound helpful at all I know it is a swing site and not asupport site but there is been understanding and there is been rude."

oh stop moaning its a forum u aint always gonna hear what ya wanna, and ur right love, its not a support site and untill it is i will leave my supoort till i feel like handing it out

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

"yeah I wasnt talking about you I was meaning kitty. her posts didnt sound helpful at all I know it is a swing site and not asupport site but there is been understanding and there is been rude."

and there isnt loads shite on here 2 start with

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seems you've had 8 meets in 6 weeks...a lot more than most!

I'm a big girl and don't have any problems at all on here.

I don't go for skinny men, but that's just my preference..we all have those.

Maybe your profile could do with a tweak or two?? x

Reply privately

over a year ago

lmao, now that made me laugh....( and i'm not slim)

god some ppl need to chill out,

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP if you are strugling meeting folks get along to some of the socials....I think there are some pretty local to you held regularly, great way to meet lovely people Im sure

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

"OP if you are strugling meeting folks get along to some of the socials....I think there are some pretty local to you held regularly, great way to meet lovely people Im sure "

thanks babe that been metioned

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP if you are strugling meeting folks get along to some of the socials....I think there are some pretty local to you held regularly, great way to meet lovely people Im sure

thanks babe that been metioned "

Heeey up ye sexy sod

DONT let them get to you hun, your gorgeous, sexy ,fun and one of the most kind hearted people we have ever met, if they dont want to play then yip its down to preference, if there mean/nasty to you, then fook em, there loss and you wouldn't want to play with someone like that anyway.

we love ye babe, see ye at the weekend

Reply privately

over a year ago

thought this forum was supposed to be to chat about anything?

I personally feel the person who has started this thread is insecure and just looking for a little reassurance, theres nothing wrong with that, i think most women at some point feel down about themselves, even those who are now going to say...i dont im perfect lol.....none of us are perfect, we are all going to get turned down at some stage, thats the name of the game, you simply cant take it to heart every time someone does not like you, blimey id be in a state of manic depression by now if i got upset every time i got a nasty message on here x

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

"yeah I wasnt talking about you I was meaning kitty. her posts didnt sound helpful at all I know it is a swing site and not asupport site but there is been understanding and there is been rude.

thought this forum was supposed to be to chat about anything?

thanks babe xx

I personally feel the person who has started this thread is insecure and just looking for a little reassurance, theres nothing wrong with that, i think most women at some point feel down about themselves, even those who are now going to say...i dont im perfect lol.....none of us are perfect, we are all going to get turned down at some stage, thats the name of the game, you simply cant take it to heart every time someone does not like you, blimey id be in a state of manic depression by now if i got upset every time i got a nasty message on here x"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Id play! preffer a bit of meat to some stick thin girls! You have to put a pillow under theyre arse when shaggin! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don’t think about the people who don’t want to meet you, just think about the ones who do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

we have just looked at your profile and tbh you come across arrogant and self centered comments like i might just meet you just to laugh at you its surprising u ever meet but hay ho what goes around comes around personally id prefer to meet a sexy bbw anyday kev

Reply privately

over a year ago

"no it means u like food we have just looked at your profile and tbh you come across arrogant and self centered comments like i might just meet you just to laugh at you its surprising u ever meet but hay ho what goes around comes around personally id prefer to meet a sexy bbw anyday kev"

i guess i only get meets cos i dont eat them after!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Id play! preffer a bit of meat to some stick thin girls! You have to put a pillow under theyre arse when shaggin! Lol"

lol made me laugh that, was just thinking could really spice it up and put another man under her ass while shagging

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

"no it means u like food we have just looked at your profile and tbh you come across arrogant and self centered comments like i might just meet you just to laugh at you its surprising u ever meet but hay ho what goes around comes around personally id prefer to meet a sexy bbw anyday kev"

i will take that as a compliment from u kev n u dont say that 2 my face honey xxxxx

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

"no it means u like food we have just looked at your profile and tbh you come across arrogant and self centered comments like i might just meet you just to laugh at you its surprising u ever meet but hay ho what goes around comes around personally id prefer to meet a sexy bbw anyday kev

i guess i only get meets cos i dont eat

them after!!!!!!!!!!!! "

thats a bit nasty u dont even know me so how can u judge me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"no it means u like food we have just looked at your profile and tbh you come across arrogant and self centered comments like i might just meet you just to laugh at you its surprising u ever meet but hay ho what goes around comes around personally id prefer to meet a sexy bbw anyday kev

i guess i only get meets cos i dont eat

them after!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats a bit nasty u dont even know me so how can u judge me "

i aint fucking talking to u, talk about over sensitive.

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

"Id play! preffer a bit of meat to some stick thin girls! You have to put a pillow under theyre arse when shaggin! Lol

lol made me laugh that, was just thinking could really spice it up and put another man under her ass while shagging "

ah well my b/f n my f/b say they prefer bigger women cos it hurts them 2 shag stick insects xxxx

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Insulting one set of women because you are insecure about your weight isn't really a good look.

You must have enough confidence to even be on this site......so I can't see what the problem is.

We are all who we are, whatever shape and size. Some people might fancy us, some probably won't.

If you can't accept that then maybe you are on the wrong site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"just because we r big girls does it mean we we dont like sex ????????"

hey u gawjus bitch, u r gawjus just as you are dont let those wankers get you down big is beautiful, if a man doesnt want to meet you its his loss babe. block delete and move on we all have the odd wanker emailing us from time to time. some men just email sayin u wanna suck this how about they go suck their own and leave us descent people alone

love u loads hun ur gf fallen xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Id play! preffer a bit of meat to some stick thin girls! You have to put a pillow under theyre arse when shaggin! Lol

lol made me laugh that, was just thinking could really spice it up and put another man under her ass while shagging

ah well my b/f n my f/b say they prefer bigger women cos it hurts them 2 shag stick insects xxxx"

i think fucking animals is going to far hun, what have stick insects done to get raped?

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

"Insulting one set of women because you are insecure about your weight isn't really a good look.

You must have enough confidence to even be on this site......so I can't see what the problem is.

We are all who we are, whatever shape and size. Some people might fancy us, some probably won't.

If you can't accept that then maybe you are on the wrong site."

didnt mean it like that and i'm quoting what other ppl say not me i have confidence thats not the issue here just whan 2 know why alot ppl turn me down cos of my size

Reply privately

over a year ago

ah well my b/f n my f/b say they prefer bigger women cos it hurts them 2 shag stick insects xxxx

i think fucking animals is going to far hun, what have stick insects done to get raped?"

why not start a thread stick insects aka skinny birds or bbw and get ppl to vote

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

hey u gawjus bitch, u r gawjus just as you are dont let those wankers get you down big is beautiful, if a man doesnt want to meet you its his loss babe. block delete and move on we all have the odd wanker emailing us from time to time. some men just email sayin u wanna suck this how about they go suck their own and leave us descent people alone

love u loads hun ur gf fallen xxxx "

love u too babe and ur right just wonderd why thats all xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Insulting one set of women because you are insecure about your weight isn't really a good look.

didnt mean it like that and i'm quoting what other ppl say not me i have confidence thats not the issue here just whan 2 know why alot ppl turn me down cos of my size "

never gunna get turned down by me babes or my hubby

Reply privately

over a year ago

i think fucking animals is going to far hun, what have stick insects done to get raped?

why not start a thread stick insects aka skinny birds or bbw and get ppl to vote "

yea do one hun, think u will find what has been said here, men have diffrent tastes some like fat bird some like slim, its a way of life, waste of time crying if u get turned down over it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/11/09 18:06:52]

Reply privately

over a year ago

oh for gods sake grow up, some men like slim women some like curvy, some like huge ones, who cares, thank god everyone is different.

if anyone aint happy with their body go bloody do somert about it, and stop whinging

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/11/09 18:06:33]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love BBw's, thay are like any other female, the have feelings to. Why be nasty? Its not just looks, its personality to, so everyone is different and have different views, otherwise the world would be boring

Reply privately

over a year ago

wondered why some men are shallow, thats just human nature, if all men liked bbw the stick insects wud be bitchin about us gawjus bitches getting all the men, at the end of the day babes its their loss and out gain.

and just to point out to kitty u prob eat more in day than pea does in 2 days nothing to do with food being big some people are just built that way"

oh go away who cares what anyone fuckign eats, some men dont like big womaon some men dont like slim WHY CRY ABOUT IT FFS

Reply privately

over a year ago

wondered why some men are shallow, thats just human nature, if all men liked bbw the stick insects wud be bitchin about us gawjus bitches getting all the men, at the end of the day babes its their loss and out gain.

and just to point out to kitty u prob eat more in day than pea does in 2 days nothing to do with food being big some people are just built that way

oh go away who cares what anyone fuckign eats, some men dont like big womaon some men dont like slim WHY CRY ABOUT IT FFS"

do you know how weird that post sounds lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

love u too babe and ur right just wonderd why thats all xxx"

wondered why some men are shallow, thats just human nature, if all men liked bbw the stick insects wud be bitchin about us gawjus bitches getting all the men, at the end of the day babes its their loss and our gain.

DO NOT LET THEM GET TO YOU BABES YOUR GAWJUS AND TURN ME AND ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE ON TOO

BLOCK DELETE AND MOVE ON XXX

and just to point out to kitty u prob eat more in day than pea does in 2 days nothing to do with food being big some people are just built that way

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

oh for heavens sake.....we all like different things... most clubs have bbw nights etc......btw..i love alpha males..can we have an alpha male social arranged please???? lol

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

"I love BBw's, thay are like any other female, the have feelings to. Why be nasty? Its not just looks, its personality to, so everyone is different and have different views, otherwise the world would be boring "

ur my kind of guy each 2 their own fancy a shag xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love BBw's, thay are like any other female, the have feelings to. Why be nasty? Its not just looks, its personality to, so everyone is different and have different views, otherwise the world would be boring "

i'm shallow, i go for looks everytime, i aint doing no mingers, i have standards

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love BBw's, thay are like any other female, the have feelings to. Why be nasty? Its not just looks, its personality to, so everyone is different and have different views, otherwise the world would be boring

ur my kind of guy each 2 their own fancy a shag xxxx"

pmsl

Reply privately

By *onknpea OP   Couple
over a year ago

barnsley / wakefield

oh go away who cares what anyone fuckign eats, some men dont like big womaon some men dont like slim WHY CRY ABOUT IT FFS

do you know how weird that post sounds lol"

who's crying

Reply privately

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

ah well my b/f n my f/b say they prefer bigger women cos it hurts them 2 shag stick insects xxxx"

arggh i was SO going to keep out of this thread but ...

its is not ok to complain that people slag you off for being overwiehgt, and then to do exactly the same thing yourself to thin women !!

this is an area of huge double standards with slim women called all sorts of horrid things ( ironing boards, stick insects, not real women etc etc ) but dare to call someone fat and half the world jumps on your head.

OP - if you want any sympathy for your issue then maybe stop dishing out the same

sprite ( a bigger woman myself )

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love BBw's, thay are like any other female, the have feelings to. Why be nasty? Its not just looks, its personality to, so everyone is different and have different views, otherwise the world would be boring

ur my kind of guy each 2 their own fancy a shag xxxx"

thanks

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

its is not ok to complain that people slag you off for being overwiehgt, and then to do exactly the same thing yourself to thin women !!

this is an area of huge double standards with slim women called all sorts of horrid things ( ironing boards, stick insects, not real women etc etc ) but dare to call someone fat and half the world jumps on your head.

OP - if you want any sympathy for your issue then maybe stop dishing out the same

sprite ( a bigger woman myself )"

lap dance coming your way verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry soon!!!! well said you!!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

didnt mean it like that and i'm quoting what other ppl say not me i have confidence thats not the issue here just whan 2 know why alot ppl turn me down cos of my size "

Because they have prefernces, and don't fancy bigger women.

I am a larger woman, I wouldn't dream of asking why someone doesn't fancy me.....I already know the answer, not everyone will.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"didnt mean it like that and i'm quoting what other ppl say not me i have confidence thats not the issue here just whan 2 know why alot ppl turn me down cos of my size "

Because it's people's preference. Some people simply have any fancy for fat people in the same way as some people don't have any fancy for skinny people ...... what other reason is there ?

If they said that they turned you down because of your size then what other answer are you seeking ? They have been honest told you why they've turned you down

Reply privately

over a year ago

surely the best way to lose weight is to have lots of sex maybe the original poster is in a chicken and egg situation - the less meets they get the more they are tempted by the bumper cadbury dairy milk sarnie and the less exercise they get - whereas the more meets they had the quicker they would lose weight and they may even take up a post coital fag instead?

Does more meet equal less meat?

Reply privately

over a year ago

i 100% totally agree with you, im so glad you have put that, noone has the right to be nasty to anyone, what annoys me tho is if someone called a bigger lady a beached whale there would be a up roar, and quite rightly so, its cruel, disrespectful and no need for it, but what gives you the right to call a slim woman a stick insect? is that not just the same thing, its rude and disrespectful, you have no right moaning about people for calling you about your weight when you being just as rude to others about their

*puts soap box away*

Reply privately

over a year ago

How would you feel knowing that someone did not really want to have sex with you, but was just doing it out of sense of obligation? My guess is that it worud make you feel terrible.

If that is the case, then surely you want people who are not ( for WHATVER reason) attracted to you to be honest about it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If we jumped out of a giant pie would that make us more attractive or would you just be disapointed it didnt have a chicken and mushroom filling?

Reply privately

over a year ago

WOW thank god for that( well said)

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"OP - if you want any sympathy for your issue then maybe stop dishing out the same

sprite ( a bigger woman myself )

lap dance coming your way verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry soon!!!! well said you!!"

Oh, Loooooorrrrrrrdyyyyyyy

Reply privately

over a year ago

i actually hate these bbw posts!! they do my head in.....if a bloke sees a pic of an average woman and decides he doesnt fancy her...what should she think??? not everyone is going to fancy everyone just because we happen to be on a swingers site!

one bloke may rather cut off his own gonads than sleep with a fat bird...yet the next may revel in getting lost in your folds!!!

if you havent got the confidence to be comfotable with your own sexiness then that is what i find sad.....love yourself and the you will have them eating out of your hand!

rant over

from a very confident very sexy size 24 bbw!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what constitutes a stick insect may I ask just so I know if I should be insulted or not ..................;)

Reply privately

over a year ago

you look fabulous hun xxxx

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

[Removed by poster at 02/12/09 23:36:41]

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"you look fabulous hun xxxx "
seconded!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

ah well my b/f n my f/b say they prefer bigger women cos it hurts them 2 shag stick insects xxxx So what constitutes a stick insect may I ask just so I know if I should be insulted or not ..................;)"

in this case im guessing anyone under a size 20!!! lmao

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you look fabulous hun xxxx seconded!!"
If those comments were aimed at me thank you feel much better about my size now xxx

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"you look fabulous hun xxxx seconded!! If those comments were aimed at me thank you feel much better about my size now xxx "
nowt wrong with you ya sexy bugger!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not slim love,doesnt mean im not the same as anyone else... We all come in all shapes and sizes..

You do come accross as a bit aggresive trying to get your point accross x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you look fabulous hun xxxx seconded!! If those comments were aimed at me thank you feel much better about my size now xxx "

lol we'll have to slim fast if we are going to meet you though lol xxxx

and of course they were xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now who is being nasty????

Who has got a problem with slimmer women????

Reply privately

over a year ago

this forum post is getting really boring now! ffs you are what you are! end of... live with it.. i do

Reply privately

over a year ago

can we just find out who pulled this thread back up and ban them please lol

Reply privately