FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thoughts on bisexuality / sexual fluidity? Becoming more common or just less hidden these days

Jump to newest

By *tag-slag OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

NCL

What do you think about bisexuality and sexual fluidity especially in regards to the prevalence of it? It seems like it’s much more common now especially for men to have sex (and especially receive oral) from other men and TV’s despite considering themselves straight or preferring women. I’m not wanting to get into a debate about labels either, I just think the sexual lines / categories seem to becoming more blurred?

But then again, in Greek / Roman times, it was completely normal and even respected for men to fuck men and receive oral from wherever? So I’m not sure at what point it became taboo, I can imagine there’s still many more people doing bi in secret with wives and girlfriends but I’d argue it’s becoming more normalised? What do you think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

Probably just less hidden, this site obviously skews the results though as folks on here are already quite fluid to some degree or other

By *ennylewis2016Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

It’s definitely becoming more blurred as times change. People find themselves attracted to more and more. We’re just always enjoyed it.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

I'd say less hidden as people generally become more accepting.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I can only speak from my own experience and maybe it's very different in NI but I don't personally know any men who are openly bi.

I only know a couple of women who are bi and neither have been with another woman in many years.

The only openly gay man I know of is through a friend and I can't claim to know them personally.

If there have been changes, from my perspective it must still be behind closed doors because I haven't seen any evidence.

I've no interest at all in men or TV's so therefore no interest in being fluid.

I'm very comfortable with my sexuality which is being straight but I'm sure others have very different experiences.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I don't think more people are becoming accepting. I think lots more people are experimenting with their sexual likes/dislikes. But It's very much still a taboo for the straight guy to admit he has Bi interests. But I think that is very much female led, born from mono straight relationships.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

On a sex site like this it seems very prevalent and if you go to sex clubs etc there’s every chance you can get bi sex if that’s what you’re after.

Similarly with everyone on social media you can find others of the same persuasion and into the same things as you incredibly easily.

So in our little sex-driven, cock or pussy loving bubbles we see loads of what we want to see.

Does it mean everyone is out there sucking other mens cocks? Absolutely not. But ACCESS to those that do (and always have) is so much easier now.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I can only speak from my own experience and maybe it's very different in NI but I don't personally know any men who are openly bi.

I only know a couple of women who are bi and neither have been with another woman in many years.

The only openly gay man I know of is through a friend and I can't claim to know them personally.

If there have been changes, from my perspective it must still be behind closed doors because I haven't seen any evidence.

I've no interest at all in men or TV's so therefore no interest in being fluid.

I'm very comfortable with my sexuality which is being straight but I'm sure others have very different experiences."

In my experience a lot of bi people haven't been with someone of their own sex ever or not for years...... what we say and what we do are very different things.

over a year ago

"On a sex site like this it seems very prevalent and if you go to sex clubs etc there’s every chance you can get bi sex if that’s what you’re after.

Similarly with everyone on social media you can find others of the same persuasion and into the same things as you incredibly easily.

So in our little sex-driven, cock or pussy loving bubbles we see loads of what we want to see.

Does it mean everyone is out there sucking other mens cocks? Absolutely not. But ACCESS to those that do (and always have) is so much easier now. "

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

I think it's a lot less hidden and much more accepted, yet I do think there are still an awful lot of people, especially men, who are spending their lives with a lady, yet she is unaware of the true sexuality of her partner.

over a year ago

I think it depends entirely on which groups you are in. Gang of footie lads, highly unlikely they will admit to being anything but straight.

Get one on his own and he's wearing my knickers and wanking about getting pegged.

...Because according to some of those footie men, knickers and pegging makes them gay.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I remember at school there were maybe 2 guys known to be gay and they got a really hard time, bullied etc. No girls we knew of. No trans or non binary. 30 years later when my kids were at school many of their friends are openly gay, bi and lesbian and it was mo big deal, very normal. 10 years later same school now has huge numbers of trans and non binary.

My view is that very very large numbers of people have always been different to the stereotypes - straight men/women but without information and awareness mostly enabled by the internet it stayed mostly hidden and unrecognised even by themselves

Post new Message to Thread