Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Discretion

Jump to newest

By *ornyHumpyMan95 OP   Man
over a year ago

Prestatyn

So a couple of nights ago, I was chatting to this lovely woman on here, it was getting steamy, but she didn't feel like she wanted her partner to find out, it just didnt settle right with me.

Now we all want to be discreet, especially in a professional sense and if your partner knows about this and is ok with it, then happy days because after all we want No Strings Attached, but would you do something that A, your partner doesn't know and/or B your partner is not OK with you doing something?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *pank the MonkeyCouple
over a year ago

Down the Rabbit Hole and Round the Corner

Popcorn

By *ormalfornorfolkMan
over a year ago

Norwich

Yes, I’m afraid so.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have done in the past

I don't need to any longer

We both play outside of the coupling

It works better for us than playing together

Our tastes in choice of playmate varied so widely, it caused more friction than cohesion

It's not off the cards though

It's just easier / more plausible to play separately

There are well discussed and agreed guidelines & rules in place

over a year ago

"So a couple of nights ago, I was chatting to this lovely woman on here, it was getting steamy, but she didn't feel like she wanted her partner to find out, it just didnt settle right with me.

Now we all want to be discreet, especially in a professional sense and if your partner knows about this and is ok with it, then happy days because after all we want No Strings Attached, but would you do something that A, your partner doesn't know and/or B your partner is not OK with you doing something?"

Each to their own ..l would never burst anyone's bubble but it's a no from me to your questions.

over a year ago

For me it’s not a problem.. I can be 100% discreet.. mums the word..

over a year ago

Short answer no. If my partner isn't okay with something, I just don't do it. My relationship is worth more than telling lies and a quick bonk.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

No we’re all about honesty and openness. Don’t mind meeting a woman if her husband/partner knows she’s here. But if not we’re not into lies and deceit.

The mr

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

No

My partners don't need to know every detail of everything I do. But if I ever think that I'd need to hide something from them because it would make them unhappy, I don't do it.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

No I wouldn't.

I'm similar to Prey above. If I think something would upset someone I'm in a relationship with and want to hide it because of that? It's not for me. I think respect is important - I understand being swept away in the moment. Really, I do. But it doesn't sit right with me.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"So a couple of nights ago, I was chatting to this lovely woman on here, it was getting steamy, but she didn't feel like she wanted her partner to find out, it just didnt settle right with me.

Now we all want to be discreet, especially in a professional sense and if your partner knows about this and is ok with it, then happy days because after all we want No Strings Attached, but would you do something that A, your partner doesn't know and/or B your partner is not OK with you doing something?"

How do you know she wasn’t a he?

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I would think most people would say no to this obviously. Depends on someone’s situation. Some are in controlling relationships etc. everyone’s situation is different. They told you so you can decide if you want to carry on so that’s fair enough. Who knows why people are are on here and what their real situation is. None of us do. I don’t really have anyone I have to answer to so can’t really the answer the question from a personal point of view.

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

only one person can answer this,, dear deirdre

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

My partner knows everything that goes on. She often asks me if I'm talking to anyone interesting on here. If I do meet up she knows who I'm meeting,and when. If she didn't want me meeting someone in particular, then of course I would respect her wishes. Trust is the key.

XX

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No I wouldn't

over a year ago

Never.

It's unforgivable.

Why can people not just have the dignity and courage to show their partner the tiniest smidgen of respect and leave the relationship if it's dead?

If it has no hope of ever being right and there is no possibility of working on it or any kind of compromise or potential to ever suit you both?

You're deciding for the other person, to waste years of their life on a dead end. Years they could spend with a person who genuinely loves and respects them.

And the same goes for yourself.

It's not always the easy choice that's the right one.

Post new Message to Thread