Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I think it’s time.

Jump to newest

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTable OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

I feel it’s time for fab to open a new message board titled “ moaning males” I mean there’s a virus one for all the hypochondriacs. It’s only right they should have their own space. Where they can all gather and feel sorry for one other, share experiences of not getting a reply. It just makes sense.

The mr

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Stop moaning

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Great idea

XX

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Oh lord. Don't be encouraging them by giving them their own forum.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

What about one for all the uppity, high and mighty, holier than thou preachy hypocritical women and couples who think all single men should be thankful for even a suggested hint of a whiff of pussy?

I know plenty of people who could join me there!

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

"What about one for all the uppity, high and mighty, holier than thou preachy hypocritical women and couples who think all single men should be thankful for even a suggested hint of a whiff of pussy?

I know plenty of people who could join me there! "

I would happily live there

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No! No exlusive forum where they can whinge , plot and fester..... before you know it they will have some kind of title like .... outcell... or drydics... and hold international online meetings to swap Pity me stories.

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

"No! No exlusive forum where they can whinge , plot and fester..... before you know it they will have some kind of title like .... outcell... or drydics... and hold international online meetings to swap Pity me stories. "

Drydics

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"No! No exlusive forum where they can whinge , plot and fester..... before you know it they will have some kind of title like .... outcell... or drydics... and hold international online meetings to swap Pity me stories. "

Drydics…. There is a cream for that!

over a year ago

"I feel it’s time for fab to open a new message board titled “ moaning males” I mean there’s a virus one for all the hypochondriacs. It’s only right they should have their own space. Where they can all gather and feel sorry for one other, share experiences of not getting a reply. It just makes sense.

The mr "

You can't be selfish...if you do that you'll have to have a thread where all the self appointed people that are way outta those league's of people you have mentioned are ,they can tell themselves how brilliant and beautiful etc they are, you can't have one with the other..that's my friends point of view anyway

over a year ago

"What about one for all the uppity, high and mighty, holier than thou preachy hypocritical women and couples who think all single men should be thankful for even a suggested hint of a whiff of pussy?

I know plenty of people who could join me there! "

Oh no...a couple that thinks exactly like my friend...and l thought he was alone ...l must tell him .. he'll be delighted..

over a year ago

Can we have equality and one for all us period monsters.. menstrual moaning.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Oooooooooooo I would love this then we can collectively put fab right together though we could never form a brotherhood or should that be themhood? as who would be putting other males down if we didn’t do it between ourselves.

Second thoughts this could get complicated

Beard

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTable OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Can we have equality and one for all us period monsters.. menstrual moaning."

Yes I'd happily join you there

Mrs

Post new Message to Thread