Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Had it

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

3 cancellations in one day ... one after the other. Either excuses or just ghosting. I've had it.

So much effort put in.

So many years of self doubt and self loathing.

Now I am just the old tranny for guys to treat as a throw away wank fantasy. Yeah say all the shit they think I want to hear then just leave me hanging, probably laughing.

I want to cry

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

"3 cancellations in one day ... one after the other. Either excuses or just ghosting. I've had it.

So much effort put in.

Now I am just the old tranny for guys to treat as a throw away wank fantasy. Yeah say all the shit they think I want to hear then just leave me hanging, probably laughing.

I want to cry"

,, you can cry on my shoulder jenny x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"3 cancellations in one day ... one after the other. Either excuses or just ghosting. I've had it.

So much effort put in.

I want to cry"

Hey honey don't get despondent it's their loss. We love you

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

So much effort put in.

I want to cry"

Really sorry this hear that OP. As much as I know it's horrible experience, just try and move on. Have you thought about attending a local club instead?

XX

By *ilkstressWoman
over a year ago

Drasnia

Please don't cry over those idiots. You're not a throwaway, just read all those amazing veris on your profile as proof of how wonderful you are. Those three guys are morons.

over a year ago

Oh bless you. It can be such a knock to your confidence I know but you are worth far more than that and such a special person. I love reading your thoughts on posts and anyone would be lucky to spend time with you. I hope you get your mojo back and these time waster don’t spoil your fun x

over a year ago

Through the 80s and 90 s it was soooo fucking hard for "people like us". Now thongs have changed everything is easy for "people like us"

Except those of us who remember the 80s and 90s are too old to be the people we wanted to be the. No matter how hard we try.

Just some 'strait' bloke's wank fantasy

over a year ago

"Through the 80s and 90 s it was soooo fucking hard for "people like us". Now thongs have changed everything is easy for "people like us"

Except those of us who remember the 80s and 90s are too old to be the people we wanted to be the. No matter how hard we try.

Just some 'strait' bloke's wank fantasy"

You are far far more than that. You are a special unique individual who’s worth is not defined by anyone else’s interest

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/02/23 00:16:28]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 25/02/23 00:16:28]"

And waterproof mascara is a fucking lie too

over a year ago

Sorry people.

Tooo much wine.

Bitter disappointment

And a lifetime fo self loathing ain't pretty

over a year ago

Move along .... nothing to see here

over a year ago

"Sorry people.

Tooo much wine.

Bitter disappointment

And a lifetime fo self loathing ain't pretty"

No need at all to apologise, it’s a sucky sucky thing that’s happen to you and I wish the people who’ve let you down could have some concept of how it affects the other person but somehow I doubt it

Tomorrow is another day and a chance to be your own, true, beautiful self.

Now matter how much wine you’ve had and want to go to sleep, remember to get that mascara off before you do, you’ll regret it in the morning if you don’t

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

"Move along .... nothing to see here"
,, chin up jennie there loss x

over a year ago

"Sorry people.

Tooo much wine.

Bitter disappointment

And a lifetime fo self loathing ain't pretty

No need at all to apologise, it’s a sucky sucky thing that’s happen to you and I wish the people who’ve let you down could have some concept of how it affects the other person but somehow I doubt it

Tomorrow is another day and a chance to be your own, true, beautiful self.

Now matter how much wine you’ve had and want to go to sleep, remember to get that mascara off before you do, you’ll regret it in the morning if you don’t "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/02/23 00:23:45]

over a year ago

"Move along .... nothing to see here,, chin up jennie there loss x"

But its not

They have lost nothing

over a year ago

So much effort put in.

I want to cry"

You're cutting the wheat from the chaff. It's your good fortune to not have wasted time meeting morons

By *ilkstressWoman
over a year ago

Drasnia

"Move along .... nothing to see here,, chin up jennie there loss x

But its not

They have lost nothing "

They have lost out by not spending time with you. So it is very much their loss regardless of whether they realise it.

over a year ago

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

3 in one day?

Maybe make better choices of who to make plans with

over a year ago

"3 in one day?

Maybe make better choices of who to make plans with "

Yep.

I have had that conversation with myself.

Stupid me.

over a year ago

"3 in one day?

Maybe make better choices of who to make plans with "

Nowt like getting the boot in when someone's feeling down

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

So much effort put in.

I want to cry"

Shouldn't ever put yourself down in that way don't think badly of yourself or talk that way about yourself you'll effect your own life that way .. don't let the way others treat you effect how you value yourself

over a year ago

Take it as a blessing they showed theirselves from the get go so you don't waste any more time on them. It's annoying and disappointing but don't let their actions dictate your self esteem. Take a step back until you feel better, hugs

over a year ago

I’m refraining from saying - maybe they just changed their mind. Because that’s what guys/men would get when they call out no shoes etc.

but I can’t, because when I hear people are being pushed to wanting to cry it hits me hard how some unthoughtful bastards are messing with peoples emotions.

Op, it’s them, not you, they are the fuck wits that are t adult enough to be honest from the start.

By *rettyflamingoCouple
over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

So much effort put in.

I want to cry"

Jennie you look fabulous it is there loss don’t give them another thought move on. I did have a look at your profile too and what a great pair of legs girl xx

over a year ago

Babe, sending hugs and hope you are feeling better today and that you are able to get the mascara runs scrubbed off xxx

over a year ago

So much effort put in.

I want to cry"

I hope you feel better this morning. Please don't let anyone make you feel like you are less than you are.

Sometimes I think people forget there is a person on the other end of that message because they have cumfog at the thought of all the sex they really aren't going to have...Desperate measures make them say and do stupid things.

Hold your head high, you're better than them and they know it

Sending you love

over a year ago

So much effort put in.

I want to cry"

over a year ago

So much effort put in.

I want to cry"

Poeple only do realy onto you. What you allow them to do!

Gain and have self worth, by stepping back.

Cut them off.

I guess deep deep down we most yearn and have the need to belong.

But that can come at a price somebody has to pay. Mental scars truama.

Respect yourself first,coz nobody else will.

I wrote many forms on the forum. Many laugh and overlook them.

In life there are Giver's and Takers.

You need to heal and be around people who care and know you better.

Here it is mostly take and a druggie fix,i need now.

Many use it for all sorts of reason.

There surely is and will be mixes of all types good,bad,ugly etc etc.

Peace.

over a year ago

So much effort put in.

So many years of self doubt and self loathing. Easier said than done.

I want to cry

Hey honey don't get despondent it's their loss. We love you"

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

Ah happens to the best of us - don’t take it too personally it’s their loss and you are wonderful xx

over a year ago

"Through the 80s and 90 s it was soooo fucking hard for "people like us". Now thongs have changed everything is easy for "people like us"

Is it likened to the race issues on here??

over a year ago

So much effort put in.

I want to cry"

Don’t conflate how they behave with how you feel about yourself. Your self esteem shouldn’t be based on some people on the internet. This says nothing about you.

When I get stood up or whatever I never think oh it’s me. I think I’ve ALWAYS got options and this jerk no show just wasted sone time but he was just an option. Maybe you were an option maybe you were the only show in town. Doesn’t matter.

Big girl pants on. Fresh war paint. Hit a social or a club. Go get fuckyoufabulous. And remember to tell the no shows to sashay away if they show up again.

over a year ago

So much effort put in.

I want to cry

You're cutting the wheat from the chaff. It's your good fortune to not have wasted time meeting morons "

..but she feels let down and a loss coz she wañted it,the attention the meet etc.

Many keep saying its their loss!!

Its far deeper than many even on here can or will comprehend.

Speak to a councilor or profesional.

Not being crude or biased to any on here. But it will only fogg and muddle you more.

The place that brings trauma,do not disclose your hurt and wounds there,they will hurt you even more!

Its a safeguarding matter now!

Hope it gets sorted. Only you can do it.

over a year ago

It has nothing to do with you OP, we all get ghosted and messed around by pathetic individuals who get off on the thrill of chatting with no intention. Keep being you xx

over a year ago

Thank you all for your kind words. I feel a bit foolish in the cold light of day if I am honest.

For some reason or other last night pushed me to a place I haven't been for a while. And as I said alcohol didn't help.

So.

Onwards and upwards.

Thank you all for your kindness. It was only a shag afterall x

By *imply DeeWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

"Thank you all for your kind words. I feel a bit foolish in the cold light of day if I am honest.

For some reason or other last night pushed me to a place I haven't been for a while. And as I said alcohol didn't help.

So.

Onwards and upwards.

Thank you all for your kindness. It was only a shag afterall x"

over a year ago

"Thank you all for your kind words. I feel a bit foolish in the cold light of day if I am honest.

So.

Onwards and upwards.

over a year ago

So.

Onwards and upwards.

Put them behind you, shut that door and lock it tight. You are stunning, they're loser trash, you're worth 100 of them.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Well I know you are a special, lovely and funny person. Read all those lovely messages of support and take what yo can from them. Tom supports you. X

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

Shitheads.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Thank you for blazing the trail.

Those who matter, understand how important that is x

over a year ago

So.

Onwards and upwards.

over a year ago

So.

Onwards and upwards.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Oh Jennie

Tinder x

over a year ago

There's some goodens out there Jennie, don't give up hope

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Just sending a hug, it's always disappointing with people cancel, you really do start to wonder what's wrong with you!! Both my socials have cancelled for this weekend, so I'm sulking too x

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

So much effort put in.

I want to cry"

awww hey thats rotten, never put yourself down, theirs always someone for you out there

over a year ago

So.

Onwards and upwards.

Don't feel foolish, we all sometimes just need that connection.. I love the fab community, it really rallies when we are in need

Post new Message to Thread