Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Organising s threesome...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...OK so the organising part doesn't sound very sexy but, needs must.

Hands up any men interested..distance not really an issue for me if the desire is there, location to be discussed. Really only interested in straight men as I'd like to be centre of attention

How do other people do it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

"...OK so the organising part doesn't sound very sexy but, needs must.

Hands up any men interested..distance not really an issue for me if the desire is there, location to be discussed. Really only interested in straight men as I'd like to be centre of attention

How do other people do it? "

Hands Up

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

How about attending a club and chat to a few men and see if you fancy them?

It may be an easier option. Hope it happens for you soon and that you love it.

By *adger BrocMan
over a year ago

Co. Cork

If the rugby players go on strike you should have lots of lads with free time on their hands to help you out.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Personally I think the easiest way to do it is to go to a club, choose 2 prople who you are attracted to and ask them if they feel like they would like to join you for such an amazing encounter.

At a club you don't have to worry about a venue, security, people showing up, you could literally approach whomever you like and invite them, and then go to a more private place and enjoy the experience.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

It's easy. Apply filters to stop incoming mail from men first.

Then go browsing, send messages and seek those single guys who state they're looking for couples, not just single women.

Don't sit back and wait for approaches. If you do you'll waste time dealing with people you're not attracted to.

When you've found a couple of possibles start a three way dialogue to get plans in place. Possibly meet for a social with both guys if that works to make sure you're all happy and to work out a venue. Then sort a date and off you go.

Of course some may be concerned you're a new unverified profile and have suspicions, but you can't help that.

Worst case one won't turn up but you can still enjoy the company of rhe other. You can then plan a second meet with him and another potential.

It really isn't hard to arrange if you're sensible.

A

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"...OK so the organising part doesn't sound very sexy but, needs must.

How do other people do it? "

From my limited experience, I would look at "recommendations" (even verifications can add to a picture) of people you know. Maybe people you have met at a party or club before.

Have an exit plan ( genuine friend nearby) if things do not go to plan and it could be just that you have changed your mind on the day.

Take your time to vet so you get the right guys for you.

Have fun! it can be amazing!!

Post new Message to Thread