FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thursday's Late Late Nocturnal Thread©™.

Jump to newest

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

London calling to the faraway Fab towns, Nocturnal is here so all gather 'round.

London calling to the swing underworld, Come out from the shadows you Fab boys and girls!

Good Evening Lådies, Géntlemen, Bìnaries, Whatevëries and Inçlusivitíes, and welcome to the -Thursday Nocturnal Thread©™-

Why not stop by on this twilight neutral ground and say Hello. Tell us what you've been up to or join us for some frivolous chat until midnight and beyond...

Newbies, Veterans, Lurkers, Stalwarts, Nightshifters and Insomniacs are all very welcome. So join the midnight fellowship with alacrity.

Don't be shy — come and say Hi.

°

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

In for a penny

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good evening everyone

over a year ago

Hello from bonny scotland

Not long back from a walk. Now sitting with a glass of rose. Hope you are all well

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"In for a penny "

KC² my — You are tonight's ¹st poster! You can penny me and I'll pound you with delight.

Good evening!

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening everyone "

Good evening Blu', how do you do? You are tonight's ²nd poster!

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Hello from bonny scotland

Not long back from a walk. Now sitting with a glass of rose. Hope you are all well "

Hello and good evening Nïç85 — You are tonight's ³ rd poster!

And what do you think I'll say next about you?

By *entlemanFoxMan
over a year ago

North East / London

Evening All

By *rLothbrokMan
over a year ago

Lancs

Evening Nero. Evening all.

just settling down after work, watching some tv and a relax with a week off.

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

It's been a while...

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Evening All"

Good evening fåntåstique Mr Føx (he's a gentleman). Are you well? Have you acclimatised to your new name?

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

Evening Nero, evening everyone. Hope you've had a great day

J

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Hi beauties

I don’t know how long I’ll manage to stay. It’s been a busy week. Day off tomorrow- hoorah

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Evening Nero. Evening all.

just settling down after work, watching some tv and a relax with a week off. "

Mr lõthbrõk - you're always welcome here. Raise a tankard and sit beside the hearth. Drink to Ødin.

over a year ago

Salutations Nero from Yorkshire. I hope the stars are aligned in your part of the nocturnal firmament.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"It's been a while..."

Many an hour my flower, many moonrises...and yet here you are.

Are you well? Welcøme to the Nocturnal.

By *entlemanFoxMan
over a year ago

North East / London

"Evening All

Good evening fåntåstique Mr Føx (he's a gentleman). Are you well? Have you acclimatised to your new name?"

Like a well fitting glove.

Busy with work today, but buoyed up by a few judicious Fab breaks.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Evening Nero, evening everyone. Hope you've had a great day

J"

Evening felicitations ••J••

I've had a very busy day, full of meetings, brimful of workshops and not much coffee.

Are you well?

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Hi beauties

I don’t know how long I’ll manage to stay. It’s been a busy week. Day off tomorrow- hoorah "

Hello MístyPèaks! Stay for as long as you wish. Enjoy your day off tomorrow. X

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Salutations Nero from Yorkshire. I hope the stars are aligned in your part of the nocturnal firmament. "

Lêêdsfitguy———reciprocal salutations to you ². The stars are harmonised with the cosmos this evening me and for the Nocturnal fellowship. I hope you're well? °°

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Evening All

Good evening fåntåstique Mr Føx (he's a gentleman). Are you well? Have you acclimatised to your new name?

Like a well fitting glove.

Busy with work today, but buoyed up by a few judicious Fab breaks. "

There's nothing more smugly satisfying than an impending Fåb Break.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

J

I've had a very busy day, full of meetings, brimful of workshops and not much coffee.

Are you well?"

I've had a great day, thank you. We took the kids into town, went for lunch at a fantastic Vietnamese restaurant, bought some new vinyl and went round Affleck's Palace.

I'm sad that your day has been inadequately caffeinated though.

J

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Hiya from where we're staying in Goodrich

By *veragecouple2000Couple
over a year ago

Cwmbran

Good evening from Wales xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/02/23 22:18:58]

over a year ago

"Salutations Nero from Yorkshire. I hope the stars are aligned in your part of the nocturnal firmament.

Lêêdsfitguy———reciprocal salutations to you ². The stars are harmonised with the cosmos this evening me and for the Nocturnal fellowship. I hope you're well? °°"

The sun shone all day and I had a welcome intake of vitamin D

over a year ago

Not long back from a walk. Now sitting with a glass of rose. Hope you are all well

And what do you think I'll say next about you?"

Cheers

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Hiya from where we're staying in Goodrich "

Good evening °·Naughty Couple ÃBÇ·°

Welcome to the Noc'!

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening from Wales xx "

There's absolutely nothing average about this couple: they are apotheosised for this evening. Good evening averagecouple²°°°!

over a year ago

North West

"In for a penny

KC² my — You are tonight's ¹st poster! You can penny me and I'll pound you with delight.

Good evening!"

Good evening from the Bungalow™. We're getting settled and starting to work out what all the knobs and switches do. I'm about to start attempting Operation Rehab Myself, so wish me luck!

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

J

Are you well?

I've had a great day, thank you. We took the kids into town, went for lunch at a fantastic Vietnamese restaurant, bought some new vinyl and went round Affleck's Palace.

J"

That sounds like a most capital day! And I love Vietnamese cuisine! I'm afraid I am not familiar with "Affleck's Palace", however it sounds like a rather regal affair!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

J

Are you well?

J

That sounds like a most capital day! And I love Vietnamese cuisine! I'm afraid I am not familiar with "Affleck's Palace", however it sounds like a rather regal affair!

"

This must be remedied

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"In for a penny

Good evening!

Good evening from the Bungalow™. We're getting settled and starting to work out what all the knobs and switches do. I'm about to start attempting Operation Rehab Myself, so wish me luck! "

Good Luck

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Salutations Nero from Yorkshire. I hope the stars are aligned in your part of the nocturnal firmament.

Lêêdsfitguy———reciprocal salutations to you ². The stars are harmonised with the cosmos this evening me and for the Nocturnal fellowship. I hope you're well? °°

The sun shone all day and I had a welcome intake of vitamin D "

Alas, the sun was obscured by the cumulous here in ye olde London Towne. Thankfully Wellman™ came to the rescue!

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

And what do you think I'll say next about you?

Cheers "

Don't be coy! I'm referring to your porcelain-smooth legs.

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"It's been a while...

Are you well? Welcøme to the Nocturnal."

Hello, Steven, this is Clem Fandango. Can you hear me...

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"In for a penny

Good evening!

Good evening from the Bungalow™. We're getting settled and starting to work out what all the knobs and switches do. I'm about to start attempting Operation Rehab Myself, so wish me luck! "

KC², you mentioned the knobs and the switches a few days ago. Confound it, how many bed-knobs and broom-switches do you have!?

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

J

Are you well?

J

This must be remedied "

Good evening Swing! Is this your first time on the Nocturnal Thread? We shall be gentle with you.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"It's been a while...

Are you well? Welcøme to the Nocturnal.

Hello, Steven, this is Clem Fandango. Can you hear me...

"

I love Matt Berry!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

J

Are you well?

J

This must be remedied

Good evening Swing! Is this your first time on the Nocturnal Thread? We shall be gentle with you. "

Not gentle, anything but gentle

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"This must be remedied

Good evening Swing! Is this your first time on the Nocturnal Thread? We shall be gentle with you.

Not gentle, anything but gentle "

A slow hand followed by a forceful smile with maximum fortitude?

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"That sounds like a most capital day! And I love Vietnamese cuisine! I'm afraid I am not familiar with "Affleck's Palace", however it sounds like a rather regal affair!

"

I'm not sure regal and Affleck's have ever been used in the same sentence before. It is a rabbit warren of small indie and alternative shops. It hasn't really changed since I was a teenager! Apart from it now has boba because baba is everywhere nowadays.

J

By *veragecouple2000Couple
over a year ago

Cwmbran

"Good evening from Wales xx

There's absolutely nothing average about this couple: they are apotheosised for this evening. Good evening averagecouple²°°°!"

Well thank you very much…..we didn’t want to oversell

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"That sounds like a most capital day! And I love Vietnamese cuisine! I'm afraid I am not familiar with "Affleck's Palace", however it sounds like a rather regal affair!

I'm not sure regal and Affleck's have ever been used in the same sentence before. It is a rabbit warren of small indie and alternative shops. It hasn't really changed since I was a teenager! Apart from it now has boba because baba is everywhere nowadays.

J"

Ah, it reminds me of Hyper-Hyper, that last bastion of independents on Kensington High Street, opposite the indoor/subterranean Kensington Market.

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

J

Ah, it reminds me of Hyper-Hyper, that last bastion of independents on Kensington High Street, opposite the indoor/subterranean Kensington Market."

You what mate?

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

She knows.... ^

By *anielpiercedMan
over a year ago

by the seaside

J

Ah, it reminds me of Hyper-Hyper, that last bastion of independents on Kensington High Street, opposite the indoor/subterranean Kensington Market."

Good evening nocturanal people.

I used to love Kensington Market. Once bought a custom painted leather jacket from the New English Warlords stall off a lovely lady named Calvine. Had a samurai on horseback on the rear looked like an oil painting.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

He knows... ^

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

Good evening brother Nero and everyone....

I hope you've all had a pleasant evening

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

J

Ah, it reminds me of Hyper-Hyper, that last bastion of independents on Kensington High Street, opposite the indoor/subterranean Kensington Market.

I used to love Kensington Market. Once bought a custom painted leather jacket from the New English Warlords stall off a lovely lady named Calvine. Had a samurai on horseback on the rear looked like an oil painting. "

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening brother Nero and everyone....

I hope you've all had a pleasant evening

"

Good evening Brôther Åsh †

The Snug Bar has an eclectic assortment of personalities this evening. Are you well?

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"...Ah, it reminds me of Hyper-Hyper, that last bastion of independents on Kensington High Street, opposite the indoor/subterranean Kensington Market.

Good evening nocturnal people.

I used to love Kensington Market. Once bought a custom painted leather jacket from the New English Warlords stall off a lovely lady named Calvine. Had a samurai on horseback on the rear looked like an oil painting. "

Danielpierced! Gööd ëvëning!!!

By *anielpiercedMan
over a year ago

by the seaside

J

I used to love Kensington Market. Once bought a custom painted leather jacket from the New English Warlords stall off a lovely lady named Calvine. Had a samurai on horseback on the rear looked like an oil painting.

"

Oi oi saveloy

By *anielpiercedMan
over a year ago

by the seaside

"...Ah, it reminds me of Hyper-Hyper, that last bastion of independents on Kensington High Street, opposite the indoor/subterranean Kensington Market.

Danielpierced! Gööd ëvëning!!! "

'Sup dude, you good?

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Bone-weary and full of fin-de-siècle ennui, but I know of no more beautiful place from which to watch the world burn. Good evening, hypocrites lecteures, mes semblables, mes frères et sœurs.

Good night, ladies. Good night, sweet ladies. Goodnight. Goonight. G'night.

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

J

Oi oi saveloy "

Ello original nocturnal. Good to see you X

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

'Sup dude, you good? "

I'm very well. There's a vintage Bibendum chair with your name on it. Rest your weary feet and pour yourself a Sauternes.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Bone-weary and full of fin-de-siècle ennui, but I know of no more beautiful place from which to watch the world burn. Good evening, hypocrites lecteures, mes semblables, mes frères et sœurs.

Good night, ladies. Good night, sweet ladies. Goodnight. Goonight. G'night. "

g°°d Evening Élèphantis. Peaceful slumber....

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"Bone-weary and full of fin-de-siècle ennui, but I know of no more beautiful place from which to watch the world burn. Good evening, hypocrites lecteures, mes semblables, mes frères et sœurs.

Good night, ladies. Good night, sweet ladies. Goodnight. Goonight. G'night. "

Bonsoir cheri

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I remember Affleck’s Palace fondly, if hazily. It smelled largely of the same cheap skunk as this train carriage I’m currently in.

Good evening Nero, Nic, and other chums.

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Good night, ladies. Good night, sweet ladies. Goodnight. Goonight. G'night.

g°°d Evening Élèphantis. Peaceful slumber...."

Oh, I was only channelling a little Baudelaire and Eliot. I feel like a flâneur tonight. Perhaps a little green Chartreuse would hit the melancholia right in the feels, as the young people say.

By *anielpiercedMan
over a year ago

by the seaside

J

Oi oi saveloy

Ello original nocturnal. Good to see you X "

You too chick, how the hell are you? Good I hope x

By *anielpiercedMan
over a year ago

by the seaside

'Sup dude, you good?

I'm very well. There's a vintage Bibendum chair with your name on it. Rest your weary feet and pour yourself a Sauternes."

Damn dude you're smoother than peanut butter with no nuts. Can't drink on a school night...or can I

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"

Bonsoir cheri "

You really are a charming couple. I can think of few people with whom I'd rather drift, dishevelled and dissolute, into a decadent drinking den.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"I remember Affleck’s Palace fondly, if hazily. It smelled largely of the same cheap skunk as this train carriage I’m currently in.

Good evening Nero, Nic, and other chums."

A warm good ëvëning RTG, my pedigree chum. Offset the scent of that cheap skunk with the subtle top-notes of Rizla™ and the stale aroma of a roach.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

'Sup dude, you good?

I'm very well. There's a vintage Bibendum chair with your name on it. Rest your weary feet and pour yourself a Sauternes.

Damn dude you're smoother than peanut butter with no nuts. Can't drink on a school night...or can I "

There's no call for an incurable dipsomaniac. But we are, afterall, talking about one singleton glass . Just enough to wet your whistle....*·

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

J

Oi oi saveloy

Ello original nocturnal. Good to see you X

You too chick, how the hell are you? Good I hope x "

I am good.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"

Bonsoir cheri

You really are a charming couple. I can think of few people with whom I'd rather drift, dishevelled and dissolute, into a decadent drinking den."

A wonderful description. I can already picture the dim lighting and flickering candles. Ella Fitzgerald is playing and there's plenty of gin. Or shall we go for the Left Bank and Edith Piaf? Either way, we're there!

J

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

There's absolutely nothing average about this couple: they are apotheosised for this evening. Good evening averagecouple²°°°!

Well thank you very much…..we didn’t want to oversell "

I'm confident that your derrière, décollatage and cleavage pays self-homage to your profile.

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"

Bonsoir cheri

You really are a charming couple. I can think of few people with whom I'd rather drift, dishevelled and dissolute, into a decadent drinking den.

A wonderful description. I can already picture the dim lighting and flickering candles. Ella Fitzgerald is playing and there's plenty of gin. Or shall we go for the Left Bank and Edith Piaf? Either way, we're there!

J

"

How about the American Bar, Paris, c. 1920? Hemingway's ordered Old-Fashioneds for all, André Breton is flirting with Nadja, and one of the waiters has conjured up the spirit of Toulouse-Lautrec, trapped in a bottle of absinthe.

By *entlemanFoxMan
over a year ago

North East / London

I'm confident that your derrière, décollatage and cleavage pays self-homage to your profile. "

I think we can all concur with that assessment.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"

Bonsoir cheri

J

How about the American Bar, Paris, c. 1920? Hemingway's ordered Old-Fashioneds for all, André Breton is flirting with Nadja, and one of the waiters has conjured up the spirit of Toulouse-Lautrec, trapped in a bottle of absinthe."

Vraiment parfait.

By *entlemanFoxMan
over a year ago

North East / London

"

Bonsoir cheri

J

"

I love Paris is one of my favourite Ella songs. Brings back many fond memories.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

I'm impressed that everyone else takes the time to put the proper accents on their French. I've become very lazy

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

I'm confident that your derrière, décollatage and cleavage pays self-homage to your profile.

I think we can all concur with that assessment. "

Ah, a scholar and a gentleman of like-minded tastes and synergies!

over a year ago

Hello again

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Hello again "

Longer than the barrel of a musket and harder than the shot, welcome —lØng and hÃrd—

over a year ago

And here we are

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"I'm impressed that everyone else takes the time to put the proper accents on their French. I've become very lazy "

I'd like to say I'm inspired by our ineffable, inimitable host. In truth, it's just easy because I'm on a mobile.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"And here we are"

And here, dear gentlefolk of the Nocturnal realm, is Bï·Stander!

over a year ago

I like that gonna have to use it haha

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"I'm impressed that everyone else takes the time to put the proper accents on their French. I've become very lazy

I'd like to say I'm inspired by our ineffable, inimitable host. In truth, it's just easy because I'm on a mobile."

You are charm and grace personified, oh Thesp'.

Here, take this Tercentenary Port and kindly uncork, filter and decant, with your usual deft and flair.³

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"I'm impressed that everyone else takes the time to put the proper accents on their French. I've become very lazy

I'd like to say I'm inspired by our ineffable, inimitable host. In truth, it's just easy because I'm on a mobile.

Here, take this Tercentenary Port and kindly uncork, filter and decant, with your usual deft and flair.³"

Sometimes I fear you only want me for my sediment-catching muslin.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

Here, take this Tercentenary Port and kindly uncork, filter and decant, with your usual deft and flair.³

Sometimes I fear you only want me for my sediment-catching muslin. "

It's not true!

I also have designs for your manicured hands and fingers...I have an old Harpsichord that needs playing. Only the finest may pluck its strings.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Those things are a devil to keep in tune. And a devil to install in third-floor Glasgow flats. Ask me how I know, some other time …

By *entlemanFoxMan
over a year ago

North East / London

Night all.

I have a long day tomorrow, so must away to bed.

I carry with me visions of the most enticing sociale Parisien

Bonne Soirée

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Night all.

Bonne Soirée"

Sleep well, fine sir!

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

We went into Forsyth's today. They had a beautiful grand piano for a mere £38,000. When I get my dream library with ladders and cosy chairs then I'm getting that piano too!

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"Night all.

Bonne Soirée"

À demain. Dorme bien.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Those things are a devil to keep in tune. And a devil to install in third-floor Glasgow flats. Ask me how I know, some other time …"

I'm going to ask you all about the Clavichords and the Virginals.

Come hither and play with my Zither!

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"We went into Forsyth's today. They had a beautiful grand piano for a mere £38,000. When I get my dream library with ladders and cosy chairs then I'm getting that piano too!"

In a few months we shall be renovating the Nocturnal Snug Bar. You may take our Eames' chairs and a few select Mies van der Rohe stools.

The leather banquette remains, however.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"We went into Forsyth's today. They had a beautiful grand piano for a mere £38,000. When I get my dream library with ladders and cosy chairs then I'm getting that piano too!

In a few months we shall be renovating the Nocturnal Snug Bar. You may take our Eames' chairs and a few select Mies van der Rohe stools.

The leather banquette remains, however. "

Ah my dream library just became even more wonderful.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"We went into Forsyth's today. They had a beautiful grand piano for a mere £38,000. When I get my dream library with ladders and cosy chairs then I'm getting that piano too!

Ah my dream library just became even more wonderful."

Will there be a discotheque in your biblioteque?

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

Will there be a discotheque in your biblioteque?"

Always a kitchen disco!

By *inister_SpinsterWoman
over a year ago

North West

Good evening Nocturnal Friends.

Nerö

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

Will there be a discotheque in your biblioteque?

Always a kitchen disco!"

Perfection!

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"Good evening Nocturnal Friends.

Nerö "

Hi Sprockett

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

Nerö "

Good evening my dårling pocket—rocket Sprockett²².

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

Good night everyone, sweet dreams

By *inister_SpinsterWoman
over a year ago

North West

Nerö

Good evening my dårling pocket—rocket Sprockett²². "

My Heró

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good night everyone, sweet dreams "

Peaceful dreams.xx

over a year ago

Evening all, i know i am a rare nocturnal visitor now.. Just pooping in on my way to bed as I've no one to talk to and i just need to unburden myself - I've had such an awful week, every day its got steadily worse and i feel quite defeated I've had to fight back tears a couple of times in 1:1 meetings

Roll on next week.. I can't see what else there is to go down the swanny

Sorry to drag the mood down nocturnalers xx

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Evening all, i know i am a rare nocturnal visitor now.. Just pooping in on my way to bed as I've no one to talk to and i just need to unburden myself - I've had such an awful week, every day its got steadily worse and i feel quite defeated I've had to fight back tears a couple of times in 1:1 meetings

Sorry to drag the mood down nocturnalers xx"

Oh, my dear dårling! I'm so sorry to hear this. You are always welcome in the Nøcturnal lounge. It's a safe harbour that will give you shelter, respite and an ear to unburden your troubles.

By *eliciousDiva69Woman
over a year ago

Schitts Creek

"Evening all, i know i am a rare nocturnal visitor now.. Just pooping in on my way to bed as I've no one to talk to and i just need to unburden myself - I've had such an awful week, every day its got steadily worse and i feel quite defeated I've had to fight back tears a couple of times in 1:1 meetings

Sorry to drag the mood down nocturnalers xx"

Sometimes it’s the small things that can break us. Sorry you’ve had a rough week, my inbox is open if you ever need to chat. In the meantime, sending hugs

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

Sorry to drag the mood down nocturnalers xx

Sometimes it’s the small things that can break us. Sorry you’ve had a rough week, my inbox is open if you ever need to chat. In the meantime, sending hugs "

Good evening Dívà!!

By *eliciousDiva69Woman
over a year ago

Schitts Creek

"

Good evening Dívà!! "

Good morning Nero and fellow nocturnals!

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"

Good evening Dívà!!

Good morning Nero and fellow nocturnals! "

I'm heading off to bed....

By *eliciousDiva69Woman
over a year ago

Schitts Creek

"

Good evening Dívà!!

I'm heading off to bed...."

Loool something I said? Sleep well

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"

Good evening Dívà!!

I'm heading off to bed....

Loool something I said? Sleep well"

Haha!! Not at all. X

over a year ago

A bit late but in

over a year ago

"A bit late but in "

Out as nobody is talking! I don’t know why !

over a year ago

North West

"A bit late but in

Out as nobody is talking! I don’t know why ! "

Post new Message to Thread