Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cryptos

Jump to newest

By *onathan14 OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

Just a little puzzled but has anyone heard of Sata generation and a business called "Singular"

I ask because an out of the blue message asked was I interested in earning extra money? I was given a fairly extensive amount of training on the binance website on how to move money in and out of wallets, how to buy cryptoand so on.

In the first few days it appeared to be an excellent way to earn a bit of money until the amounts I had to put into it - to get my own money out got bigger and bigger.

I'm now of the opinion it's a scam.

Any thoughts anyone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

If it's a scam that's bad but maybe the thing to do is to find out how legit it is before putting any money into it?

By *.T.Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Binance isn't regulated in the UK and I believe is under investigation in the US.

On the basis of there being no such thing as a free lunch, I suspect it is a scam.

Do they have you doing transactions using a magic formula / ratio which guarantees a return?

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Have a look at a YouTuber called Coffeezilla, he recently did a three part investigation into Logan Paul (One of the Prime drink creators) crypto scams. So even if they have global reach these influencers, they could still be scamming their followers.

Unfortunately there’s plenty of pump and dump crypto scams out there currently. Not particularly heard of your crypto currency or whether or not it’s a scam but do thorough research before you invest in any online trading.

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Couldn't agree more

By *onathan14 OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

The process was straight forward taping the keyboard. After a process of 40 items you submit the work and withdraw all your money and commission then get another waller and start again.

The problem I found was at first it was 100usdt but they give me 80, that jumped to 125, 386, a d then 1182 (£980?) When I bailed. I've spoken to a few cyber scam guys who say they can break I to the wallet and recover my loss (£500) for a fee. My worry is are they also trying to scam me.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

All I can advise Op is crypto is a really dodgy area of investment. Binance is under investigation in the US another YouTuber I watch Sasha Yenshin, has recently uploaded a video titled ‘Binance is completely fucked’ he goes into detail over what is happening currently.

FTSE100 or S&P 500 are regarded as pretty safe investments, if you want to take a risk maybe Tesla, as that truck will surely increase its share price the minute it’s released for sale.

No such thing as a quick rich scheme that comes out of the blue. They’re better known as scams.

I hope you do get your money back or accept you’ve lost it.

By *onathan14 OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

Is it theft to get a Cybertech guy to recover ones money be it fair or foul means? adding to that if I've paid for a recovery and somebody else does the work am I complicit?

Post new Message to Thread