Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab User threatened me with a kitchen knife

Jump to newest

By *ungle VIP OP   Man
over a year ago

Weedon

A male Fab member from Northampton recently pulled a kitchen knife on me in their house.

I'm not allowed to name them publicly.

I have reported it.

I wondered if anyone else has had a near death experience when meeting someone.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A male Fab member from Northampton recently pulled a kitchen knife on me in their house.

I have reported it.

I wondered if anyone else has had a near death experience when meeting someone."

Oh my word! Cannot imagine what you went through. I hope you got some support? And that person is being dealt with. That is horrendous

Not a near death but a horrible experience which involved the Police

Reply privately

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

No not at all. Glad you’re safe. Was it a private function between just the two of us?

Well done for reporting it. I hope you get the justice you deserve

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op you can name him on your status just not here, I'm so sorry this happened to you, report him the scum bag .. don't mind him

Reply privately

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

That’s crazy!

Someone tried to mug me once , I was a bit naive a long time ago and turned up to a post code without speaking on the phone first.

I fab messaged and said I was here on the street , I saw a dodgy looking guy on his phone and knew straight away what was going on. There was no woman, fake profile etc. I felt such an idiot

So I just walked right over into his face and said go on them try it and he ran off !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg I'm glad you are ok OP xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nearly got abducted by a meet when I was in uni! Makes for a great weirdest "date" story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stay safe ladies and Gents ..

Reply privately

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"A male Fab member from Northampton recently pulled a kitchen knife on me in their house.

I have reported it.

I wondered if anyone else has had a near death experience when meeting someone."

Holy shit, OP!! I hope you’re ok and glad you’ve reported it (to fab or the police? Both, I hope).

Reply privately

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Op you can name him on your status just not here, I'm so sorry this happened to you, report him the scum bag .. don't mind him "

You can't name on a status either, you get it removed and sometimes a ban.

Reply privately

By *ogo1189Man
over a year ago

Rossendale

Why can’t you name them??

Reply privately

By *ungle VIP OP   Man
over a year ago

Weedon

"Op you can name him on your status just not here, I'm so sorry this happened to you, report him the scum bag .. don't mind him "

I did name him in my status but it was deleted for that very reason.

Reply privately

By *ungle VIP OP   Man
over a year ago

Weedon

"Op you can name him on your status just not here, I'm so sorry this happened to you, report him the scum bag .. don't mind him

You can't name on a status either, you get it removed and sometimes a ban. "

Correct

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have reported it.

Was there any witnesses? What was the reason? Did he invite just you to his? This needs investigating before he does this again but actually uses the knife

Reply privately

By *ittle-Miss-Cunty-1Woman
over a year ago

Your basement, Cuntsville

I have reported it.

I saw your first post about this before it was removed, just for the record that user is still on this site

Reply privately

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

I have reported it.

Bloody hell, that's awful.

I once had a guy get very rough very quickly- I thought for a moment or two he was actually going to end me.

We can't mitigate all eventualities, after all you could actually date someone for months before finding out they're a wrongun, but it has made me more cautious

Reply privately

By *ldFashionedGentMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Really sorry to hear that OP, and to everyone else actually has posted similar on this thread.

Terrible experience to go through and no one should have to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have reported it.

I wondered if anyone else has had a near death experience when meeting someone.

I saw your first post about this before it was removed, just for the record that user is still on this site "

Who is it? I’d be prepared to take a suspension/ban on site if it meant exposing this wrongun coward

Reply privately

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

I have reported it.

nope can't say i have

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

This is very bad advice. Admin have said that naming and shaming in a status can lead to a permanent ban on being able to update your status.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Ok if something illegal has taken place at a meet you should report it to the police

Reply privately