4d

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

36AAA

over a year ago

For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

That’s the only bit I remember

By *ackbydemandMan
over a year ago

Leicester

It's OK to not be OK.

If you have good people around you, you should be able to tell them you are struggling and for them to understand.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

One day we will all not be. For now I'm happy to be

By *asterR and slut maya OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Interesting if only Shakespeare had this forum help eliminate his work .

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

As Camus said, suicide is the most important philosophical question: once you have decided whether life is or is not worth living, you can examine the other questions.

over a year ago

"As Camus said, suicide is the most important philosophical question: once you have decided whether life is or is not worth living, you can examine the other questions."

I would have thought if anyone could post the quote in its entirety, it would have been you

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"As Camus said, suicide is the most important philosophical question: once you have decided whether life is or is not worth living, you can examine the other questions."

This is so true. It also means that the rest of your life is always worth living well and happily

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"As Camus said, suicide is the most important philosophical question: once you have decided whether life is or is not worth living, you can examine the other questions.

I would have thought if anyone could post the quote in its entirety, it would have been you "

Well, that too, but then it is kind of my job.

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"As Camus said, suicide is the most important philosophical question: once you have decided whether life is or is not worth living, you can examine the other questions.

This is so true. It also means that the rest of your life is always worth living well and happily "

He was a wise chap, as well as a fine goalkeeper.

over a year ago

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

This is so true. It also means that the rest of your life is always worth living well and happily

He was a wise chap, as well as a fine goalkeeper."

Makes a decent cognac too

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Makes a decent cognac too "

I never knew that! What a Renaissance man.

By *lue morphoCouple
over a year ago

manchester

He was a wise chap, as well as a fine goalkeeper."

what I know most surely in the long run about morality and obligations, I owe to football.

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

what I know most surely in the long run about morality and obligations, I owe to football. "

Indeed! A genuine hero.

By *asterR and slut maya OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"42"

You appear to be 43. Your not asking for much .but if your talking the meaning of the life and the universe you can stick your 42 up your arse it wasn't funny the first time .

Post new Message to Thread