Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

General talking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many people here enjoy just the talking side of things? The finding out how your day has been, what you been upto? Just getting to know eachother.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not overly keen on "getting to know" someone and the how's your day stuff, I like the general utter shite side of the chat though.

I can talk to someone for weeks and not actually know anything about them, I like that.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Thats all I'm here for nowadays

over a year ago

???? Well I just thought the chatting absolutely shit just come part with that. Me and someone only just sent the most random of videos to eachother. Never really spoke

over a year ago

Feel free to chat always up for that

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"How many people here enjoy just the talking side of things? The finding out how your day has been, what you been upto? Just getting to know eachother. "

Not really. I’ve got enough people outside of here for that. I’m not that interested unless there’s a potential to meet.

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

It's nice to see people chatting about various things and if I like the topic or have something to contribute, I do. Otherwise I leave it alone. I will not engage in conversation if anyone is argumentative, imperious or abusive in anyway or their banter has gone way above any acceptable norms. I also have learned to spot the threads that are started to create arguments and division and stay well clear.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I quite like "normal" chat, I'm not into sexy talk while I'm trying to wash the pots or get my work done, I get much better an idea if I'll click with someone through normal conversation.

Mrs

over a year ago

Yeah that's fair enough, if it's a meet you would want to know some stuff though surly

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Yeah that's fair enough, if it's a meet you would want to know some stuff though surly "

Was that to me?

Definitely. I’d want to know loads. What I mean is if I’m not interested in meeting them eventually I’m not interested in general chit chat. I don’t have time for that.

over a year ago

See this is more what I was probably getting at. Doing normal day to day activities is hard to be all sexy really. Your more than likely to connect to someone if they can keep your attention doing normal stuff x

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I happy just talking as how do you know if you are going to hit it off. Unfortunately at present it all I can do and there not many that seem to want to chat to an old man lol

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

I do just that op most days. I am interested in people and their views, thoughts, ideas etc.

By *illloganMan
over a year ago

Essex

I personally dislike small talk, even outside of this site, I prefer shit talking about random stuff.

Or serious stuff, self improvement, levelling up etc

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve had some really nice general chats on here, no problem with it at all.

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS
over a year ago

Carlisle

Definitely good to have a nice chat and giggles! What's the point of being awake if you don't laugh and smile.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I like and enjoy normal chat.

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

dont mind a chat bit of banter too

By *weet and SpiceCouple
over a year ago

Around the Midlands

We're both happy with general chit chat

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

It's what I/we do among the pile of friends I have away from the site we bounce off each other talking about everything whether important or just random shit which is laughable

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

It gets a bit boring after a while, unless there's a genuine friendship and you've actually met. I really don't care how most people's day at work was.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"It gets a bit boring after a while, unless there's a genuine friendship and you've actually met. I really don't care how most people's day at work was."

You don't always need to meet to have a great friendship it's more how in-depth conversation are which aren't boring the spice of life. overtime days become months which later became years

Post new Message to Thread