Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How long til a thread gets deleted?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would you keep the thread? Delete it after ten weeks? Fifteen weeks? Or if the OP deletes their profile?

I keep reading threads lately where the last comments are 33, 34 weeks ago or longer and just wondering why they get commented on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because people do a forum search before starting a new thread with a question that’s been asked 100 times

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

People are often told to search for topics already on the forums, instead of starting a new thread.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Because people do a forum search before starting a new thread with a question that’s been asked 100 times "

Nice loafing about.

Sometimes I wish people would just start a new thread. Sometimes people bump them because they're being cheeky so and so's. Other times because they've come back and want to add a fresh take.

Or they're horny and time doesn't matter when you're death gripping a penis and want to see who can help you unload.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For the two replies above

I get that, but some of the threads that take that nasty turn, it just brings it all up again.

But then I suppose it's just my laziness having to read all the comments before, and i dont like the nastiness

So ignore me hahaha

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

People do search, although I find it odd when there's lots of new comments replying to UNLOS they can't see it, there's absolutely zero point replying or as it seems on one today arguing with someone no longer here.

Mrs

By *ORBCouple
over a year ago

Dundalk

"People do search, although I find it odd when there's lots of new comments replying to UNLOS they can't see it, there's absolutely zero point replying or as it seems on one today arguing with someone no longer here.

Mrs "

They probably are still here but in a different guise.

over a year ago

"Because people do a forum search before starting a new thread with a question that’s been asked 100 times "

Oi! Name thief! I'm suing

over a year ago

"Because people do a forum search before starting a new thread with a question that’s been asked 100 times

Oi! Name thief! I'm suing "

I’ll post the picture of you daring me to do it

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Would you keep the thread? Delete it after ten weeks? Fifteen weeks? Or if the OP deletes their profile?

I keep reading threads lately where the last comments are 33, 34 weeks ago or longer and just wondering why they get commented on?

"

they run for 175 posts normally or 182 max

over a year ago

They can be longer than that

over a year ago

Probably combing the archives to find one that hasn’t been railroaded/hijacked by the same 10-15 people

over a year ago

Oftentimes it's more interesting than an OP stating X

Post new Message to Thread