Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pierced tongue blowjobs

Jump to newest

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

Are they better? Never had one… i know… hard to believe… but true! If they are better… how? Better still ladies…. If you have a pierced tongue… call a friend who doesnt then give me a practical demonstration by taking turns blowing me and I’ll see for myself!! . Inbox me!! Do it now before I get bored and forget

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My tongue is pierced but I don’t know if it makes a difference to the other party for either blowjobs or kissing

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"My tongue is pierced but I don’t know if it makes a difference to the other party for either blowjobs or kissing "

Me Neither but it cant be just decoration surely? Xx Must be a purpose too xx

over a year ago

" Are they better? Never had one… i know… hard to believe… but true! If they are better… how? Better still ladies…. If you have a pierced tongue… call a friend who doesnt then give me a practical demonstration by taking turns blowing me and I’ll see for myself!! . Inbox me!! Do it now before I get bored and forget "

I have my tongue pierced, and it's basically a fidget spinner in my mouth lol. Does it make blowjobs better? Dunno, Mr hasn't complained though haha

Mrs

By *oublesixesMan
over a year ago

Corby

I'd like to volunteer as a test subject for the research program please

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I'd like to volunteer as a test subject for the research program please "

Awwww just missed the applications cut off… i’ll place you on the reserve list in case someone snaps my banjo !!

over a year ago

In pulp fiction I trust

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

Will keep an eye on this thread ... been contemplating getting tongue pierced but need to know that the min.2 week swelling aftermath and talking like a baby again as you get used to it would be worth it...

over a year ago

Used to have it done years ago, Mr J said it never felt much different.

Think it more just got in the way to be honest, especially the other way round. Easier to take it out.

Miss S x

over a year ago

"My tongue is pierced but I don’t know if it makes a difference to the other party for either blowjobs or kissing

Me Neither but it cant be just decoration surely? Xx Must be a purpose too xx "

Doesn't make a difference.

And can you name any other piercings with a purpose other than decoration?

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Not sure but I imagine the feeling wouldn't be too much different as a stud only takes up a small part of the tongue. The aesthetic would be pretty hot though!

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"My tongue is pierced but I don’t know if it makes a difference to the other party for either blowjobs or kissing

And can you name any other piercings with a purpose other than decoration? "

Clit, nipple, prince albert think they all

Have a functional aspect too.

over a year ago

"Will keep an eye on this thread ... been contemplating getting tongue pierced but need to know that the min.2 week swelling aftermath and talking like a baby again as you get used to it would be worth it... "

My tongue piercing didn't really swell that much. And the talking like a baby thing goes away a few days after you get used to the barbell being through your tongue

Mrs

over a year ago

"My tongue is pierced but I don’t know if it makes a difference to the other party for either blowjobs or kissing "

It makes more of a difference if it's a metal piercing and you've had ice in your mouth just beforehand, cos then you get both of the hot mouth / cold metal sensations at the same time.

Otherwise no, not much difference at all

over a year ago

And can you name any other piercings with a purpose other than decoration?

Clit, nipple, prince albert think they all

Have a functional aspect too. "

Ah yeah true. My nipple rings just caught on stuff and never healed properly and didn't last long lol. Also a lot with no purpose I guess too

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I used to have mine pierced and don't think it made a difference

By *omesticflightMan
over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Didn't add anything for me

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

So far its looking like its just a fashion thing. still want the 2 women practical research h though - ive bought a clipboard and everything!!

By *trawberry shortcake 9999Woman
over a year ago

I've never asked if it makes a difference or if it can be felt

over a year ago

I just want a blowjob. I don't care if she got barbed wire wrapped around her tounge.

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"Will keep an eye on this thread ... been contemplating getting tongue pierced but need to know that the min.2 week swelling aftermath and talking like a baby again as you get used to it would be worth it...

My tongue piercing didn't really swell that much. And the talking like a baby thing goes away a few days after you get used to the barbell being through your tongue

Mrs"

That's good to know, thank you

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

London & Europe

I don't think they're particularly better - the quality of the bj mainly depends on the skill of the giver. Pierced tongues are hot though, especially when kissing

over a year ago

"I don't think they're particularly better - the quality of the bj mainly depends on the skill of the giver. Pierced tongues are hot though, especially when kissing"

Basically what my main man Phil said

over a year ago

It makes more of a difference if it's a metal piercing and you've had ice in your mouth just beforehand, cos then you get both of the hot mouth / cold metal sensations at the same time.

Otherwise no, not much difference at all"

Never thought of cold/hot to change the temp of my tongue piercing - will add to the list

Mrs

over a year ago

"Will keep an eye on this thread ... been contemplating getting tongue pierced but need to know that the min.2 week swelling aftermath and talking like a baby again as you get used to it would be worth it...

Mrs

That's good to know, thank you "

You're welcome! Best thing about my tongue piercing is the fact it's like a fidget spinner in my mouth lol. I fiddle with it in my mouth all the time

Mrs

over a year ago

Doesn't make that much of a difference, you can feel it but it's not like extra pleasure or anything

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

" Are they better? Never had one… i know… hard to believe… but true! If they are better… how? Better still ladies…. If you have a pierced tongue… call a friend who doesnt then give me a practical demonstration by taking turns blowing me and I’ll see for myself!! . Inbox me!! Do it now before I get bored and forget "

No. Its the person and their technique more so than any props!

Post new Message to Thread