Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ufo balloons shot down over America

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ufo balloons shot down over America.

What's your view on it?

Is it a distraction from one of the biggest stories in decades?...that America sabotaged the nordstream pipeline last year,and also the chemical train explosion in East Palestine,ohio.

Why has the mainstream news outlets not reported either,but instead push the balloon agenda....is it a distraction?

I'm interested in your views.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

I like it when a clown makes them into a dog.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What I don't understand is...

If they're Chinese spy balloons why aren't they just using their spy satellites? Why go with such an easily detectable, destructible and antiquated piece of tech to conduct your espionage?

I also love how America has gotten all outraged about being spied on when they had U2's and SE-71's taking pictures of absolutely everything a couple of decades ago.

MrWho.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"What I don't understand is...

If they're Chinese spy balloons why aren't they just using their spy satellites? Why go with such an easily detectable, destructible and antiquated piece of tech to conduct your espionage?

I also love how America has gotten all outraged about being spied on when they had U2's and SE-71's taking pictures of absolutely everything a couple of decades ago.

MrWho."

Mr. Who: we all know that the Lockheed SR-71 'blackbird' was created so that AirFix™ could then sell a scale-down model for the (then) impressional teenagers like me.

#BestEverModel

#SexiestPlane

over a year ago

"Ufo balloons shot down over America.

What's your view on it?

Is it a distraction from one of the biggest stories in decades?...that America sabotaged the nordstream pipeline last year,and also the chemical train explosion in East Palestine,ohio.

Why has the mainstream news outlets not reported either,but instead push the balloon agenda....is it a distraction?

I'm interested in your views."

My view??

No actual evidence that the USA was responsible for the Nordstream sabotage. Just online conspiracy mud throwing.

Its a theory...but that's all.

And the chemical train derailment was covered in the news...including the controlled burning that released hydrogen chloride and phosgene into the atmosphere... .especially on Al Jazeera and Sky.

But not many people were interested.

And i believe that the US Military have examined the balloons and said there is no evidence to suggest China is responsible

By *avid 50Man
over a year ago

kendal

Can’t understand why they blasted it down with a missile, so it felt of the Earth and was broken when it hit the sea. Why didn’t they just put a few bullet through it so it came down slowly. It’s probably just a American way

over a year ago

"Can’t understand why they blasted it down with a missile, so it felt of the Earth and was broken when it hit the sea. Why didn’t they just put a few bullet through it so it came down slowly. It’s probably just a American way"

USA USA USA that's the way they do it dog !

over a year ago

"Can’t understand why they blasted it down with a missile, so it felt of the Earth and was broken when it hit the sea. Why didn’t they just put a few bullet through it so it came down slowly. It’s probably just a American way"
Canada attempted balloon shootdowns with guns on F-18. They were unsuccessful. Hence the use of a missile.

over a year ago

What's your view on it?

NTSB identified it was a wheel bearing on the train. Nordstream is inconclusive.

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS
over a year ago

Newquay

What's your view on it?

My view - I love conspiracy theorists & their detachment from reality!

over a year ago

What's your view on it?

My view??

No actual evidence that the USA was responsible for the Nordstream sabotage. Just online conspiracy mud throwing.

Its a theory...but that's all.

And the chemical train derailment was covered in the news...including the controlled burning that released hydrogen chloride and phosgene into the atmosphere... .especially on Al Jazeera and Sky.

But not many people were interested.

And i believe that the US Military have examined the balloons and said there is no evidence to suggest China is responsible "

I haven't said their were chinese,just distractions.

Yes,nordstream is a theory,Seymour hersh has an impeccable career in journalism,he uncovered the my lai massacre in Vietnam,Iraqi prisoners being abused,and many other things,he has put together a lot of stuff involving the nordstream that does point towards america,but even if there was proof,would we ever know.

The trail derailment is not being covered in mainstream American news,and also,surely nordstream even if theory should be the kind of story to hit news headlines.

My point,whether nordstream was right or wrong has not been mentioned...because there's other convenient distractions.

over a year ago

What's your view on it?

My view - I love conspiracy theorists & their detachment from reality! "

Conspiracy theorists?

Why has mainstream news not reported the two storylines?

If you read my post properly then you'll see I've not pushed any Conspiracy theory,I'm merely curious why those two stories whether they true or not haven't hit the news....many stories over the years with not much proof has still hit the news.

over a year ago

What's your view on it?

Conspiracy theorists?

If you read my post properly then you'll see I've not pushed any Conspiracy theory,I'm merely curious why those two stories whether they true or not haven't hit the news....many stories over the years with not much proof has still hit the news."

It's in the news here just not internationally.

over a year ago

What's your view on it?

Conspiracy theorists?

If you read my post properly then you'll see I've not pushed any Conspiracy theory,I'm merely curious why those two stories whether they true or not haven't hit the news....many stories over the years with not much proof has still hit the news. It's in the news here just not internationally."

On cnn and nbc?

By *ornucopiaMan
over a year ago

Bexley

*I dare say a scientist on TikTok will explain it all for the gullible masses.

over a year ago

What's your view on it?

Conspiracy theorists?

If you read my post properly then you'll see I've not pushed any Conspiracy theory,I'm merely curious why those two stories whether they true or not haven't hit the news....many stories over the years with not much proof has still hit the news. It's in the news here just not internationally.

On cnn and nbc? "

does it need to be international news? No there plenty of local networks that are covering it here. Even radio stations .I live here i don't see the need it to be international.

over a year ago

What's your view on it?

As one would expect, the public doesn't know nearly enough about the whole balloon brouhaha to have an idea of what the truth regarding everything is.

But the balloons aren't a nothingburger either. On Twitter people have dug up 2018 TikTok videos from within China of them showing off such balloons carrying up missiles of some advanced design (which looks suspiciously like their hypersonic missile warhead body). One could possibly imagine them "innocently" floating over balloons which are much more radar-stealthy than expected (be it due to reflective materials or because they move slowly enough to be dismissed as anything but a military strike platform on radar) and then conducting suborbital strikes on an enemy country.

As for the NordStream US sabotage story... my unpopular opinion is that the US didn't do it, and even if they did do it, its a good thing because Germany really should not have had any business as a NATO treaty state in tying its energy security so tightly to Russian oil and gas (and hence gifting geopolitical leverage to Russia for so many years even before the Ukrainian War kicked off).

And your point about some news being distractions from real life or some other darker stuff... it's ALWAYS been this way. The public only gets to know what it is allowed to know. It's all smoke and mirrors and outrage bait nowadays that makes people doubt their own senses and observations.

By *onsieur SavageMan
over a year ago

ilkley

Are there people on here that actually believe any of the garbage that comes out of nasa? Please tell me you lot don’t fall for their nonsense? Do you actually think there’s a giant space station flying above us at 21 times the speed of sound. In the thermosphere, built in the vacuum of space. No footage if it’s construction. Never had an accident or leak and they’re recycling all their waste products into drinking water while wearing khakis and polo shirts ????

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Are there people on here that actually believe any of the garbage that comes out of nasa? Please tell me you lot don’t fall for their nonsense? Do you actually think there’s a giant space station flying above us at 21 times the speed of sound. In the thermosphere, built in the vacuum of space. No footage if it’s construction. Never had an accident or leak and they’re recycling all their waste products into drinking water while wearing khakis and polo shirts ????"

Step away from the special juice, my friend

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Are there people on here that actually believe any of the garbage that comes out of nasa? Please tell me you lot don’t fall for their nonsense? Do you actually think there’s a giant space station flying above us at 21 times the speed of sound. In the thermosphere, built in the vacuum of space. No footage if it’s construction. Never had an accident or leak and they’re recycling all their waste products into drinking water while wearing khakis and polo shirts ????

Step away from the special juice, my friend "

Alternatively, I'll have what he's having, served with an olive.

over a year ago

If we know it's a balloon then it's not a UFO

UFO only means that it is unidentified object, that flies.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

MrWho.

Mr. Who: we all know that the Lockheed SR-71 'blackbird' was created so that AirFix™ could then sell a scale-down model for the (then) impressional teenagers like me.

#BestEverModel

#SexiestPlane"

It was actually created so that it could be used by the X-Men, and so that Kitty Pryde could call her pet dragon Lockheed.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

They lie by omission, it's what they do.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

MrWho.

#BestEverModel

#SexiestPlane

It was actually created so that it could be used by the X-Men, and so that Kitty Pryde could call her pet dragon Lockheed."

You've just shattered the illusions and dreams of this teenager, Pølly! {shakes fist}

By *acheltv1956TV/TS
over a year ago

Chatham

4 balloons shot down only another 95 to go

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"4 balloons shot down only another 95 to go"

Thank you, Nena.

By *orkshirePudMan
over a year ago

between your thighs..

I’ll read in a bit I need to go buy some tin foil from the shop.

over a year ago

MrWho.

#BestEverModel

#SexiestPlane"

This is so true. I still have mine…..

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

What's your view on it?

Mainstream news... Tits... Celebrities.. Fashion... Rainbows... That's why..

over a year ago

If they shoot one down near our house I going out and buying alien mannequins and balloon material and hang them in a tree.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"If they shoot one down near our house I going out and buying alien mannequins and balloon material and hang them in a tree."

But won't all your neighbors (American spelling)

Just come out and shoot the shit out of it

over a year ago

"If they shoot one down near our house I going out and buying alien mannequins and balloon material and hang them in a tree.

But won't all your neighbors (American spelling)

Just come out and shoot the shit out of it "

probably

Post new Message to Thread