Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

1st love

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not just because it's valentines, but does make this more appropriate...

My 8yr old son came home with his valentines card today, his chocs and his 'love letter' from his girlfriend

Made me think.. Everyone remembers their 1st love and usually followed by their 1st heartbreak

I remember my 1st love being a girl called Joanne when I was 10....i asked her out, via a friend, and we both shared our 1st kiss together after school. We lasted a MASSIVE 3 weeks before her head was turned and we both moved on..... #nevergotoverit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm not sure about love but my first boyfriend was called Darren we where about 8. We kissed behind the bins at school but I two timed him with Mark who kissed my hand on the school bus. Then when I was about ten my mum had to come into school for something and a boy called Micheal told her he was going to marry me

By *aizyWoman
over a year ago

west midlands

I was 8 his name was Kevin, we held hands everywhere we went till I found out he was also holding hands with another girl with the same first name as me in another class clever tho whichever one of us he was holding hands with he never got our name wrong!

over a year ago

As rare as a unicorn...

Anyone actually met and stayed with their 1st love?

over a year ago

Better yet....

Found them years later on fab?

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Not just because it's valentines, but does make this more appropriate...

My 8yr old son came home with his valentines card today, his chocs and his 'love letter' from his girlfriend

Made me think.. Everyone remembers their 1st love and usually followed by their 1st heartbreak

I remember my 1st love being a girl called Joanne when I was 10....i asked her out, via a friend, and we both shared our 1st kiss together after school. We lasted a MASSIVE 3 weeks before her head was turned and we both moved on..... #nevergotoverit "

Me. I'm my first love.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

His name was Scott and he was in my class at infants, he lived about halfway to my house from school. Our mums used to walk together and we would hold hands and have a little peck before he went in to his house. I think we were about 5.

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

farmers daughter very pretty about 14 teen first kiss,,

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

I met my first love when I was 12. I was infatuated with her right through school and we even had a d*unken snog and a fumble at 16. She moved away and I chose to believe that wasn’t because of our d*unken snog and a fumble.

I would marry her tomorrow if I saw her again.

over a year ago

"I met my first love when I was 12. I was infatuated with her right through school and we even had a d*unken snog and a fumble at 16. She moved away and I chose to believe that wasn’t because of our d*unken snog and a fumble.

I would marry her tomorrow if I saw her again."

I can see a reality show meet up Felix... Maybe 'secret crush' or something like that?

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"I met my first love when I was 12. I was infatuated with her right through school and we even had a d*unken snog and a fumble at 16. She moved away and I chose to believe that wasn’t because of our d*unken snog and a fumble.

I would marry her tomorrow if I saw her again.

I can see a reality show meet up Felix... Maybe 'secret crush' or something like that? "

Some of my friends tried to get me to go on married at first sight! I’ve got face for radio

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

Pizza

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"Pizza"

Ha! Might have to change my answer

over a year ago

My first love was a girl named Shannon a beautiful red head we were together a year enjoyed our time together the ending of our relationship was calm no issues / she had to move due to family stuff but otherwise was a great time

I remember one of the things she said she fell in love with me for I was the nicest kindest person she met

over a year ago

"My first love was a girl named Shannon a beautiful red head we were together a year enjoyed our time together the ending of our relationship was calm no issues / she had to move due to family stuff but otherwise was a great time

How old were you?

I remember one of the things she said she fell in love with me for I was the nicest kindest person she met "

over a year ago

"My first love was a girl named Shannon a beautiful red head we were together a year enjoyed our time together the ending of our relationship was calm no issues / she had to move due to family stuff but otherwise was a great time

I remember one of the things she said she fell in love with me for I was the nicest kindest person she met "

How old were you?

over a year ago

13/14 not too old

over a year ago

Evelyn, we were 10 and would snog behind the library. Unfortunately a year later she moved to New Zealand and I moved to England. I tried to contact her again when I was 16 - sad.

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

[Removed by poster at 14/02/23 23:49:04]

Post new Message to Thread