FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it true that a man's G-spot is up his arse?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sounds like a lot of crap to me and I have no desire to have anything up my arse. Maybe I'm missing something, but I really doubt it. I think my G-spot is on the end of my knob.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_turtle_movesMan
over a year ago

york

Your prostate is up there, it's a very different feeling and a very intense orgasm if you can manage it.

Its not for everyone but wow its a great sensation to me

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Technically it's not up there. It's just close enough and can be stimulated by entering through the arse.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't know about a g-spot, but I love a finger up there. It feels great.

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

Dearest Colin, yes, it is indeed true.

A quick google search will show you that it’s a walnut sized gland located in one’s fartpipe. It’s stimulated in much the same way you would a woman’s, but I suspect you will probably get a better answer from those who have successfully done so.

over a year ago

"Your prostate is up there, it's a very different feeling and a very intense orgasm if you can manage it.

Its not for everyone but wow its a great sensation to me"

Prostate? Isn't that the thing you need to keep an eye on incase it becomes the big C. That's all I know about it.

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Your prostate is up there, it's a very different feeling and a very intense orgasm if you can manage it.

Prostate? Isn't that the thing you need to keep an eye on incase it becomes the big C. That's all I know about it. "

Poor Colin, he's nearing the age where a doctor with hands the size of shovels will want to insert one to ensure all's in order!

over a year ago

Who would of thought of or aye.. enjoying a wank and then thinking I bet this would be even better if I pushed something up my arse. No no lol.

over a year ago

Prostate? Isn't that the thing you need to keep an eye on incase it becomes the big C. That's all I know about it.

Poor Colin, he's nearing the age where a doctor with hands the size of shovels will want to insert one to ensure all's in order! "

Well I think he won't be finding a G-spot.

What do it even stand for ?

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

Poor Colin, he's nearing the age where a doctor with hands the size of shovels will want to insert one to ensure all's in order! "

As long as he makes sure it’s definitely a doctor

over a year ago

"Who would of thought of or aye.. enjoying a wank and then thinking I bet this would be even better if I pushed something up my arse. No no lol."

What do you mean, 'I pushed'. Its not my finger going up there, someone else's.

over a year ago

"Who would of thought of or aye.. enjoying a wank and then thinking I bet this would be even better if I pushed something up my arse. No no lol.

What do you mean, 'I pushed'. Its not my finger going up there, someone else's."

Just saying. I never done that.

over a year ago

"Technically it's not up there. It's just close enough and can be stimulated by entering through the arse. "

….once said a woman…. .

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

The g-spot is a contraction of the Gräfenberg spot after a German gynaecologist who suggested its existence. An area inside the front wall of the vagina which, when stimulated gives a more intense orgasm.

Stimulating the prostate, usually through the wall of your arse also gives a more intense orgasm ... hence it being called the male g-spot ...

Incidentally .. don't knock it until you've tried it .. the intensity is quite amazing

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Incidentally, whilst we're on an anatomy lesson .. when you cum .. it isn't all sperm ... it is mostly (80% plus) seminal fluid produced by guess what?

Yes, that gland called the prostate ...

Studies also suggest that using the prostate ... but regular orgasms ... can reduce the risk of said cancers .. although this is yet to be be fully confirmed .. but if you ever needed an excuse for a good wank ...

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Sounds like a lot of crap to me and I have no desire to have anything up my arse. Maybe I'm missing something, but I really doubt it. I think my G-spot is on the end of my knob. "

Have you heard of this wonderful invention called Google?

It can help you get answers to those burning questions without resorting to showing yourself up on here!

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"Sounds like a lot of crap to me and I have no desire to have anything up my arse. Maybe I'm missing something, but I really doubt it. I think my G-spot is on the end of my knob.

It can help you get answers to those burning questions without resorting to showing yourself up on here! "

If it's burning Anusol may help

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

OP, with all respect. It's not breaking news..

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

OP.. it’s called the P-spot and don’t knock it ‘til you’ve tried it..

over a year ago

"Sounds like a lot of crap to me and I have no desire to have anything up my arse. Maybe I'm missing something, but I really doubt it. I think my G-spot is on the end of my knob.

It can help you get answers to those burning questions without resorting to showing yourself up on here! "

Did you learn how to wank by using Google

over a year ago

"Who would of thought of or aye.. enjoying a wank and then thinking I bet this would be even better if I pushed something up my arse. No no lol."

You wouldnt need to even wank if you pushed something up your arse, I think you just go pop.

over a year ago

"Who would of thought of or aye.. enjoying a wank and then thinking I bet this would be even better if I pushed something up my arse. No no lol.

You wouldnt need to even wank if you pushed something up your arse, I think you just go pop. "

Ouch

Post new Message to Thread