Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Boob tape

Jump to newest

By *astandtheCurious2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

letchworth

Has anyone with bigger boobs found a boob tape that was up to the job? Any other suggestions of braless options that work?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Duct tape

over a year ago

I am prepared to walk behind you holding them in place

over a year ago

I've just been looking in to this. I'm allergic to most of the boob tape so I've decided to follow the same concept but with medical tape. There's videos of how to put it on online. Ann summers also have "invisible" bras that might be worth looking at.

Pxx

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

I saw on f bk that there are these bunny shaped stickers that are supposed to hold the girls up, don't know if they work though. I was tempted to try them

over a year ago

letchworth

"Duct tape "

Ouch!

over a year ago

letchworth

"I am prepared to walk behind you holding them in place"

over a year ago

"Duct tape

Ouch! "

They will stay put though

over a year ago

letchworth

"I've just been looking in to this. I'm allergic to most of the boob tape so I've decided to follow the same concept but with medical tape. There's videos of how to put it on online. Ann summers also have "invisible" bras that might be worth looking at.

Pxx"

Thanks yes it’s the medical stuff I’ve been looking at, thought it might be stronger lol

over a year ago

letchworth

"I saw on f bk that there are these bunny shaped stickers that are supposed to hold the girls up, don't know if they work though. I was tempted to try them"

Yes I’ve seen them too, be interesting to hear if anyone’s tried them

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Has anyone with bigger boobs found a boob tape that was up to the job? Any other suggestions of braless options that work? "

Pierced nipples and baling twine.

A

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I saw on f bk that there are these bunny shaped stickers that are supposed to hold the girls up, don't know if they work though. I was tempted to try them

Yes I’ve seen them too, be interesting to hear if anyone’s tried them "

No they definitely didn't work for me. It might be more successful with you though; I'm not sure your cup size.

Medical tape is something I've looked into but I imagine undressing after will lead to a lot of laughter.

A few of my more buxom friends have had a lot of luck with Booby Tape, it still requires careful scaffolding and thinking about how you want them to sit.

over a year ago

"I saw on f bk that there are these bunny shaped stickers that are supposed to hold the girls up, don't know if they work though. I was tempted to try them

Simply not worth it as the moment you breathe too hard, move your arm wrong or sweat, they peel off and your boob falls out the bottom. Amusing, but not a good look.

My sister bought some. At least half a dozen people of different shapes and sizes tried them for a laugh at a girl's night and nobody managed to stay in them for more than 5 minutes.

By *anted by NightMan
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Duct tape "
lol

By *ice_couple2012Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

"I am prepared to walk behind you holding them in place"

I have had that offer in the past

By *ice_couple2012Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 13/02/23 12:52:03]

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Sadly no so bookmarking.

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

No they don’t lol

over a year ago

Wide/regular KT tape is fantastic for taping! Less so for bigger chests but works a treat for smaller sizes.

Tips for using-

Don't put moisturiser on the area, clean with alcohol to remove any oil from the skin and don't touch the adhesive at all. If it is going over a nipple, use a nipple cover! The first and last inch or so of the tape, don't stretch it as you put it on or it will peel, only stretch the middle section of the piece.

To remove, soak completely in an oil (coconut, olive, even sunflower) and peel VERY carefully.

Not suitable for everyday wear as can damage the skin but great for occasional use.

Hope that helps

over a year ago

"Wide/regular KT tape is fantastic for taping! Less so for bigger chests but works a treat for smaller sizes.

Tips for using-

Don't put moisturiser on the area, clean with alcohol to remove any oil from the skin and don't touch the adhesive at all. If it is going over a nipple, use a nipple cover! The first and last inch or so of the tape, don't stretch it as you put it on or it will peel, only stretch the middle section of the piece.

To remove, soak completely in an oil (coconut, olive, even sunflower) and peel VERY carefully.

Not suitable for everyday wear as can damage the skin but great for occasional use.

Hope that helps "

Also, round the corners of the tape with scissors before application. Square corners will also lift

Post new Message to Thread