Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

vajingleberries and knob cheese

Jump to newest

By *ttentiveRabbit OP   Man
over a year ago

Lymington

What things kill the mood quicker than it started?

Vajingleberries for me.

Not the kind of things you appreciate finding when you go down to offer your services lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love eating and licking. So I wouldn’t mind.

over a year ago

Yuk!! Pheeeew..

over a year ago

Pissy cocks or vaginas

over a year ago

I have a mole on my fanny. If you look at it, it looks like a bit of poo. I manage to scare away even the manliest of men.

By *andboyMan
over a year ago

Calne

Forearmed is forewarned

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"I have a mole on my fanny. If you look at it, it looks like a bit of poo. I manage to scare away even the manliest of men. "

Yeah sure a mole

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"What things kill the mood quicker than it started?

Vajingleberries for me.

Not the kind of things you appreciate finding when you go down to offer your services lol"

whats a vajingleberrie when its at home not a pile ffs sorry retract the question not interested to know

over a year ago

"I have a mole on my fanny. If you look at it, it looks like a bit of poo. I manage to scare away even the manliest of men. "

We both need to check. Up close. At length. Just to be sure. You know, for science.

By *reat me rightWoman
over a year ago

Rotherham

Vajingleberries for me.

Not the kind of things you appreciate finding when you go down to offer your services lolwhats a vajingleberrie when its at home not a pile ffs sorry retract the question not interested to know "

My question too xxx

over a year ago

Any oozing body fluid that's slightly brown in colour

over a year ago

Your well funny! Tbh.

over a year ago

I'm out.

over a year ago

Lymington

Vajingleberries for me.

Not the kind of things you appreciate finding when you go down to offer your services lolwhats a vajingleberrie when its at home not a pile ffs sorry retract the question not interested to know

My question too xxx"

I didn’t realise that they had a name till recently, but it is when a lady wipes a little too vigorously (probably after a nervous pee before a meet) leaving toilet tissue to roll up into balls or sausages that hide among the vulva for you to find with your tongue

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Vajingleberries for me.

Not the kind of things you appreciate finding when you go down to offer your services lolwhats a vajingleberrie when its at home not a pile ffs sorry retract the question not interested to know

My question too xxx

I didn’t realise that they had a name till recently, but it is when a lady wipes a little too vigorously (probably after a nervous pee before a meet) leaving toilet tissue to roll up into balls or sausages that hide among the vulva for you to find with your tongue "

This is the fault of the cheap and nasty toilet roll manufacturers. Not the lady. Some loo roll disintegrates immediately upon application to the vulval area and you can't fecking well feel where all the little bits have burrowed away to

over a year ago

Lymington

Vajingleberries for me.

My question too xxx

I didn’t realise that they had a name till recently, but it is when a lady wipes a little too vigorously (probably after a nervous pee before a meet) leaving toilet tissue to roll up into balls or sausages that hide among the vulva for you to find with your tongue

This is the fault of the cheap and nasty toilet roll manufacturers. Not the lady. Some loo roll disintegrates immediately upon application to the vulval area and you can't fecking well feel where all the little bits have burrowed away to "

I see, I stand educated.

Maybe these should be classed as the Buddha version, as they allow you to get in touch with your inner self

Post new Message to Thread