Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Vasectomies.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning one and all it maybe a touch subject but if I may, I’d like to offer my experience and advice to any gentleman planning on it…..

When they say wear the tightest possible underwear. Do it! Gravity is not your friend gentlemen.

The bruising is colourful to say the least but it goes down sadly the swelling doesn’t increase the size of your manhood.

My third bit of advice, don’t say yes when they offer to let you see them slicing….. that part goes without saying.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illie fitMan
over a year ago

wonderland

20 odd years ago I too went under the knife,

Believe or not, I didn’t feel a thing, no swelling, no pain, nothing, even went shopping with the wife straight after she picked me up

In the car she asked me if I really had it done

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Morning one and all it maybe a touch subject but if I may, I’d like to offer my experience and advice to any gentleman planning on it…..

When they say wear the tightest possible underwear. Do it! Gravity is not your friend gentlemen.

The bruising is colourful to say the least but it goes down sadly the swelling doesn’t increase the size of your manhood.

My third bit of advice, don’t say yes when they offer to let you see them slicing….. that part goes without saying."

Good advert hope it works well for you.

over a year ago

Went thru the summer, all is fine downstairs now.

Was a personal choice to go under the knife but do believe if given the option again may have waited a few more years.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

At least mow you can offer your services to all the BB honeys out there!

over a year ago

Lol I think I’ll pass while heartedly there! Oh damn have I lost all the offered bound my way lol

over a year ago

Being totally straight and up front, the whole procedure was absolutely un memorable other than it’s the only time I’ve had 3 women concentrate on my genitals at the same time. No pain no swelling no bruising no embarrassment just tight pants for a few days, no baths for a week, no cycling for 2 weeks. Absolutely worth it

over a year ago

Is t it weird, I lay there happily when two women came at my balls with a scalpel?….

over a year ago

The worst part of the whole procedure was the needle (local anesthetic) entering the scrotum and tube!

over a year ago

"Is t it weird, I lay there happily when two women came at my balls with a scalpel?…. "

More of a soldering iron now, the women act as a distraction to keep you from looking at what's going on

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS
over a year ago

Newquay

A total non event for me - in & out in 30 mins for a late evening surgery session & working the next day doing heavy manual labour on a farm!

On par with cutting your toe nails!

over a year ago

"Is t it weird, I lay there happily when two women came at my balls with a scalpel?….

More of a soldering iron now, the women act as a distraction to keep you from looking at what's going on "

But you'll never forget the smell of burning scrotums

over a year ago

"Is t it weird, I lay there happily when two women came at my balls with a scalpel?….

More of a soldering iron now, the women act as a distraction to keep you from looking at what's going on "

wtf? They burn you now? … I bet these procedures were thought up by women!!

By *adbutsanecoupleCouple
over a year ago

Calne

I had testicular cancer when I was 29 and had a testicle removed, at the time I had mine snipped you had to pay for it, so I asked for it half price which they refused much to my annoyance

On another note it was very surreal a lovely young nurse holding my penis, whilst asking if I had had a good Xmas.

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

Had my snip in 2007, didn't have a single ounce of bother with it. I was in a mosh pit at a gig 2 days later.

Post new Message to Thread