Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ladies….

Jump to newest

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

Has a cock ever gone off unexpectedly before you were ready for it? Were you injured as a result? You could be entitled to cumpensation!!! ( yes - im bored!!)

Tell us your story !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This one time at band camp..

My nostrils got filled by accident. His spunk was like cement and I had to breath through my ears.

The end.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

The time a guy tried to pull out of my mouth to cum over my face but mistimed it and shot straight up my nose is a memory I don't think I'll ever lose.

It felt like how I imagine getting shot to feel like, and I was pretty sure I was going to be blind from the sheer force of impact.

I'm kind of used to people finishing a little earlier than they anticipated, but as long as they don't get too in their own heads about it I'm pretty good at coaxing the next round out soon enough.

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"This one time at band camp..

My nostrils got filled by accident. His spunk was like cement and I had to breath through my ears.

The end."

Having carefully reviewed your claim - there was no Mention of a flute - what sort if bandcamp doesn’t have a flute??

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"The time a guy tried to pull out of my mouth to cum over my face but mistimed it and shot straight up my nose is a memory I don't think I'll ever lose.

It felt like how I imagine getting shot to feel like, and I was pretty sure I was going to be blind from the sheer force of impact.

I'm kind of used to people finishing a little earlier than they anticipated, but as long as they don't get too in their own heads about it I'm pretty good at coaxing the next round out soon enough."

Another reason I dont give blowjobs… and also being straight… but this too… if i was ever curious… which I haven’t been!!

Post new Message to Thread