Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Numbers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you're a guy and lamenting not finding meets on here, just look at the competition:

If you compare the 'meet today' for men, women and couples, there's always 300+ men, less than 80 couples, and rarely more than 20 women.

We are the many, so we need to stand out and be noticeable. It is absolutely right that women and couples hold the balance of power. Generally and on here

I heard the site is 80% single men, and in my experience 80% of them are just here to wank. If you're engaging with the forums then that probably isn't you though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"If you're a guy and lamenting not finding meets on here, just look at the competition:

If you compare the 'meet today' for men, women and couples, there's always 300+ men, less than 80 couples, and rarely more than 20 women.

We are the many, so we need to stand out and be noticeable. It is absolutely right that women and couples hold the balance of power. Generally and on here

I heard the site is 80% single men, and in my experience 80% of them are just here to wank. If you're engaging with the forums then that probably isn't you though "

i can multi task!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I rarely put meets up and even rarer for meet today, I’d prefer to get chatting to someone and then agree to meet naturally

over a year ago

"If you're a guy and lamenting not finding meets on here, just look at the competition:

I heard the site is 80% single men, and in my experience 80% of them are just here to wank. If you're engaging with the forums then that probably isn't you though "

I don't know op. The forums are full of wankers.

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

...wow, you really just made your entire post redundant with that last bit OP.

But it was a good read, I love a good statistic breakdown!

Right, wank done I'm off

By *urious is the VoyeurMan
over a year ago

Rickmansworth

I'm only here to perv

over a year ago

I often wonder how many people actually get a response from 'Meet Today'.

Their posts often seem to sit there all day,with status updates added every few hours, finally summing up with "This site is a waste of time".

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"If you're engaging with the forums then that probably isn't you though "

To be honest I think the forum is generally more talkers than doers. Very few of the people I actually meet even know about the forum so I don’t think the forum is representative of the site at all.

over a year ago

"...wow, you really just made your entire post redundant with that last bit OP.

Right, wank done I'm off "

Does that mean,he's been wanking with 80% of men on here? I wasn't invited....again

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

While yes I agree people need to make an effort in order to stand out. I don't see why women and couples should "rightly " hold the power on here. While yes there are less women and couples than men on here I prefer to see others as equals rather than I have any power on here. Everyone has the power to say yes or no.

And as for 80 per cent of men are on here to wank yes I'm sure there are plenty who are but there's a lot more would love to meet on here rather than just wank.

Fab is what it is and plenty of people have luck on here and meet,or wank,or share pics or whatever other reason they join for.

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Right, wank done I'm off

Does that mean,he's been wanking with 80% of men on here? I wasn't invited....again "

You can get an invite on my membership, but only if you bring snacks.

Your snack choices will also be rigorously judged, which on reflection is a weird thing for a bunch of dudes slapping dongs around to do.

over a year ago

Right, wank done I'm off

Does that mean,he's been wanking with 80% of men on here? I wasn't invited....again

Your snack choices will also be rigorously judged, which on reflection is a weird thing for a bunch of dudes slapping dongs around to do."

Soggy biscuit, anyone?

over a year ago

Right, wank done I'm off

Your snack choices will also be rigorously judged, which on reflection is a weird thing for a bunch of dudes slapping dongs around to do.

Soggy biscuit, anyone? "

Just eating my dry toast thanks

over a year ago

"Your snack choices will also be rigorously judged, which on reflection is a weird thing for a bunch of dudes slapping dongs around to do."

This made me laugh so much!

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I have the POWER!!!!!

over a year ago

"I have the POWER!!!!!"

Fight the POWER!

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"I rarely put meets up and even rarer for meet today, I’d prefer to get chatting to someone and then agree to meet naturally "

Fancy a shag later?

over a year ago

"I rarely put meets up and even rarer for meet today, I’d prefer to get chatting to someone and then agree to meet naturally

Fancy a shag later?"

I’m actually at home with covid!

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"I rarely put meets up and even rarer for meet today, I’d prefer to get chatting to someone and then agree to meet naturally

Fancy a shag later?

I’m actually at home with covid!"

Through the letterbox?

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

Wanking is sex with someone you love - narcissists of the world unite . On other news failure to get a meet the fall back is always a wank

over a year ago

Fancy a shag later?

Through the letterbox?"

It’s nothing the neighbours won’t have seen before

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Wanking is only 1 of the reasons I come on here, I don't use the meet today function often but I've had meets from it

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

Fancy a shag later?

Through the letterbox?

It’s nothing the neighbours won’t have seen before "

I’ll join the queue

Post new Message to Thread