Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nhs strikes

Jump to newest

By *ackformore100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tin town

So.. Maybe they should strike more often... One of my lads has been sat in a and e for 3 hours... Just been told its another 6 hours before he's seen... So that's 9 hours... Which is an improvement on the 14 hours it was taking last week. What a disgrace.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Although nurses were on strike here, we haven't noticed it on this ward. The night shift is horribly short staffed but then it has been most nights over the past fortnight.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"So.. Maybe they should strike more often... One of my lads has been sat in a and e for 3 hours... Just been told its another 6 hours before he's seen... So that's 9 hours... Which is an improvement on the 14 hours it was taking last week. What a disgrace. "

Could be worse. He could be paying for that level of service!

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"So.. Maybe they should strike more often... One of my lads has been sat in a and e for 3 hours... Just been told its another 6 hours before he's seen... So that's 9 hours... Which is an improvement on the 14 hours it was taking last week. What a disgrace.

Could be worse. He could be paying for that level of service! "

He does, if he's a taxpayer. We all do (if taxpayers).

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The sooner people realised the amount they do pay for the NHS the sooner they demand a rise in standards. It literally costs a fortune. And is demonstrably worse than most other healthcare systems in the world.

Before someone mentions the US, there are other systems apart from the UK and US…

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"So.. Maybe they should strike more often... One of my lads has been sat in a and e for 3 hours... Just been told its another 6 hours before he's seen... So that's 9 hours... Which is an improvement on the 14 hours it was taking last week. What a disgrace.

Could be worse. He could be paying for that level of service!

He does, if he's a taxpayer. We all do (if taxpayers)."

Unfortunately we don't pay them direct, or they would be paid properly!

Post new Message to Thread