Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Relationship.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wont be the first time but relationships from this site… is it a sign of being lost on the wrong site.. pr open minded everywhere.

I am going to say open to a relationship.. because I am, and see what happens.

Any married couples that will tell me the answer to ‘so where did you two meet’ asked by the in-laws.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman
over a year ago

Markfield

“On the internet”?

over a year ago

Sorry I mean on fab. I will attempt to edit post.

over a year ago

On this site i mean.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But confused what the Q is

over a year ago

Me and Mr met on here years ago as singles, got married, had children etc! The hubbys parents knew where we met, my dad isn’t so open minded so a simple “on the internet” has sufficed so far haha

Mrs

over a year ago

# stay single ))

over a year ago

Whilst it’s my end achievement I’m not expecting to meet him on here. I’d rather keep this side separate.

over a year ago

Ha ha crumbs.. I apologise.. ok I am asking if being on here but saying you would be looking for a relationship is a confused member or open to all options. I think the second.

However is it then getting the fab sharks swimming round sensing it’s a fake profile.. dodgy etc.

Are profiles open to relationships popular?

over a year ago

I state on my profile that I'm open to a fwb scenario, which I am. I don't state I'm open to a relationship, as I'm not seeking one... However, as everything has to start somewhere. If I ended up with something that naturally evolved into a relationship then so be it.

over a year ago

"Ha ha crumbs.. I apologise.. ok I am asking if being on here but saying you would be looking for a relationship is a confused member or open to all options. I think the second.

However is it then getting the fab sharks swimming round sensing it’s a fake profile.. dodgy etc.

Are profiles open to relationships popular?"

Amongst the single men I speak to it tends to me the main objective.

over a year ago

Would I tell anyone where I’d met? Probably just off a sexy website, and let their imaginations go wild.

over a year ago

"Ha ha crumbs.. I apologise.. ok I am asking if being on here but saying you would be looking for a relationship is a confused member or open to all options. I think the second.

Are profiles open to relationships popular?

Amongst the single men I speak to it tends to me the main objective."

I'd just assume they are looking for a woman to use as sex bait.

Some men are decent. But.....

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

We meet on here. To be fair both of us didn't want a relationship. However life doesn't go to plan and when you meet the one, you meet the one.

I don't think there's anything wrong is saying your open to relationships to. There are plenty who want relationships were they also get to share the life style. In fact I would say if you want a relationship where swinging if a factor this is the perfect site because (in theory) we're all swingers and most people on vanilla datingnsites are not. I remember one profile on here were the lady presented her profile as package deal stating that all the following she like:

Bronze - basically quality one off/occasional meets.

Silver - basically great connection with a FWB arrangement.

Gold - basically a relationship with someone who wants to share the scene and life in general with them.

I thought this was a quite a simple way of articulating the range of things she was after.

Although I would say (especially for women) beware of people being disingenuous in terms of their relationship goals when they just want to get into your pants. This happens on vanilla dating sites and no reason for it not to happen on here too.

over a year ago

"We meet on here. To be fair both of us didn't want a relationship. However life doesn't go to plan and when you meet the one, you meet the one.

I don't think there's anything wrong is saying your open to relationships to. There are plenty who want relationships were they also get to share the life style. In fact I would say if you want a relationship where swinging if a factor this is the perfect site because (in theory) we're all swingers and most people on vanilla datingnsites are not. I remember one profile on here were the lady presented her profile as package deal stating that all the following she like:

Bronze - basically quality one off/occasional meets.

Silver - basically great connection with a FWB arrangement.

Gold - basically a relationship with someone who wants to share the scene and life in general with them.

I thought this was a quite a simple way of articulating the range of things she was after.

Although I would say (especially for women) beware of people being disingenuous in terms of their relationship goals when they just want to get into your pants. This happens on vanilla dating sites and no reason for it not to happen on here too."

No matter what I put on my profile, some men will say they meet those conditions.

Even now!

over a year ago

"I state on my profile that I'm open to a fwb scenario, which I am. I don't state I'm open to a relationship, as I'm not seeking one... However, as everything has to start somewhere. If I ended up with something that naturally evolved into a relationship then so be it.

"

Exactly this

over a year ago

Interesting posts.

I am ultimately looking for a relationship, and beyond.

It doesn’t seem to be an issue to those sharing their views.

Life is for living and not to be lived in regret and hindsight.. and if I come across the future wife.. I will invite all to the wedding and the best wedding night the world has ever seen!

Post new Message to Thread