Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pay to play...

Jump to newest

By *orthman OP   Man
over a year ago

Kendal

Just saw this phrase in the status line of a new female user. Not exactly subtle, eh? Reported to admin and blocked.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *rixie_BlondeWoman
over a year ago

London (She/Her)

I [and I expect all of us] get so many men message me offering money, I can’t tell if it’s a reoccurring fantasy or an attempt to grab my attention

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I [and I expect all of us] get so many men message me offering money, I can’t tell if it’s a reoccurring fantasy or an attempt to grab my attention "

I get a bit offended at those messages. Get quite a few

Reply privately

By *orthman OP   Man
over a year ago

Kendal

"I [and I expect all of us] get so many men message me offering money, I can’t tell if it’s a reoccurring fantasy or an attempt to grab my attention "

Well I wouldn't dream of doing that. This is then clearly a case of the boot being on the other foot!

Reply privately

By *ttmcdguyTV/TS
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I can understand totally why you would feel offended being offended £££

Reply privately

By *orthman OP   Man
over a year ago

Kendal

"Just saw this phrase in the status line of a new female user. Not exactly subtle, eh? Reported to admin and blocked."

I think I should clarify. The rest of the status message which included the phrase pay to play made it clear that she was offering her professional services, rather than it being a tongue in cheek reversal of apparent common Fab behaviour. In fact just for fun I sent her a message and she got back to me immediately with the going rate.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You did the right thing reporting

Reply privately