By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Blackgang isle of wight sadly no longer accessible x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Studland beach for the UK in our opinion. No jelly fish, tide never goes out far, lovely sand, officially designated space and lovely part of the world.

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

Alonissos

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

like to visit one,, one day

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm lucky I live near the beach

over a year ago

Live Not far away from St Oysaph

By *illybeachboyMan
over a year ago

Guernsey

Soldiers bay, Guernsey (five minutes from home)

Skiathos, Greece

over a year ago

"Live Not far away from St Oysaph "

I'm not that far either..

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"Blackgang isle of wight sadly no longer accessible x"
yes it is, or you could try Yaverland, just north of Sandown.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"Blackgang isle of wight sadly no longer accessible x yes it is, or you could try Yaverland, just north of Sandown. "

Not way I used to go as a child we stayed at the naturist club there that fell down cliff I don't know other way? Maybe walk from direction of St cathrines lighthouse? X

over a year ago

"Blackgang isle of wight sadly no longer accessible x yes it is, or you could try Yaverland, just north of Sandown.

Not way I used to go as a child we stayed at the naturist club there that fell down cliff I don't know other way? Maybe walk from direction of St cathrines lighthouse? X"

via rocken end

By *inkyfun2013Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

Hedo II, Jamaica. Awesome!

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"Blackgang isle of wight sadly no longer accessible x yes it is, or you could try Yaverland, just north of Sandown.

Not way I used to go as a child we stayed at the naturist club there that fell down cliff I don't know other way? Maybe walk from direction of St cathrines lighthouse? X via rocken end"

Not sure where that is? Memory very vague must b 50 odd years since last went the road we used to go down to get to the club is now shut of by the theme park did get part way along there in about 2001 but not far were people living there at that time camping or using what was left of the chalets x

By *9 kisses.Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Live Not far away from St Oysaph

I'm not that far either.."

St oysth is a good place to go when the weather is nice

over a year ago

Not way I used to go as a child we stayed at the naturist club there that fell down cliff I don't know other way? Maybe walk from direction of St cathrines lighthouse? X via rocken end

Not sure where that is? Memory very vague must b 50 odd years since last went the road we used to go down to get to the club is now shut of by the theme park did get part way along there in about 2001 but not far were people living there at that time camping or using what was left of the chalets x"

Blackgang is a constant in being eroded, the theme park there regularly loses parts of the park and moves further inland at the same rate. There are stretches heading in the freshwater direction such as whale chine and atherfield that see naked bathing too. They tend to need some effort to reach which is probably why these places have naturist bathing there

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Hedo for long haul, undoubtedly the best, short haul PDI or Vera Playa, we had a place there for 18 years and loved the beach

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Not way I used to go as a child we stayed at the naturist club there that fell down cliff I don't know other way? Maybe walk from direction of St cathrines lighthouse? X via rocken end

Not sure where that is? Memory very vague must b 50 odd years since last went the road we used to go down to get to the club is now shut of by the theme park did get part way along there in about 2001 but not far were people living there at that time camping or using what was left of the chalets x Blackgang is a constant in being eroded, the theme park there regularly loses parts of the park and moves further inland at the same rate. There are stretches heading in the freshwater direction such as whale chine and atherfield that see naked bathing too. They tend to need some effort to reach which is probably why these places have naturist bathing there "

Yes I know sadly go back regular over there last 50 or so years only part left of original chine is the maize and water gardens the crooked house has been relocated fond memories there as a child x

Post new Message to Thread